What's new

Harriet's Hideout

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
My brain hurts. But holy smokes that is one hell of a system! What if you added external dewax with CO2 jacketed chamber like Bizzybee was messing around with recently, only problem is, they're so damn loud with their blowoff.

Very pretty! Good work man, I'm curious to see what comes of this process wise.

Thank you. Harriet is not opposed to cooking with new and interesting tools and methods. I too hope to publish some cool information from the hideout.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.
Earl Nightingale

Today was purchasing more stuff, tomorrow as well. 2 brands of filter dryer 2 core sizes all 4 are 1/2 flare. I have brass 1/2 to 1/4 to attach to the recovery pump, and will replace with Stainless soon.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Awsome chick man.how deep is she into your wallet so far?

Less than ANY chick I have ever lived with.....

FREE POINTERS young guys, NEVER shack up, FUCK marriage, and be honest. Harriet doesn't like hearing me say that, but she still cooks for me and then some. And I am up at 7am taking care of her needs....

Yes dear off to RSD as soon as they open.

Sunfire

Veteran
Yeah what cores did you settle on? Sounds like your not using replaceable cores in a shell? I feel that's the only way to go. 60 grams water content vs 16. Plus they ate way easier the regenerate.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Are they replaceable core shells? Or single use?

The stuff and things above where RSD over the counter dryer filters. The ugly looks I recied from employee one were imagined, and the level of interest from employee two was also imaginary.

Harriet never ventures to slave taratory.

:joint;

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
If people were inclined to disregard state or federal rules this guy named Endur. Knows what he knows. His GSC x Cheery Pie made some AMAZING oil. That is what one of the beta testers reported. Others said the HIGH was awesome. They went from tired and ready to leave for the day to energized and ready for more work.

I had set expectations at the quality of the oil being a 2.0 out of 10.0. What was achieved was an 8.0 out of 10.0. It could have gotten to 10.0 potentially, but we just wanted to dab straight from the collection pot to then clean / prep for a full run.

We pulled Harriet down to -12" hg opened up the collection chamber and garbed a gram or two for parchment paper. Harriet was then throughly scrubbed, still finding pipe dope and PTFE thread tape making its way to the collection chamber.

Solvents are now distilled and tanked up, dry ice coolers, and IC69's are eta 48hrs. Time to get cooking.

In any event his stuff is what Harriet chose to be birthed with.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Building and IC69

Building and IC69

A friend asked me to piece out and IC69 I figured I would do it here and direct him to this post.

1/2" tube 50'
http://www.stainlessbrewing.com/
I ask for two vertical bends like an imersion chiller 105 in space cash for each.

Coiled to customer's request .035 304/304L Coiled Tubing
Our 1/2" coil is currently out of stock until 4/10/15.

These coils currently can be rolled to your choice and is already included in the price. Coils are made to order so please allow 3-5 business days to ship once order is placed.

Coils with two horizontal additional bends and no comments left upon checkout will be made like the picture provided with bends vertically inline. YOU MUST SELECT THE ADDITIONAL BEND OPTION FOR THIS. This is the typical HERMS coil. These bends typically add about 2 to 2-1/2" to the diameter of your coil. Please make sure to include the measurements of the fittings inside the kettle to make sure your coil will fit.

The vertical bends like an immersion chiller will go up and be on opposite ends of the coil for better stability. These are typically used for conical chillers. Please note in the comments upon checkout your overall height requirements. This is from the bottom coil to the top of the tube connection.

Coil Height
50ft 10" Diameter 12-1/2" Diameter 14" Diameter
1/2" 10"-11" 8"-9" 7"-8"
3/8" 7-1/2"-8-1/2" 6"-7" 5-1/2"-6-1/2"
25ft
1/2" 4-3/4"-6" 4"-5" 3-1/2"-4-1/2"
3/8" 3-1/2"-4-1/2" 3"-4" 2-1/2"-3-1/2"

1/2" tube to 1/2" Male NPT Compression Fitting
Any number of places but lets look cheap. An Icmager is telling us about industrial supply something. I will have to read through Montroller's SSfittings thread again.

1/2" SS ball valve.
All kinds of places I'll search cheap.

1/2" MNPT to 1/4" 3/8" or 1/2" SS flare
http://www.industrialsupplies.com/i...lies - exact&keyw=industrial supply&kwmatch=e

this site intrigues me.

Sunfire

Veteran
Instalation parts supply has the same ss ptfe seat ball valves everyone else sells for half the price.

Two extra large bunn coffee filters held on by a ss hose clamp onto the down tubes under you lid for the final filtration layer to win!

vividavis

The stuff and things above where RSD over the counter dryer filters. The ugly looks I recied from employee one were imagined, and the level of interest from employee two was also imaginary.

Harriet never ventures to slave taratory.

:joint;

I get those same imaginary looks at RSD. Once I got a legitimate laugh when I asked for filter driers.

If people were inclined to disregard state or federal rules this guy named Endur. Knows what he knows. His GSC x Cheery Pie made some AMAZING oil. That is what one of the beta testers reported. Others said the HIGH was awesome. They went from tired and ready to leave for the day to energized and ready for more work.

I had set expectations at the quality of the oil being a 2.0 out of 10.0. What was achieved was an 8.0 out of 10.0. It could have gotten to 10.0 potentially, but we just wanted to dab straight from the collection pot to then clean / prep for a full run.

We pulled Harriet down to -12" hg opened up the collection chamber and garbed a gram or two for parchment paper. Harriet was then throughly scrubbed, still finding pipe dope and PTFE thread tape making its way to the collection chamber.

Solvents are now distilled and tanked up, dry ice coolers, and IC69's are eta 48hrs. Time to get cooking.

In any event his stuff is what Harriet chose to be birthed with.

I'm glad to see you did a good scrub to remove construction materials.
The pipe pasta is is FDA but not exactly medicine is it.
For what its worth, RSD has never been rude, but they just don't get excited to see me or anyone I've seen walk in their door. This biz does take a sense of humor.(; thanks for sharing.