What's new

Hashplants in BC

beanja

personal...kin have 28.5 lbs legally dried in storage...35 grams a day is my script...but it takes alot of herb to make a gram of oil a day for ingestion...I also can inhale with my license...who'd a thunk folk would inhale herb....hehehe

Fuck , you better keep storing buddy the clock's a ticking ....

mojoman

Fuck , you better keep storing buddy the clock's a ticking ....

I'm not really sure how it will work next spring...but I will continue to grow my own meds simply because I could not afford or want the govt' "brand"...:tiphat:

and if the govt' intervenes...I'll state my case...if enough folk do the same. change will occur...or we'll fill the jails....grrrrr!!!!!!

mojo

BC*Dankster*

Went to the dispensary the other day, loaded up on some tasties.First two pics are Z Hashplant, the other 3 are regular Hashplant. Wondering if anyone knows of a real pungent smelling version of the HP?

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 18

mojoman

so you don't grow....you buy????

yet you ranted at me simply because I called your friend/you a greedy fuck...then you show us product you never grew....fukkin' gear-box!!!!!

have you ever tried to grow????

much cheaper than buyin'...but growin' is work and we all know greedy fucks don't put out any kind of real effort...so...is "your friend" actually you...or are you just his bitch???

mojo

BC*Dankster*

MoJo is this a pissing contest? Yes I grow, warehouses and od. Your piddly outdoor show is NOTHING. Are you some 50 year old man that is trying to prove how hardcore he is with a crappy lil outdoor grow? And yes I the greedy fuck purchased medicine from the dispensary. This is a hash plant thread, hence the photos of the nugz. If you want to act cool and tough trying to impress people you are on the wrong website. Maybe try a teen chat room where some kids will think your grow is cool. Until then, piss off and say hi to Ricky and Bubbles can you do that for me? You do live in sunnyvale trailer park right?

mojoman

sorry budz...I just feel folk who are tryin' to go big are screwin' those of us who need a little...I realize I came off a tad blunt...I apologize for that...so I'll just bow out now....good growin' budz

mojo

5th

Veteran
Your piddly outdoor show is NOTHING.

I don't care that your trying to break this guys balls BC...but unless you post up.... shut the fuck up.

Few plants in a few buckets...you fuckin' kidding me? ...fuck is that?... in your "warehouse"? or part of your huge OD grow?

This guy posts up his backyard pic's and you try to talk shit about his grow? (plants look good btw)

Good news is you'll always be able to thief pics off the net...and buy shit from clubs wishing you grew it.

:tiphat:

BC*Dankster*

lol Im not bragging about shit, this guy bitched that I bought some meds from a dispensary. Then he said I prob dont even grow, and called me a greedy fuck? Of course IM gonna get choked, wouldnt you? And ok, Mojo, I did over react, sorry dude

5th

Veteran
Then back to the important shit...any noticable differences from the "Z" and the regular? You mentions smell...or lack of?

BC*Dankster*

Well comparing the two , Id say that the Z strain is very similar to the original hp. Its a bit more potent and has a slightly different flavor, and has a seed here and there. Now if I decided to grow out the seed from a selfed Z plant, would it turn out female and have an occational male flower? Or is there a chance that it could become a male plant?
The old HP that Im still looking for was more potent with a harsh couchlock stone, and reeked like skunk. So far in my quest to find the one Ive been searching for , the Z is the closest. I guess I should be happy with that, as it took me over 10 years to find something similar.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
A friend of mine had a Z cutting (which by the way smells a bit like Jammerz to me), or at least he called it Z. Anyway, he killed it because it went full on herm on him his last run with it. But he had had it for a while, so it was an odd thing and he overreacted and killed it all. I wanted a cut of it. Oh well.

bigbag

Veteran
like going back in time 10-15 years...;) great breeding plant, if a guy/gal were to pollinate her with select male(s) some crazy, ancient throwbacks lurk, deep within the hashplant family tree

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i never liked the champagne too much, a great beast but lower odor/taste.

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts