What's new

Hashplants in BC

BC*Dankster*

Hey everyone out there, I was wondering if anyone has any info or grow tips on the mighty mite seed company's Hashplant strain? How does it compare to the old biker hp cut? Also have Zen hp from reeferman, and Jumbo Grizzly from kootenay mountain seed company. The Jumbo Grizz is supposed to be part hp as well. Just wondering which one do u think will be the most potent , highest yielder etc. I cant really find any info about these three strains, please help! Wondering what finished products will be like. Been stressin for years trying to find the ultimate hashplant, one that was around in the late 90's in bc. Lime green, knock down couch lock high, and real real stinky skunk smell.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I believe you may mean Reef's Zed Hashplant. Might be why you cannot find info. Lizard is the BCHP it is the most coveted. Champagne is also a BCHP. Peace GS

BC*Dankster*

Hey Green, thanks for responding to my questions. I have all three strains , beans popped about 3 weeks ago now. Just wondering if anyone knows the Mighty Mite Hp, what I can expect from it. Also Reefs Zen hp, I hope its as close to the Lime Green stanky stank that I used to get in the 90's. The Kootney mountain Jumbo Grizz there is barely any info and nobody seems to know about it. Doing it indoors, hope it produces heavy trees in dwc buckets. Here is info on Reefs hp...

Zen Hash Plant, Feminized! 5 seeds / $100
This strain has been a well guarded secret, and has now been made available to the medical growing community. The result of a custom breed project where a very desirable hash plant (pure indica) e-worked for bigger yield and faster growth rates.
The resulting progeny, the “Z” plants, held onto all of the characteristics that made the original plant great: crystal covered, rock hard nuggets with few hairs and knock-down potency levels in a deep narcotic like buzz. The difference in the Zen plant is that it was better “all around” in that it is less finicky to grow and produces bigger yields with less time required in veg to get the plants to a respectable stature before budding. You can also expect better growth rates in the bud phase now too, versus “standard” hash plant growth characteristics; without sacrificing the tight growth patterns and dense buds that you have come to love in the strain.
A lot of people around the world have yet to learn about this special plant-if you love that hashy taste and aroma along with deep narcotic-like pain relief and would like to grow more of it in less time with less hassles, this is most certainly the plant for you. A legend in the making-try it, and you'll see why.
Can be grown to a large high-yielding round bush or packed in tight for faster crop turn arounds with Sea Of Green methods; a very versatile and reliable plant. Good odor control during growth is recommended!

mr noodles

i still have a pack of reeferman hashplant from 2004-5 before is move to europe .

what is the genetic background of this one ?

its one of the strain i gave up searching for a decent pheno after 2 pack , other reef strain where doing so much better than this one .

it produced huge buds but almost no trichrome . citrusy taste but not very dominent more hay than anything

i had is newberry running aside , g- sus , rom x blueberry sativa, rez sour d and many other strain in the room but this one was not cutting it at all .

should i pop them and search for something i missed ?

BC*Dankster*

Noodles, I am just looking for an old hp that was sooo frickin potent it would make me feel almost unbalanced, and really narcotic stone. It would make me sleepy and was very potent. The nugs were very lime green with little to no redhairs. Such a skunky smell it would reek through 2 or 3 bags. It made the best silkscreen hash and empty bags were coated in thc at the bottoms. I believe it was the Z strain of hp. Does anyone know if it was called the "Z" strain because a certain family in bc with the last name beginning with a "Z" were the original owners, then the bikers got ahold of it... I think reefermans strain hopefully comes close to what I am looking for, unless his genetics are not what he says they are. I would sell my soul for a cut of this hp lol. Damn the old days are gone

C

c-ray

the Z is a low odor HP.. it was called Z because the beer cup it was growing in had a Z written on it, the guy taking care of the clones had 2 different cuts to take care of and he just wrote a Z on each cup that had that HP.. some former tenants stole one of those cuts and knew nothing about it only that it had a Z written on the cup.. the 'Z' originally came to reef along with the green and purple king cuts

BC*Dankster*

Thanks C-Ray and Green! Maybe the old hp im lookin for was crossed with skunk or something. Anyways, I got 3 dif strains going, Ill post photos if they are keepers.

BC*Dankster*

I am looking for the hp for a killer yielding bucket system tree grow. Anyone doing trees besides kush? What are some good quality high yielders??? Thanks

bckindgrower

I would love to see what those jumbo grizzly do inside. I grew it a few years ago outdoors it was a huge yielder only got one female out of a ten pack. Most didn't pop and the rest were mutants. I do have another fresh pack. Impressive strain actually. Post pics

BC*Dankster*

bckind, how was the potency and flavor? Does it stretch much when flipped? The guy at the seed company said it was a hash plant, is that bs or what do u think. It wont be in the bucket system for a few months yet, as I have to sex them and take cuttings. I hope it will be an awesome strain for trees. Most of all i hope its potent.

BC*Dankster*

yield in garbage cans

yield in garbage cans

Does anyone have experience growing in 20 gallon garbage cans? We got one room rockin with 12 1000w lights vertical bare bulb in a line down the middle and a row of 20 plants on each side in garbage cans. Anyone know what type of yield I can expect from Hp in these size containers, also doing 40 purple kush in garbage cans in the next room, was wondering if anyone had experience growing pk trees ? How tall should I flip em at if my ceilings are 7.5 feet? Do hp stretch much or does pk stretch alot?

bigbag

Veteran
mighty mite seeds hashplant is a very good version. the old biker cut of hp is still around, albeit scare now every1 runs kush ;)

bckindgrower

I did the grizzly outside, in garbage bags super squat and bushy, it got jacked so i didn't get a chance to smoke it but it was so sticky and super stinky hashy smelling.Softball sized buds. I would flip at half the size you want to finish at. I really want to see this grizzly inside POST PICS makes me want to pop my pack and throw a few in with my bubba's. l.. the best example i can think of is on youtube.....search UG60 its a Remo video sweet ass set up have no idea on veg time.... maybe 12 weeks? I did see another video on youtube of a huge HP that was in a garbage can then they cut the bottom off the can and sunk it into a half of a 55 gallon thing was a monster like a 12ft'r

BC*Dankster*

Yup modified Krusty buckets, 5 gallon into 8 gallon buckets. I was wanting to do higher yielding hps in this system, along with Jumbo Grizz, but Im testin them out in garbage cans first to see which ones are superior. First pic is the Zed Hashplants. Second is Jumbo Grizzly, third is a sativa pheno mighty mite hashplant, and the last photo is the indica dominant pheno of mighty mite hashplant. Anyone have experience growing any of these strains? Wonder which mmhp will yield more....

Attachments

• IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 34

bckindgrower

For the last few years i have been using garbage cans for outs but never inside those things are going to be monsters man.....7 1/2' ceilings? hmm they are probably going to stretch like crazy....excited to see the out come....looking good

BC*Dankster*

Plants at 2 weeks flowering. First is Jumbo Grizzly, second is a branch shot of small buds from the Jumbo. Third is sativa pheno of MMHP , Fourth shot is the indica Pheno MMHP. Fifth photo is Zed HP. So far, the Jumbo looks like its gonna be the highest yielding tree. Anyone know how Zed Yields? Or MMHP ?

Attachments

• cflscrogcab 7thrun day56f 05 c99xgkf2b closeup02 lights off
    cflscrogcab 7thrun day56f 05 c99xgkf2b closeup02 lights off
    85.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg