What's new

Happy Brother...with a twist of ChemD

EnZee

what up Y...er.... T?..... bah. you're always Y to me brother! :D

took some pics of what i got started man....
so heres a quick show brother.

let me get right attitude first........ ahh.. much better.

The Happy brothers bx1! looking great! hey Karma! ive been a long time fan of yours, and im stoaked to finally have a pack of your genetics......hmm... i mean that in a totally non-gay way! lol.

HBbx1: 10/10 cracked within 24 hours, but i broke one. *sigh* down to 9/10

and both trays.

hope its still cool to keep you updated in your thread brother? let me know if not, and ill start a new one. your call :D

rock on brother :) its cool watching yours do what they do first. lol.
time to smoke a "finished post" bowl in yours, and Karmas honor!

Peace boys!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool as a mf enzee ! could you please do me one favor though brother?could you please erase the MOFO shots in the post and keep only the Happy Brothers so to keep this thread on track?thank you bro,you are free to post whatever in the growasis anytime my friend...i love to see the pics over there.
.....man them lil ones have blown up fast since i last saw them...wouldnt expect anything less from a great grower like urself holmz.im stoked to see what you are gonna do with them too,keep an eye on that fatty girl leaf like i said them are the ones that will lean HB dominant.mine is getting some nice purple hues right now and thats without low temps at night!thanks for showin them to us bro.peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you sir :D...
urs will be up there before you know bro,br sure to take cuts of them all,they are all looking great i think i might keep a mama of the chem leaning one too if its some heady shit yo,its gonna give up many many heavy buds...and one of the HB leaning cuts i have is getting a big pot and some ffof tomorrow thats how sure i am that shes a keeper,and i havnt even smoked any yet.peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Tona, I can't offer up anything in words that even compares to the pics from the 12th so I'll just say whattup and dope ladies! The skills around here is something to see, I be on ICmag all the time now just devouring every bit of info in sight. Threads like this man jus bring it all home. "This is what you're trying to do!" heheh... take it easy T, keep hanging and banging.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 56,started flush today...
heres 3 of them the other one was still in the tent...
picture.php

these are all shots of my heavy leaning HB pheno,shes a keeper :wink:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Man last time I came in here you just sprouted them. Now look at em hahahaha.. O well looks like you did a great job as always. Keep up the good work T.... :rasta: :friends:

EnZee

man they lookin' great T! i cant wait till mine are looking that tasty...and smokeable! :D

hope you all doing well! peace!

Great job. tona... they sure look keeper-ish from here!
Nice flush....mmmmm nothing like a gooooooood flush...luvin the colors!
Peace
NAcc

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
holy crap T, i gotta get on the HB train i think!!! Shes fuckin beautiful yo, how does she smell and taste, have u tasted her yet!!! I gotta get me some seeds of her, or maybe a friendly cut!!! Peace bro, Ill becheckin in more now!! Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wootwoot playas they are down and dried.the Happy bro pheno is fuckin amazing,still curing a lil better before the smoke report but i been chippin of her a lil bit and man o man!!!
i got just over 8 ounces from them dried,so 1/2 lb off 4 plants in two gallon bags is bad ass to me...like 2 zips per,with the chem leaning one pullin just over two oz's.
i will have some dried pics and some smoke reports in the next few days.i started the day with the jack the ripper today though so i wanna get a fresh head when i do them.imma follow what money mike did and give a smoke report a day for the next few days along with some shots and then this thread will close and we will start the jack crosses in another thread....big ups to Karma on these for sure this has got to be some of the best weed ive smoked in a while....i love new strains!!!!!!!!!!
they grew like a dream and they cloned fast in a hurry too.buds on the happy brother pheno are so dense its crazy.i didnt weigh them wet but im wondering how much weight that one lost during the dry...the buds are so tight and sticky it seems like it didnt lose as much weight as most weeds ive ever grown do.dont get me wrong of course you still lose alot of weight,but it seems like they just dry better or sometihin LMAO....i guess you have to know what im talkin about,to know what im talkin about...smoke reports start tomorrow.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts