What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest ready with white hairs ????

trixP

My trychomes are clear, milky and 1 in a blue moo. Amber. I still have white hairs on one of the girls

Should I harvests anyway ???

Ideally today tomorrow thanks guys 9/10 weeker day 58 may Gona go another day

And see do you do 24hrs blkout and then cut and dry hang for 7-10’or strait to cut ( after lights off ) when your ready and go straight to 7-10 days

Thanks allot

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
My trychomes are clear, milky and 1 in a blue moo. Amber. I still have white hairs on one of the girls

Should I harvests anyway ???

Ideally today tomorrow thanks guys 9/10 weeker day 58 may Gona go another day

And see do you do 24hrs blkout and then cut and dry hang for 7-10’or strait to cut ( after lights off ) when your ready and go straight to 7-10 days

Thanks allot
A lot of people harvest before the light comes on to keep the root juices from shooting to the top of the plants.

As for the trichomes, I would pick a small bud and make sure it's something you can accept as likable. Many times I see someone as well as myself take a plant too early and later wish I waited. I would rather be a little too late than a little too early. Pick a popcorn bud and let it air dry for 3 days and then look at it under the scope after it dries, and make sure it looks good. If it looks good under the scope then smoke it and if it smokes good harvest the plant.

trixP

I have UV on since week 5 was told to expect early harvest….. I watered the back one ( the one that has no white hairs )

The one with the white hairs I must say has gotten frostier

May add another small 3L

Last edited:

early_bird

Veteran
Overall they look ripe to me, but hard to judge in this yellowish light.

It happens to me once my plants was quite underfed and didn´t had the energy to finish proper.
Things becomes slow, Tricomes get milky and brown slowly, but a lot of the hairs remains white.

trixP

It happens to me once my plants was quite underfed and didn´t had the energy to finish proper.
Things becomes slow, Tricomes get milky and brown slowly, but a lot of the hairs remains white.
One of the things I am worried about

I did bleach the upper canopy you can see the bottom is fine light to close

However I am concerned

trixP

That’s the more taller plant the one further back had lots of white hairs that poped out a week ago

Latest posts

Latest posts