What's new

Harriet's Hideout

Sunfire

Veteran
Damn, that's crazy. This is kind of creepy now, us posting here. Idk the Greeks would feel it is his immortality though.

One Love 731

Veteran
Some don't know that he was in a way the father of LVPK (Las Vegas Purple Kush). The cut was rumored to win a locals (Las Vegas) cup 12-15 years ago. He got a cut and to distinguish it from other Purple Kush's he added the LV to the PK. Most knew it was his baby and he spread it far and wide but few knew he named her! Rest in peace you crazy bastard. I guess you win. 1:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I workin on gettin harriet in my possession. .... i was there wrenching her together n first real run.... getting her in the right hands n in top shape doin what she does best would make him happy...will be renamed the Hensley n my 2 1lb lvpk trees i got are all goin in her ... the oil will be spread among friends n fam for free...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
He was 43 way to young....

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!1

Be at peace brother! Thank you for all you contributed! You are missed.......

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hydrosun was not just a Skunk Pharm Research's alumni, but a volunteer intern. A bright young man, with broad potential, leaving behind a father and brother, as well as a divorced wife and child.

He had a law degree and was a member of the bar, but was not practicing, and had dedicated himself to the cannabis movement.

Like the rest of us, he was a mixture of good and bad traits, had both friends and detractors, and the capacity to be either a joy or a pain.

We shared the good times and suffered through his worst together, but part square and good. I'm deeply saddened by his passing, especially so soon after student Austen.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
... a part of me has disappeared.

Jeff helped me beat cancer by providing the initial oil therapy and enabled me to continue therapy by guiding me through the steps in making my own oil.

He was alright.

Condolences to all his friends and to his Family.

Chonkski

Wow, i am at a big loss of words.

RIP Jeff, you are on the better cosmic path now and will be carried on ever so positively within our memories.

Sunfire

Veteran
I'm sorry, this isn't my place to say anything...

...I think the system should not be renamed. When someone adopts the child of a fallen brother, the child isn't renamed, right?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I always hated harriet..... n his reasoning behind the name...we had it out bout 3x.. maybe he let me win one i like the Hensley made by arrogant crazy bastard extracts.. lvpk 4ever ....