What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Your mextiza look great PP. I had some f2's but they didn't pop. I regret not getting on those while they were hot.

Thank's RL! :)

Yes heard from different people that the Mextiza has some germing problems. Even the version i have (Oaxaca79 x Mextiza) x Mextiza F2 male) had some problems to germ, from 13 Seeds only 4 survived. I ended up with 2 females, and 2 males. One of the Males has a woody Orange smell when rubbing the stem, the more i rub the more i can smell the Orange.

Here one male. The Picture is already 2 months old, the Males are already nice bushes.

picture.php
picture.php

troutman

Seed Whore
You're like me. We both need a tropical island to grow on. :biggrin:

I can finally breathe that my Thai reproduction is over. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
You're like me. We both need a tropical island to grow on. :biggrin:

I can finally breathe that my Thai reproduction is over. :)

Yeah a Tropical Island would be great! :D Have seen your Thai Thread, nice healthy Seeds you have produced there. Those Thais needs a lot of patience, good work on them Troutman! :tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Everythings is on point ! Jaggen is an old Jack Herrer from Germany right?

The Jaggen (also called Jaggn), is a special phenotype from a Jack Flash selection made by Dr. Knospe who already died years ago (founder of the German Hanfburg forum). So there is Jack Herer inside. The Cut is pretty popular in Germany, Austria and maybe other parts of Europe. A great producer with a pretty good high, smell and taste. :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yeah now I remember it was Jack Flash, my poor memory is often playing tricks with me lol, thank you for sending again the infos bro. Never smoked this particular cut but I got some JF many years ago and the pheno a friend grew & shared with me was lovely, I don't remember the special taste well but the high was very spacey & good in duration.

The Jaggen must be a good cut, can't wait to see pics from her in a few months !

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yeah now I remember it was Jack Flash, my poor memory is often playing tricks with me lol, thank you for sending again the infos bro. Never smoked this particular cut but I got some JF many years ago and the pheno a friend grew & shared with me was lovely, I don't remember the special taste well but the high was very spacey & good in duration.

The Jaggen must be a good cut, can't wait to see pics from her in a few months !

Yeah you maybe have a real stoner memory. ;) :biggrin:

Have growed a Jack Flash a few years ago which smelled and tasted soapy, i prefer the citrus smell/taste of the Jaggen.

Here 2 Pictures of my bulletproof Hawaiian Sativa cut, not a single nanner, not even in the revegging process at 40°C.

picture.php
picture.php

And here the Mextiza in the Jar, will let her dry as slowly as i can.

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Mextiza 7 weeks pheno look killer ;)

How are the taste and high ?

Yes the 7Weeker looks pretty nice, the smell is sweet/spicy citrus 7UP Soda. I gave a few little test buds to a few Students which come to me, and they really loving it, also my Wife and Brother loving it. Let's see how it changes with the curing process, it's not even a month since i harvest this lady. :)

Peace

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Here we have a creamy Hawaiian x Mulanje phenotype. Smells very different to the sweet Pineapple pheno, but also has some menthol undertones.

Today on FL. Day 67. Think will harvest her ~ Day 90

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
A little Update. These Buds were harvest at Day 100. The smell is super sweet mango pineapple with a hint of vicks. I smoked a little fast dried spliff, and the high is completely focused and clear headed, perfect for playing videogames, and NO heartracing.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
High and taste sounds very good bro, bet it will be not hard to find many keepers in that line !

Hard to see such a beautiful pure sativa hybrid grown with love and running out of weed at the same time, that's the definition of mental torture for me... LOL

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you! Yes the High and smell is very nice on her, a clear focused pheno. I think this one could easily go 2 more weeks. Definately will grow more of them in the Future. Tomorrow i'll pop some Reeferman SMCG seeds, very curious about them, cause i liked the Love Potion very much. Still have 50 Love Potion seeds left which i would like to pop also in the near future. :)

Peace

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes seems like she could be pushed another two weeks with no problems. Great on the Reeferman gear, the love potion seeds you have are the sativa or indica version? Hope those smcg are the real deal otherwise you can find a line of 1972 Colombian Gold for cheap if you look around... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts