What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BROTHER

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
suppose karma bro is working on releasing his lovely "happy brother" to get ready as seed, and not clone only. when this happens the world of great genetics will be even wider as "happy brother" is something special in taste and high.
happybrotherjpg2ct1kj0.jpg

happybrotherjpg7nb4xx2.jpg

happybrotherjpg5ne7od5.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg3my6.jpg

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

11133HappyBrotherdryscreennov_094.jpg

11133HappyBrotherdryscreenDSC03952-1.jpg

The Happy Brother is somthing special for shure. I just finished the Happy Brother BX1 it's going in testing end this month.

11133DSC_1263.JPG

11133DSC_1258.JPG

Need to upload some more HB pic's but they are at my other PC hope to get them up here this week.

The Happy Brother

When I was working in a coffeeshop in 1996 we used to get some weed called Happy Brother
It was the strongest herb I smoked in those years. As I was also growing at that time I really wanted to grow this oh so tasty herb myself. So I asked that supplier if I could get some seeds from it. He told me he got the herb from an old Rasta man in Amsterdam. The brother of this Rasta grew this herb for his brother because he was paralyzed, the original grower said he made it but I don’t think so because he did not have any seeds. Then it went silent and I didn’t see this supplier for almost 2 years. In 1998 he came walking in with a new supplier of the Happy Brother and he brought me 3 clones’ that really looked like shit. The first grow I did with it was so special to see a plant produce my most favourite smoke. And up to this day it still is my most favourite smoke.

It is not a big yielder, but it’s very strong against insects and diseases. It makes rock hard little nugs that don’t shrink much when dried. It flowers for about 9 to 10 weeks.

But the taste and the effect is what this is all about. The taste is very hard for me to describe I have not smoked any other herb that tastes like this. I am sure all smokers will really like the taste.

Here are some threads about this litle wonder

Dry Happy Brother:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=90812

Happy Brother Dry Screen hmmmmmm tasty: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82588

Happy Brother Seed project:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81126

K

Karma Genetics

The BX1 seeds are being harvested at this moment. The F.U.C.K.E.M. crew is going to test some for you all here at ICMAG.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
happy brother is just outstanding in its apperence! so is the high and flavour! great work karma bro!

Last edited:

RealSupreme

beautiful plants esbe, thanks to share it with us mate. yo karma,great job with this awesome strain man. i would love to try this one:D great crops.
-RS-

K

Karma Genetics

The BX1 seeds are going in testing. When they give the expected results they will be released.

she got that sticky type of resin,

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
actually i only had this lil mum whom i flowered in the after taking good cuts along summer. got it indoor and dusted her with a pre98 bubba s1 from seed. been a while since is puffed it but its a strain like cheese, you never forget it and feel to get it, hehe. sour spice and citrus, fresh kush and many fruity flavours. stone is happy and relaxed.

btw i know karma bro finished it outdoor in holland!

happybrotherjpg0tk9qn4.jpg

happybrovc2ck6.jpg

happybrojpg4ot8gw4.png

happybrotherjpg3hv3cu1.jpg

happybrotherjpg2zq4ju2.jpg

happybrotherjpg2cs2lc8.jpg

happybrotherjpg6eq6dd3.jpg

happybrotherjpg7vk0og4.jpg

happybrotherjpg1og8pf3.jpg

happybrojpg1tt7fu3.jpg

happybrojpg2nr7rn6.jpg

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
VirginHarvester said:
What is the Happy Brother genetic background and how does the high feel that makes it so special?

Thanks.

Bump.

Is it going to be something x Kush? I cannot find anything about the genetic background of HB.

K

Karma Genetics

virginHarvester: The genetics background i can only speculate on. In my eye's its a India Hashplant. The guys from delta9 think it's some afhgani which could be very treu also.

Here is all i can tell you :

The Happy Brother

When I was working in a coffeeshop in 1996 we used to get some weed called Happy Brother
It was the strongest herb I smoked in those years. As I was also growing at that time I really wanted to grow this oh so tasty herb myself. So I asked that supplier if I could get some seeds from it. He told me he got the herb from an old Rasta man in Amsterdam. The brother of this Rasta grew this herb for his brother because he was paralyzed, the original grower said he made it but I don’t think so because he did not have any seeds. Then it went silent and I didn’t see this supplier for almost 2 years. In 1998 he came walking in with a new supplier of the Happy Brother and he brought me 3 clones’ that really looked like shit. The first grow I did with it was so special to see a plant produce my most favourite smoke. And up to this day it still is my most favourite smoke.

It is not a big yielder, but it’s very strong against insects and diseases. It makes rock hard little nugs that don’t shrink much when dried. It flowers for about 9 to 10 weeks.

But the taste and the effect is what this is all about. The taste is very hard for me to describe I have not smoked any other herb that tastes like this. I am sure all smokers will really like the taste.

Here are some threads about this litle wonder

Dry Happy Brother:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=90812

Happy Brother Dry Screen hmmmmmm tasty: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82588

Happy Brother Seed project:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81126

koolaid

Hello boys

Mine under 400 w HPS, coco, about a month and a week

the taste of this lady is truly unbelievable, a bit similar to the uk cheese clone...The high i cant' tell yet 'cause i fucked it up a little the first time lol

wicked gear u found there Karma Genetics

Maximum respect to brother esben for sharin' and carin'

best vibes

:joint: KOol AiD

Last edited:

oldsmoker

just thought I would share this, as Karma knows Im attempting to make feminised seeds
from Happybrother, just a small setup 250w hps an sts treated clone with two girls
for company.
wierd.jpg

ladyboy.jpg

s1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts