What's new

Harriet's Hideout

Rules

(1) Harriet makes the rules.

(2) Doors ALWAYS open from the inside.

(3) Take any exit you wish, noisy or quiet.

(4) Don't ask Harriet to help you out an exit.

Now on with the show and fun.

Things and Stuff will be discussed!

View Image

Above is Harriet she is a one off MK V7.1 and this is her hideout.

View Image

From small beginnings come?

:joint:

"Harriet makes the rules".
This is 2 brothers in our industry...I am sad & sick.
If you thought about someone today you haven't talked to in a bit. Might give them a tug....peace Jeff.

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Yes sinatra is back in reno at his 2nd home where he spent most his life ..... n barbra went to the good ppl across the street to get spoiled rotten both are in very good places.... jeff would be happy..... as far as Harriet goes.... with grey wolfs help cuz he is the most knowledgable n has the best ability .... thanks alot for that brotha.....his fam appreciates it.. his father n me talked... his fathers wishes are it to be sold n the money from it is goin in an account for his son sam.....

Sorry to hear about the loss of a friend. It's admirable to see a person in Vegas, or anywhere, who is passionate enough to dedicate some portion of their life to cannabis, and to create that beastly looking unit.

Sunfire

Veteran
Well it is indeed good the dogs are taken care off. I love my dogs like they were my children.

Hmmm maybe the father can be told that a lot more then the cost of used equipment could made for his son's trust. Although harvest time is coming so a short sale may be easily had.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it is indeed good the dogs are taken care off. I love my dogs like they were my children.

Hmmm maybe the father can be told that a lot more then the cost of used equipment could made for his son's trust. Although harvest time is coming so a short sale may be easily had.

Alas, his father is retired and not in good health.

I have no doubt that Harriet will fetch more than WolfWurx charged Jeff for the kit and support assembling her to his specification. She left as a one of a kind stand alone unit, without ancillaries, to be finished off at his whim.

I've committed to helping market her for his estate, with the proceeds to his son. I know what she looked like when he left with her, but ya'll who knew him, know how much he liked to tweak and tinker, so I'm awaiting a picture of how she ended up and what ancillaries are included.

Manstien

Woah, fuck....

Was so hype reading this thread, so exciting....

Got to page 6 and my eyes watered up....shit

Sorry for your loss, stoney & the fam....

Loved hydro's posts, really sad to hear when ICMAG members pass it hits a certain part of me...the same part that we can all relate...

Peace....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is still very hard for me. It hurts bad, but it's nice to have his posts and pictures still to preserve his memory.