What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BROTHER

Will these be available again? The Happy Brother looks amazing, i'd love to pick up a pack but have only seen the Bubba Brothers on the Boo.

K

Karma Genetics

I am doing a big production on HB BX2. When it all goes well they should be ready end aprill.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
That´s going to be sweet bro!!!

I will def grow her from seed.....my fav strain!!

toker

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey karma

how does happy bro and bubba bro compare on yield ?

i have both and most of your other wares, but only have remaining space to start one cross i think, and those two are the most tempting since ive not had any bubba or hb before...

thanks man.....peace....:ying:

K

Karma Genetics

The HB BX1 yields better then the Bubba Brother.

Bubba Brother does yield better then the bubba katsu cut (the mom)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i ran happy brother last year
real nice funky smell and taste thats a little hard to describe but its one of a kind
the stone is a hard hitting indica
lazy, happy and relaxed
in not smoking very often and if i smoke too much, well theres always a couch available ;)

lost the cut last year but managed to get it back so ill be posting some of the pictures later that i unfortunately didnt take last year

Nice to see that it's back in stock. I have had alot of personal issues lately so i still haven't started the Mirre yet, but i am almost there. I will be picking up a pack of the Happy Brother as soon as i can. Will they be available for awhile? Like atleast a few months?

oldsmoker

Hi Karma just thought Id let you know the CS worked a treat Bro

here are 3 happybrother S1 seeds just cracked :jump:

spire.jpg

THC123

Veteran
harvested happy bro in the cold GH in N europe

so harvest date without light pollution around first week november with light pollution 3rd week nov

flowering time 10 weeks

no mold in the light polluted greenhouse , harvested today 21 november

compact dank sticky goodness

img56044376680.jpg

img56074584823.jpg

THC123

Veteran
i just wanted to add that the happy bro has great medicinal value

I have been suffering all day from somethingn we call a stomach flu , cramps and shit like that

i just fired up the volcano , took 4 hits and the pain and cramps are almost gone and i am not even high yet still many hits to come

EDIT : scrap the not being high part

Ludo

Ludo wuz here

Ludo wuz here

Hi guys....hope it's ok I hijack this one from you for a post......just wanted to post some of my recently harvested Happy Brother org. 64days flowertime incl. almost 48 hours of darkness.:clock watch:
I believe this to be the best run of HB I've ever done, the pre-harvested/semi-quick dried buds are extraordinary both in dankness, taste and high. I smoked one yesterday morning(allways test weed in the morning, I use it for cronic pain and will feel the high/buzz much better than later on in the day)
I didn't finish the joint, and petting my lovely pup(named Qarma(karma)) I looked at the roach after 10min and put it in the ashtray. Felling like if I'd smoked it, I would have needed sugar real real fast.:snap out of it:
I'd like to thank Mr. & Ms. Toker for helping with the chop.........and for baking the lovely spiked ricecrispy treats.......I wuz hiiiiiiigh...!!!:window:

thanks for stepping by, and thanks esbe for 'lending' me your thread for a spell.......good karma everyone:ying:

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

A treu beauty Ludo, hmmm that flavour is killing it, I am going to fill me a bong right now.

Ludo

Some of this is on it's way.......hope I'll meet up with it in Adam.

btw....love my new vacuum sealed cans......happyBrother loves it too......hehe

Good karma and a lovely weekend to all of you......:ying: