What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativas

S

Sertaiz

duckfoot

duckfoot

duckfoot!

old stock, tiny black seeds

picture.php

oldhaole

Veteran
An Offer You Can't Refuse.

An Offer You Can't Refuse.

Kerry....

You need to get back on your meds. This passive/aggressive shit.... let's just say it needs to be channeled in a different direction. You could be quite the grower.... oh wait... that's a lie.

Sorry dude your always gonna suck. I really do feel sorry for anyone within 100 yards of you or your fake Mauna Pua seeds. It's not the money people mistakenly give you but the time you steal from them when they could be growing something good. That makes you a thief.

It's really small to go after suppakauai in such a roundabout fashion. But from what I see your a really small guy. Unlike you I chose to give away Hawaiian Sativa seeds with the provision that all I will be doing is wasting peoples time. You can grow them but it ain't gonna come out there like it does here. And unlike you I didn't steal these pics. They are mine.

A Black Thai regrow from 2010

picture.php

Same plant ready to go.

picture.php

Bloodweed

picture.php

Oh look... Elephant!

picture.php

More random Sativas! Let's call 'em all Maui Wowie like Kerry!

picture.php

See Kerry you were wrong. I have grown Sativas. Lots of them. I chose to not continue growing them. And I give the seeds away for free to people that should know better.

SurfdOut

Veteran
What strain do you think this is? Lolol

Attachments

• IMG_20180908_122233_103.jpg
    IMG_20180908_122233_103.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 48

SurfdOut

Veteran
Of course I have grown the web. It sucks. My neighbor lived under a street light on the beach in Kualoa and used to grow it as a hedge, trimmed it with a trimmer and everything.

SurfdOut

Veteran
I don't hate Hawaiian strains, I just prefer to smoke today's hybrids. I don't have any pics of my web, that was before phones...have some on my old camera tho.

Of course my weed has been tested at Steep Hill and of course my work isn't for sale in any dispensary as they have the worst weed. I hate the industry and stay out of it. Why isn't Pau Mana for sale anywhere in Hawaii? Lol

SurfdOut

Veteran
Dude, I can't even talk to you as your mind is so off key. Lol

None of the disps on Oahu are carrying your strains...and I'm pretty sure Maui doesn't either. Just go make another fake account, that will build your credibility.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
OldHaole, Surf'd out, Dirtboy, etc.

All master growers that I have met and respect.
I have learned volumes from them over a long time.

I'm one of the growers that was gifted Hawaiian Sativa seeds by Old H.
I don't grow it anymore for the very reasons he stated.
The man knows what he's talking about.

He also gifted me buds for months when my plants got ripped and my grow crashed.
I was able to keep cancer from metastasizing thanks to their kindness and support.
They risked their freedom to help me and asked nothing in return.

So, any readers that don't know the players here?
You can ignore the "newbie" posters. They appear to be "straw" accounts by greedy fools trying to sell seeds.

I would not buy anything from them.

Gotta assume the seeds are bunk or there would be no need to lie and cheat to sell them.

Word of mouth from their finished product customers would be sufficient. yah?

And we don't "hate" the dispensaries, I find them amusing.
My friends tried buying 1/8ths from their top shelf. We brought our homegrown and had a "smoke off".

Some of the dispensary weed was decent, none was impressive. It's not easy to grow real fire in bulk.
Then we broke out our homegrown and laughed all night. :)

Mahalo nui loa to the real growers.

Ignore the trolls and they will go away.

Aloha,
Weeze

Samson4

Veteran
It is my understanding that maui wowie was not a term for just any high quality hawaiian bud. It's specifically the best mexican sativas breed together on the hawaiian islands in the 60's. I'm not sure if this was actually on maui, the origin of the mexican sativas or the degree of selection the hawaiian breeders were making. Through some digging Im sure you could find out the origin by researching what strains were available to the hippy mafia at that time.

Here is a decedent of this original maui wowie. It is a very poor yielder and tends to hermie. It reminds me of acapulco gold.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the same maui line with 25% afghan added to improve yield.
picture.php

picture.php

militia420

Not much aloha in here...

In the days of sailing ships, with hemp ropes and canvas sails, it was common practice for the British navy to sow cannabis seed at every landfall. I’m sure a record was made of the landfall @ Hawai’i

That is a really interesting bit of info man. I believe it too. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with other food stuffs, citrus, etc to help avoid scurvy.

I wonder where the primary lineage of seeds came from that the Brits got their hands on. I'd imagine it could be any where in Europe given the Romand empire included it at one point and could have spread the use of it for materials there.

militia420

So I know from working my way backwards in this thread that some of you are mostly or fully doing Indicas here.

My grow last summer was the best I've ever had in my life which was astounding. But I had 1 sativa and 1 mostly sativa and 1 strongly indica phenos going. The sat's had no issues with mold what so ever. The indica type did. Before the vog cleared I had one indica harvested and there was zero mold. But after the vog cleared we got some more moisture in the air and some rain towards evening or at night. So the other indicas had some issues even though I tied em down.

How do you guys doing mostly indicas avoid or deal with the mold? I'm not spraying my plants with any thing toxic. I had enough bud that I was just chopping any thing off that was going bad and I tried to harvest early limbs of the plant that would allow more air flow to cross the other buds.

Suggestions would be great as I'd like to do more indicas but I'm scared of losing crop to mold. The sat's I grew held out like champs because the airflow was ideal.

militia420

In 1977, a buddy of mine, now deceased, told me he brought pot seeds to Hawaii from Korea, after the Korean war. Captain Kenneth R Niezman. " Picasso of the Pacific". I have one of his paintings

Which islands did he bring them to? Did he describe the phenotypes? Were they sown in the wild?

Do tell. I've never heard of Korean weed. I'd expect it to possibly be more like indica's due to the harsh winters there.

White Beard

You can tell there is quite a bit of aloha between us guys that live here but we have none for outsiders that try to capitalize on it.

Aloha also means goodbye.

Also means “love” / “love you” - so Auntie Margaret told me

NO surprise that outsiders would need to ‘prove themselves to the land’... haoles too fond of fouling other folks’ nests

Latest posts

Latest posts