What's new

Hashplants in BC

Charles-scott

Veteran
I just read this thread look I never called anything zen hash plant the descriptions at the start of this were never me old school
BA and those retard description are not mine what cray said about my hash plants are 100% correct !
The hash plant haha z Is back around and it’s authentic I selected it in 2015
Don’t be fooled by old school ba aka reeferman genetics
They are not me and I get constant emails
From angry folks growing hemp from there seed
Charles Scott

acespicoli

Hey Charles good to see you around had me worried its been awhile where can one score the RMG at?
I had the old site cant remember now something .co or .ca maybe a pm if you have a min thx

Thesearch

we still haven't found the legit old BC biker hashplant….. it may very well be extinct.
When BC Big Bud hit the clone rooms, most of the cash croppers in the Vancouver/lowermainland switched away from NL5, Blueberry (not DJ's) , and the HP.
Those 3 plants were the staple in the big biker affiliated grows in the late 90's, early 2000's/
Around the same time, Marc emery went into full swing offering an array of seeds that inevitably changed the Vancouver/Lowermainland grow scene. Sustained pressure by the rcmp during the chretien liberal government saw a great many lowermainland grow and clones houses move to the interior or close down altogether.
This also happened as BC Big Bud started to become a staple because it was easy to grow, cheap to feed, and produced weight. It also produced a finished product with little or no visible red pistils.
At the time, The lowermainland larger growers were exporting most of their product to the states. I would guess that 80% of the weed being grown by connected grows was selling the US buyers. They insisted that the product not have "red hairs"
So many really good strains were cast by the wayside in favor of appearance and weight.
The BC HP and NL5 were varieties that suffered this fate.
We held the BC HP for many years and I lost her in a move and was not able to grow for a few years. When we did get her back , from the Langley affiliated growers, I held her in a clone house until 2005 when we were raided in a home invasion. I stopped growing until 2015 as a result.

I have hit up every old connection I can manage to track down and have still come up empty on both the original NL5 cut and the BC HP.
That HP was not a yielder but it produced amazingly tight little nuggets that I would say cured, resemble bubba kush or an OG type cured appearance. Frost like the cookie strains and many of the flavors are similar to these lines. BUT.... that Biker HP had an incredible slightly citrus , slightly marshmellow , some pine and sandal wood. I used to love taking the toke thru my nose LOL and the aromas and flavors would just stick to your palate.

I have not found it yet if it still exists but if anyone does find it..... get it to me and I will start the process of cubing it and sharing it. I would dedicate my entire plant count to bringing that strain back thru selective breeding/cubing.

I also do not believe that reeferman, chimera and many other Canadian seed makers ever had that cut. If you were not affiliated , you did not get that cut outside of club circles.
The one cross I did make was HP x original Shiskaberry. Out of a few hundred seeds I isolated one female we called Hashka.
When I moved, I gave the tray of Hashka to tim Koebel and he gave it to his uncle for safe keeping. They scammed me and I never got my Hashka back. However.... it lived on obviously and who knows what they named it. Over the years the odd person I've met has had a bag of that weed they bought from their dealer. Haven't managed to track down a grower with the cut though LOL
Hashka was the best tasting weed I have ever smoked , even to this day.

I have no idea the legitimacy, but med man brand seeds has several strains they claim to be derived from older BC biker kush plants. I know it's not really what you were looking for, but perhaps a glimmer of hope. I can't post a link here I don't think but you can see in the descriptions of Rock-star and conkushion. Also it is not the king cut, right?
Good luck on the search!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read this thread look I never called anything zen hash plant the descriptions at the start of this were never me old school
BA and those retard description are not mine what cray said about my hash plants are 100% correct !
The hash plant haha z Is back around and it’s authentic I selected it in 2015
Don’t be fooled by old school ba aka reeferman genetics
They are not me and I get constant emails
From angry folks growing hemp from there seed
Charles Scott

So where exactly can you get reeferman seeds these days? So glad I did not go through with my old school BA order a few weeks ago...

Thesearch

So where exactly can you get reeferman seeds these days? So glad I did not go through with my old school BA order a few weeks ago...

Seedbay has some from him, they are now known as Scott family farms, not reeferman, in order to distance themselves from the hemp seed selling (according to stories)reeferman breeders "association" (their original name was reeferman breeders "collective")
You can also find his seeds on sacred medicinals .CA with some wider variety but zero info or names of the breeder (he had mentioned them as an official vendor and you can even find the red congelese there). Haven't ordered from them ever though.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hey Guys indeed Scott Family Farms in our new Name not only because of the Fraud Old school Breeders uses my name and He was also using Nevils name .
He Claims to have won my Cannabis Cups haha I get emails weekly from Angry people who get hemp seeds from this Guy !

We have always been Scott Family Farms so we embrace what we are , We have seeds for sale here in the bay .
We are working Globally These days we had the first Commercial Licenses in Jamaica we sold our Farms there and we are now in Canada , St Vincent .Colombia , Uruguay , Portugal , Denmark and we distribute only in Germany .

My Goals and Motivations are different seeds Sales are not a priority for me my breeding program is about producing superb quality genetics that are commercially Viable for intensive production .
Its Funny as I bring in New quality people who might have only worked with my most popular genetics Like Pink Kush , Willie or LP or Harmony .

The structure and uniformity etc etc are often witnessed on the genetics the I put the most work into over the longest period or time .

Basics Like my NL , Cambodian , Even our Worked Lines of basics like Blueberry shine compared to much of the genetics we are growing from the "popular " pool .

I am working now to try to preserve my oldest work before its lost , I forgot how good many of my old Classics are

I wil post some Pics of my Current work and recent past ! We are very Lucky in that we are able to search through as many plats as we want to find that Elite .
I love quality Female seeds there is nothing more Simple and rewarding than having the breeder Find a Outstanding example of his or her work and produce a seeds that can be planted and grown with security that it should amount to something great .
This is what I try to do we often use Sibling x Sibling to offer any diversity that exists within a strain and reduce potential inbreeding depression .

In other strains Like our Black Fire OG for example we have found the most consistent superior Plants are found by replicating a f-1 breeding program but in this case we use Our Elite Black domina selection from early 2000's Female Clone to Produce Pollen we use on our Original Fire OG clone .
The Plants are Pure fire and grow with amazing Vigor and structure uniformity like a true F-1 we have grown out and tested thousands of our Seeds unlike others at our Peak we were growing 56,000 Females seeds every 90 Days so we know what our seeds do .

We are our Biggest customers , I am always trying to improve aspects of the plant that people who grow 10-100 Plants would not really think about but commercial growers need to think about , Like structure and internodal Spacing becomes vital when your growing High density , Mold resistance , also flower to leaf ratio is so so Vital , Now I am being Pushed hard by partners in other parts of the business to produce Flower between 20-23% THC Only etc etc
Things are changing all the time

Charles
pic is a customer pic of the hash Plant 1

Attachments

• c002ae20-9bd2-11ea-bba9-bdf5e844f7bd.png
    c002ae20-9bd2-11ea-bba9-bdf5e844f7bd.png
    15 KB · Views: 45

Tynehead Tom

Charles , I'm gonna assume you know most of the cuts that were floating around in the commercial crops in the 90's , specifically in Langley.
There was a greasy dark leafed red stemmed hashplant that was often found in grows alongside blueberry and Northern Lights. It did not really yield that well and was a fast finisher. She was kinda covetted and it was mainly found in grows associated with the bikers. When I was given the cut it was not to be shared with anyone outside our circles.

Do you remember this hashplant and if so what was it? and did you ever breed with it?
I am specifically after that plant or work containing it.

Tynehead Tom

I have no idea the legitimacy, but med man brand seeds has several strains they claim to be derived from older BC biker kush plants. I know it's not really what you were looking for, but perhaps a glimmer of hope. I can't post a link here I don't think but you can see in the descriptions of Rock-star and conkushion. Also it is not the king cut, right?
Good luck on the search!

the hashplant I am speaking of was around long before the word "kush" was a thing in the vancouver BC area. IIRC we didn't start seeing the first of the kushes until early 2000's and moreso after 2005. The best "kush" I've ever had in BC was called Bubba D and that disapeared around 2010 as I lost contact with the guy who used to score packs of it.
I don't think the hashplant I seek has any relation to the king cut, the big green hashplant, nor the rockstar or Pink.
I have not found that hashplant's profile in any of the kushes I have grown and smoked.

Latest posts

Latest posts