What's new

Have you ever met anyone famous??

slappyjack

A few of my favorites..

Stevie Wonder, at my old office in NYC. His entourage was scary though.

Woody Harrelson at a vegan restaurant in NYC. (He was bare footed for some reason).

Harrison Ford, walking in NYC. I just said "hey".

Sonic Youth and Royal Trux stayed at my house after their show while I was in college. I think the guy from Royal Trux stole my violin bow. Sonic Youth was super cool though.

Visiting Chicago for a weekend I met the "Frugal Gourmet" guy from PBS (who was later arrested for child molestation), and later that same day, Alissa Milano near our hotel.

B

buddymate

Saw Steven Seagal in Hong Kong when he came over with stallone,van-damme etc to open PLANET HOLLYWOOD in TST,he was walking around Wanchai wet-market in the heavy tasselled buckskin jacket he wore in "On Deadly Ground" trying to look all mystical:crazy::jerkit:If ever your in Wanchai his pic is in the window of one of the snake shops,the cantonese reads "Steven Seagal always eats here when he visits HK" :jerkit:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i dont know how famous these people are worldwide, but in certain "scenes" they're pretty well known.

i went to a show at the ottobar in baltimore when i was like 16. it was converge and darkest hour and someone else. afterwards i was treated to breakfast at a 24hour vegetarian diner of all places by converge and darkest hour and members of other "famous" bands.

ArcticBlast

the only main thing i find wrong with scientology is that it tells parents to not seek medical attention for their children. The scientologist church here in Massachusetts somehow paid the legislature back in the 70's or 80's to make it so there was no such thing as "child neglect/endangerment" if it involves not seeking help from doctors because of their scientologist faith.
Some years later, a couple let their son die, never sought treatment, nothing. They tried using the scientology claus, but ended up being found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to like 10 years probation or something.
Funny thing was, the parents had dental and vision coverage and somehow THAT was okay....good grief.
I'd consider joining scientology if there's like mad chicks and money

Wow that's a screwed up story. Glad they got what they deserved!

I never ran across anything like that in my 14 years as a scientologist.
I was an executive at the Miami, FL church for three years and
been to churches and such all over the USA.

It was frowned on to take meds for no good reason, but if you really
needed them it was OK. They want you to use their "technology"
where ever possible and sometimes this could cause a clash cuz
a lot of the stuff they do you would have to be drug free for 7 days
in order to do it. In any event they still have emergency type things
you can do even if you have had drugs in the past 7 days.

Sorry...no mad chicks and/or money.

ROJO145

Veteran
1981 Sharon Connecticut,pumpin gas in my car and a black suv pulls in with a hot blonde passenger,out of the drivers door pops Kevin Bacon,I didnt say anything to him and he didnt say anything to me,us famous people know how to act!

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
A more interesting thread would have been,... "Have you done drugs with anyone famous??"

The answer yes, plenty of em!

D

danimal7

not really, i touched the bass bald bass player from qotsa when he went stage diving at a mondo generator gig once, does that count? dude was all sweaty and didnt wear a shirt. saw him outside the joint too but that was around the time he beat up a sound tech really bad because he fucked up his sound so i was kind of hesistant to go talk to him lol.

rather wouldve carried his hot bass player.

l_366e95fac2024d4c3e3685729fa0b704.jpg

oh and when i used to work at the airport i saw thomas gottschalk entering a plane once. you guys propably wont know him, some german tv dude.

also smoked with some djs and liveacts at various parties but i can guarantee you will know none of them.
:muahaha::laughing: LMAO

D

danimal7

Me - Future leader of the free world, if I can just remember that great thought I had....

peace..

maybe you should try smoking salvia and quickly take a hit of N2O
all while tripping on mushrooms .. I get the best ideas thata way..only thing is ...cant remember anything after the nitrous wears off:/

jus kidding bout the salvia and shrooms..
N2O is all you need to croos the astroplane :abduct:

HyGradeChronic

..... tee hee, guess "THE POWERS THAT BE";),didn't like my "FAMOUS PEOPLE". oh well, what can i say, guess HGC cums from wrong side of the tracks, and considers sdme people of questionable morals to be famous. lol, doesn't mean i emulate them, just they were only peep HGC could think of off the bat who ever had their faces on magazine covers etc etc etc. HGC soooooooo sorry prease, forgive him, for he know not what he do alla tyme.

..... bwaaaaahahahahaha
..... peace
.....HGC
.....p.s. me still luv y'all long tyme you bett cha!!!!! btw, sporty-san read you pm's, n git back to me ASAP, ..... 'K????? :)

K

Kola Radical

When you meet actors, the first thing you notice is that most of them are tiny. They are just tiny, little people with limited options so they get into entertainment.

Tom Cruise is like... 4'11". I bet he sits in one of those kiddie chairs when he gets a haircut.

Will Ferrell is normal height, but he looks like a giant around all those dwarfs.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I shook hands with Bill Clinton when he was in Ireland at the start of our peace process, he was easy to get on with!

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
One time I passed out drunk at a frat party, the brothers dumped me on a bed upstairs. So I lay there with the room spinning for I dont know how long, when none other than muthafuckin Bill Murray walks into the room and proceeds to blow me. After I came he leaves, and closing the door on the way out he sticks his head through and tells me "Nobody will ever believe you."

Latest posts

Latest posts