What's new

HAPPY BROTHER

E

elmanito

Hello Karma,

Is the HB strain 100% indica or an indica/sativa hybrid?Is this strain a good joyce for making fingerhash?

Namaste :canabis:

K

Karma Genetics

elmanito: I persenoly prefer a sativa for fingerhash. And yes this is a 100% indica plant.

ElGato

Veteran
all i can say is WOW!!!!

great shots everybody and great looking plant Karma G!!!...very impressive

mj

doktoren

hb1-5.jpg

hb-7.jpg

My HappyBrothers ready for harvest in a week, these pics are from saturday.

K

Karma Genetics

Ye me too, but you said earlier that the genes from Happy Brother were Indian.Are you sure about that?

Namaste :canabis:

No not shure thats what i think indian ore and afghani background.

That's nice doktoren, you are going to enjoy that smoke for shure.:abduct:

irieeyes808

Well done Karma

Well done Karma

11133HappyBrotherdryscreennov_094.jpg

11133HappyBrotherdryscreenDSC03952-1.jpg

The Happy Brother is somthing special for shure. I just finished the Happy Brother BX1 it's going in testing end this month.

11133DSC_1263.JPG

11133DSC_1258.JPG

Need to upload some more HB pic's but they are at my other PC hope to get them up here this week.

The Happy Brother

When I was working in a coffeeshop in 1996 we used to get some weed called Happy Brother
It was the strongest herb I smoked in those years. As I was also growing at that time I really wanted to grow this oh so tasty herb myself. So I asked that supplier if I could get some seeds from it. He told me he got the herb from an old Rasta man in Amsterdam. The brother of this Rasta grew this herb for his brother because he was paralyzed, the original grower said he made it but I don’t think so because he did not have any seeds. Then it went silent and I didn’t see this supplier for almost 2 years. In 1998 he came walking in with a new supplier of the Happy Brother and he brought me 3 clones’ that really looked like shit. The first grow I did with it was so special to see a plant produce my most favourite smoke. And up to this day it still is my most favourite smoke.

It is not a big yielder, but it’s very strong against insects and diseases. It makes rock hard little nugs that don’t shrink much when dried. It flowers for about 9 to 10 weeks.

But the taste and the effect is what this is all about. The taste is very hard for me to describe I have not smoked any other herb that tastes like this. I am sure all smokers will really like the taste.

Here are some threads about this litle wonder

Dry Happy Brother:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=90812

Happy Brother Dry Screen hmmmmmm tasty: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82588

Happy Brother Seed project:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81126

I enjoyed your story on Happy Brother I look forward to trying this strain. Thanks much for carrying it on.

D

danny karey

Happy Bro pics look great guy's. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to try some of the happy Bro crosses.

Danny

oldsmoker

thought I would drop an update here, it looks as though the sts has worked
there are seeds in my test plants now all that remains is to be seen is how feminine
they are
split.jpg

K

Karma Genetics

I sended some of the Happy Brother BX1 test seeds in for the 420 auction.

Yeh oldsmoker i am looking forward to that.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
40 posts since june 2005, lool pedersen! guess you will reach 50 in 2 years, hehe...

Latest posts

Latest posts