What's new

Have you ever met anyone famous??

I was fortunate enough to smoke a blunt and drink a Heineken with M-E-T-H-O-D Man back in the day during my "rave" years... Think it was later in that period, probably around 00' down at the Harvey Convention center... Cool party...

Also met Rob Snider about a year ago while visiting my buddy at USFC when he was going through his first round of chemo... Guess Rob was visiting one of his friends doing the same and we all took pictures together... I hung back though as I wanted my buddy to have a chance to hang out with him...

707Corridor

I've met countless 49ers, SF Giants. An ex-NFL super bowl champion works at the high school I attended. Went to school with a well known D-1 WAC player as well.

Funny Side story with some Hells Angels- In Jr High at a Wrestling toruney. I was in 7th grade and wrestled this kid who was in 8th grade. Crazy flame hair cut,a little taller and he actually had like over 20 piercings. He took all those off. In the corner were his uncle and dad, dressed in their full Hells Angles gear.

I was "damn I hope thats not the guy I have to face." Of course life doesn't work like that. So I ended up wrestling this kid. He was taunting me the whole time before the match. Match came. He fell for a head and arm like a noob. He got he ass pinned in 15 seconds.

Gosh I remember looking into his eyes as he was gasping for air. HAHA. I'm so glad my dad got it on tape.

Hey Sportster don't take my story the wrong way. I just thought I share a funny story.

H

h^2 O

let's see...when I worked at the airport I met the Jordan's Furniture guys, Drew Bledsoe, Michael Vick when he was still playing for VT, Madonna, David Gilmour, Miss USA (she was black)...uh...thinking...oh Mariah Carey...tons of golfers when for when the Ryder Cup was in Boston...Chi Chi Rodriguez, Warren Buffet, the lady who owns the Tootsie Roll company...smoked with the keyboard player from "Til Tuesday" (they had that song "hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry!"....
Recently in the past few years at school...the Dali Lama...Scarlett Johansson...Conan O'Brien...then just a lot of authors n shit.

U

uncle_shorty

oh shit i see a red and white forgotten payback coming to the surface

707Corridor - put that vid on youtube and post the link!

B

buddymate

Dalai Lama,Jackie Chan,was on Hong Kong's star ferry once from Central to TST when I recognised the couple sitting a few rows away,it was Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
met robin williams a bunch of times in frisco, he used to drop by my homies skatboard shop alot and my other friends japanese resturant. hes always around the richmond in SF.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Working at a Gas station out in west phx one afternoon Mike Tyson walks in..
hahaa was crazy alls i had to say was ''You're Mike Tyson!" lmao he shook my hand and despite my retarded comment said hell yeah nice to meet ya.. He was headed out for a camping trip and asked if we sold blunts, alls we had were peach optimo's that he turned down, said they were too small.. lmao ..

H

h^2 O

Working at a Gas station out in west phx one afternoon Mike Tyson walks in..
hahaa was crazy alls i had to say was ''You're Mike Tyson!" lmao he shook my hand and despite my retarded comment said hell yeah nice to meet ya.. He was headed out for a camping trip and asked if we sold blunts, alls we had were peach optimo's that he turned down, said they were too small.. lmao ..
that's bad ass bro! You should have said somehting like "man i need to get laid" and he would've like gone and found you a girl right then right there.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
that's bad ass bro! You should have said somehting like "man i need to get laid" and he would've like gone and found you a girl right then right there.

HAhahaaa!! Yeah he is big pimpin' but then again he mighta got the wrong idea and mopped the floor up with my face :biglaugh:

the other day i was high as hell walkin out of my sisters apartment in manhattan and richard kind was walking in right next door. he's this guy:
504450.JPG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
back in the early 90's i did dope with MARS WILLIAMS he played SAX for the PSYCHEDELIC FURS.we were in brooklyn on knickerbacher and putnam ave's by the park shooting dope in the park like the dumbass junkies we USED to be. when i was even younger back in the 80's i got smoked with DEE SNYDER (twisted sister)hung out in ROBBIE AFFUSO DRUMMER for SKIDROW in his basement with a friend of mine that knew him we called her SPAZ.
and i hope to meet some of the people that make what we do possible .i went to school with CHARLES DURNING the ACTOR"s daughter's ,they lived on storm king mountain in upstate ny by WESTPOINT MILITARY ACADEMY

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yea I met that kid from kindergarten cop who says "boys have penis's, girls have vaginas"

yea, met him at a club. I overshadowed him, comparably 5'7 to 4'11... I swear to god he was not even 5 feet tall. he had an asian girlfriend who was as small as he was....