What's new

[[[[ HEADBAND ]]]

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I rarely use rosin or BHO, I don't like all the tools you need to enjoy those substances and I also find the high quite short compared to smoking joints. Do you have to dab often to be and stay high or a big enough will be good for a couple hours?
For me it’s completely opposite it couldn’t be easier and simpler and cleaner one Dab is equivalent of one joint as far as effects and it’s extremely long lasting ..this is how it affects me

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9FDCEC3E-33B4-4E5C-BC0F-2A04A616B8A8.jpeg

kro-magnon

Veteran
For me it’s completely opposite it couldn’t be easier and simpler and cleaner one Dab is equivalent of one joint as far as effects and it’s extremely long lasting ..this is how it affects me
OK cool if it works for you it's all good, maybe the oils I've tried were not the best because I was really choked by the short lived high, it was extremely intense for a short time and it was desapearing in a few minutes, almost like smoking free base.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK cool if it works for you it's all good, maybe the oils I've tried were not the best because I was really choked by the short lived high, it was extremely intense for a short time and it was desapearing in a few minutes, almost like smoking free base.
was addicted to that naughty free base in the early 1980s Way before the crack epidemic…fuuck me!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm younger than you, I'm 45 now but I had some rides with nasty substances as well.
I seem to have some clone failures not sure what happened last round produced this time everything was perfect and just started looking worse ever since ..I do have 4 good starts in 2 gallons going waiting for transplant that I can rely on (at least hopefully they will produce some of my favorite weed)

teodorofarms

The best terp profile i had in og's and chem's is tennis ball can funk.
Im searching cut or seeds that give you this pheno.
Last I grew that had that terp profile was chemD x sfv og kush.

Anybody know some seeds or cut that smell like that ?

Flower this cut look very good is it smell like tennis ball can ?

Stardawg IX, had two different phenos both with that same smell your looking for.

Drumskinz

We went from summer to fall in one week…mowed the lawn a week ago when it still was a carpet…today leaves were off the trees in a hurry…ground is covered wtf…and now rainy almost every day wiff cold and claminess…it’s gotta turn around otherwise the 6 plants I still have out will be ugly

Latest posts

Latest posts