What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest ready with white hairs ????

trixP

Day 63 lots of milky 1 amber more white hairs out of the ripe one, thinking harvesting after 24 hrs darkness or would you push more days check out the ec’s

trixP

To everyone who has helped along the way thank you fantastic first for me

Now I have to try and figure out what’s next as I wana spend 250$ plus on beans 😅😂😫 but can’t

mr.brunch

Veteran
IMG_3500.jpeg

trixP

Here friends

Glad I harvested
Before pruning all the leaves phone and no more space couldn’t take manicured photo

Last edited:

trixP

Stupid question

The 24 hrs darkness does it stay in usual vpd or straight to the 60/60 ( I will wait 24 hrs before cutting them and hanging I have fully defoliated them )

24 hours of darkness does nothing.

"The unique aroma of Marijuana (Cannabis L Sativa) is composed of many volatile compounds biosynthetically derived from fatty acids, carotenoids, amino acids, and terpenes."

Cannabis knows its daylight length. It knows how much carbon it has to consume. It runs out of carbon the moment before lights come on. Extend the dark period and the plant breaks down proteins.

" I miss roadkill skunk, think I need more myrcene and terpinolene I'm an expert listen to my advice and grow shitty weed like me and all me peers"

Last edited by a moderator:

trixP

"The unique aroma of Marijuana (Cannabis L Sativa) is composed of many volatile compounds biosynthetically derived from fatty acids, carotenoids, amino acids, and terpenes."

Cannabis knows its daylight length. It knows how much carbon it has to consume. It runs out of carbon the moment before lights come on. Extend the dark period and the plant breaks down proteins.

" I miss roadkill skunk, think I need more myrcene and terpinolene I'm an expert listen to my advice and grow shitty weed like me and all me peers"
I’m told helps maturation

Last edited by a moderator:

trixP

I am doing 12 hours of darkness.
Have you seen the recent videos on yt with Mr growit and dr Alyson Justice ( she runs the cannabis coalition ). I recently posted a harvesting chart she and her partners have been working on

Check the YT me grow it or her Instagram Alyson Justice and cannabis coalition

trixP

Quick pics from yesterday before cleaning the fans

I’m also glad I harvested as the bigger more mature girl one bottom
Corner started to Hermès !!!!!!!! Granted crazy fluctuations here outside climatically, so glad I decided yesterday to harvest, they seem to just just started I chopped the sections off to be safe the mega white hair girl had zero signs.

As u know I will remove the photos eventually

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

Have you seen the recent videos on yt with Mr growit and dr Alyson Justice ( she runs the cannabis coalition ). I recently posted a harvesting chart she and her partners have been working on

Check the YT me grow it or her Instagram Alyson Justice and cannabis coalition
No but I was joking. My plants always get 12 hours of darkness in flower, :D