What's new

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Are you going to flush one plant for 3 weeks like in the official description by the original breeder?

From here:

https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=breeder&id=26

Hey troutman, yes i would like to give them a 3 week flush.Im using heads formula with just micro and bloom. Will cut out all N(micro) around 4 weeks before harvest and then a week later completely stop feeding them. Must see how i handle it the best, a bit trial and error. Im pretty new to Sativas. :)

Dog Star

Veteran
When you look for a happy fast Sativa then i would say Mextiza, i know it's not official available right now. But when you browsing a bit through some Mextiza threads and maybe ask some people friendly you could have luck. Im growing 4 Mextizas myself right now, sadly only 4 of 13 seeds made it, if i find a great Plant I'll cross her with a few Oaxaca79 males to look through later. But if you're able to find some beans you maybe have one of the best and fastes sativa strains on earth. Heard of phenos which only needs ~50 Day from clone. Really only heard good thinks about her! If you're not able to find those seeds you maybe could try to grow some CBG Purple Mexican. If you find a fast happy Oaxaca pheno you maybe could use a male to backcross to this plant. :)

Have a pack of Mextiza that i got from good friend,

will look what is all about.

Regards

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Till now i ended up with 5 Oax79 x Nepali Males, 2 Pure Oax79 Males, and 2 Mextiza Males. Of the 3 Oax79 only one seems to be a girl this round, but i've easily 60 or 70 more to look through later. Will dust her with the 2 Mextiza Males. The 2 Mextiza Girls will be dust with 2 Oax79 Males.

3 Days ago i've switched the Females to flower (7 Oax79 x Nepali, 1 Pure Oax79, 4 Hawaiian x Mulanje, 2 Mextizas

Here the Males, now under 24h light for the first. Will clone them and then flower the Clones in my Wardrobe, together with the Clones i'll buy next week.
picture.php

Here some Hawaiian Sativa from the actual grow. Right now it's unbelievable hot in my Grow Box. (~40°C)
Not my best Job this round, the FANS are simply to small, will upgrade to a MUCH bigger one for the next round. (sry for the bad Picture quality)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hawaiian Sativa from Today, almost at the End of flowering. Im happy to be almost done with thi run, hate to grow in Summer, it's simply to hot...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you West! :) Yesterday i've repotted the Mextizas to a 11.5 L Pot, they're very good controllable. The Oax x Nepali want through the Roof like it seems.

Next update will come in a week or two, when there is more to see!

Peace

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Very nice as always with your grow mate ! Can't wait to see some Skull x Baglung Nep & the Hawaian x Mulanje in flowering stage...

Vibes

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Very nice as always with your grow mate ! Can't wait to see some Skull x Baglung Nep & the Hawaian x Mulanje in flowering stage...

Vibes

Thank you 3rd-3yed! :)

I just made some Pictures of the early flowering Purple Oaxaca79 x Baglung Nepali and Hawaiian x Mulanje.

Oax79 x Nepali Female
picture.php

Oax79 x Nepali Male ( my favorite looking Male so far)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
They're looking awesome, especially this red stemmed male... I bet he will bring some nice colors to anything he'll touch.

I pretty sure that a 3 way cross with him as the pollen donor and a Hawaian vicks pheno as mother should bring some very nice plants ;)

What's the smells when you're rubbing him?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
They're looking awesome, especially this red stemmed male... I bet he will bring some nice colors to anything he'll touch.

I pretty sure that a 3 way cross with him as the pollen donor and a Hawaian vicks pheno as mother should bring some very nice plants ;)

What's the smells when you're rubbing him?

Yes he could make some nice colorfull crosses. :)

Have found some really nice Hawaiian Plants this round with huge Buds and thick stems. Some Vicks, and some fruity ones. Could really give a nice cross with the Oax x Nepali.

The smell of the purple stemmed male is piney i would say, but think it's a bit early to give a final comment. Will flower a clone of him out later together with the other males to check if he is clean.

Peace

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
A little Update to the Mextiza. Really LOVE that smell, super curious how the end product is smelling. :)

This Mextiza is a special version which i got from a Friend. He told me it's (Oaxaca79 x Mextiza) x Mextiza F2 male. A BIG THANKS to him!

picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Ok here we come, this is my favorite Hawaiian Sativa. I've stressed this Plant a lot with very high heat, light leaks and small Pots, and this Plant survived it without getting Bananas. It's a strong Vick's Vaporub/incense smelling pheno, very resinous and not as sensitive to clawing as some of the other Hawaiians. This one will be the Mother of some little crosses i plan to do. Giving her 1 or 1 1/2 weeks more to Flush.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts