What's new

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hawaiian Sativa Budshots from Today. Not my best harvest from the amount, but it's still nice and resinous, even with the Summer heat.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
They can skip the jet packs, when is apple releasing the "scratch'n'sniff" iPhone. I wanna smell the vapor rub! Nice job PP.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Soaring high & exotics flavors for summer ! :hotbounce

This kind of flower structure with shape of bud's leaves along with the tan/pink pistils remind me of ECSD & SD IBL genetics, woudn't be suprised if this Hawaian Sativa line was in fact part of the DNL hybrid (RFK Skunk x Hawaian)... Going to smoke some Sour by looking at your pics cause I'm already drooling on my keyboard thinking of the crazy flavs your Hawaian must have...

Cheers bro !

Last edited:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Everytime I check a new post, I scroll by those Hawaiian buds and drool. It gets me every time.

Wow:
picture.php

I imagine that menthol aroma. It's easy because of a strain I'm growing with menthol that gets stronger after a long cure. I hope it is as excellent as it looks.

ThaiBliss

P.S. Oh good. This pic is at the top of the thread's next page. Perfect timing!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Your mextiza look great PP. I had some f2's but they didn't pop. I regret not getting on those while they were hot.