What's new

[[[[ HEADBAND ]]]

dramamine

Speaking of Headband,i have a question.....so i got to pop some beans that are f2's (i think) of some old mandelbrot gear.What i was told was that when he died some of his seed collection went to that guy leo who then started up afficionado,some were kept by mandel's brother and some went to a spanish breeder who was in the us at the time,my friend used to be a garden hand for the spanish guy,was given some beans and made these f2's.....now they were stored very badly unfortunatley so germ rates were low and i didnt have too many to start with either but i now have a couple of females in testing....one is a Pure kush x chemdog special reserve and the other is a Green ribbon x the chem......so my question is.... the plant mandel called Pure kush,would i be right in saying that its the LA kush aka Headband,specifically the not so dog headband and the 707 heaband? ive heard pocasts where not so said his headband came from mandel and he also called it the la kush and i've heard mean gene say on another show that him and no so met and the la kush(no so) and the 707 headband are the same plant......anyway the plant i have is showing real promise,lovely earthy,oil rag diesel with sweet and sourish overtone,fucking potent but not edgy just super smiley and calming,here she is...i know she can perform much better,this was just a tester not shown all that much love
View attachment 18904187 View attachment 18904189 View attachment 18904190

cheers bimble
Looks like a winner.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yer hopefully so folk will bro,ultra confusing the whole headband thing for sure, she's a plump lady aye!!
Looks nice but not like Headband ? , but there are a few Headband cuts so maybe 1 I've not seen before ?.

Who is the Spanish breeder you got the seeds from ? , that should give us some more info on the cut

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry man just happened to check in on this thread…Of course I am
Reason I asked turned out it just kept going and going and going through all the good and the bad weather and it is worthwhile to hold because I’m gonna wanna run her again thank you much appreciate it you know that …u r the security man

Drumskinz

Reason I asked turned out it just kept going and going and going through all the good and the bad weather and it is worthwhile to hold because I’m gonna wanna run her again thank you much appreciate it you know that …u r the security man
Matter of fact I still have all the cuts you graciously laid on me goin on 6 years ago…plus I got another 15 or 20 elite cuts since

kaka_

This is the headband I've been playing with for a few years. Very sour and kushy. Delicious, potent ganja. Many people find her to be their favorite of my collection. Flowers move with speed in the dispensaries. 28% thc. 4%+ terps
headband.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@flower~power if the BD makes it back to you lmk. Had that one lined up earlier in the year and it fell through. I’ll trade ya something nice. 💋
Think @Drumskinz is holding that.. you and him might make a good match
This is the headband I've been playing with for a few years. Very sour and kushy. Delicious, potent ganja. Many people find her to be their favorite of my collection. Flowers move with speed in the dispensaries. 28% thc. 4%+ terps View attachment 18914763
Those look extremely impressive