What's new

Happy Brother...with a twist of ChemD

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah they are starting to have fun now. Do you get any smells when the stem is rubbed slightly ? As the HB cut got that smell even in veg.

Looking good bro. Its great to see them all flower around at the moment.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice pic up date yo! Like the way you thinned them out some. ;) :rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C-dubber-wattuptho...hehe i wish bro but i aint got chit on ma nature LOL :respect:
peace-T-

dank.frank-thanks bruh,glad ya chimed in yo.i will keep it as detailed as i can bro.stick around its gettin fun now yo.peace-T-

hoosier-fasheezy bro,thanks yo. :friends:
peace-T-

Karma-yo yo wattuppers.yea bro they are definetly givin off a nice smell,i cant really put my finger on it yet but its really strong already when i move them around to work in there...i pretty sure i have 3 HB phenos and one chem leanin pheno...i have pics for ya bro...peace-T-

vin-wattup pimpin,thanks man.yup and since i thinned them i havnt lost any leaves from the lower parts...well like 1-2 but i was gettin like 10 a day tha fell off for a sec...problem solved :wink:
peace-T-

the second one from the left took a blow from a piece of board and i lost one stem shes healin fine...the last from the left is my chem leaning pheno...
picture.php

chem leaning...
picture.php

happy brother leaning ones...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace -T-

C

cellardweller

well, we'll just start callin you Bro-Nature then.. :laughing:
seriously though, thats looking so healthy and lush..
glad to see you got your link workin yo..
:friends:

Nice thread T. Just read the whole thing. I'm hoping I can get my hands on the Bubba's Brother. Should be interesting as well. Looking for more pics. PEACE

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C-dubb- LOL...Brother Nature LMAO :muahaha:
yea maing thanks for the helpon the link too btw,peace-T-

firstimer-thanks bro,yea them do seem to be a nicely thought out cross my man.glad ur enjoyin the thread ...many pics to come we are only on day 23....peace-T-

sorry for the hps glow.i will get some better ones tomorrow...day 23
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yep that's how they start........u can hit em a lil early with a light pk booster...they will thank you in the morning.........;)jeje...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry i havnt updated in over a week my friends,the other rooms have been keepin me busy,im not complainin though.it would be worse if i didnt have a thing to do ;)...between choppin and trimmin and gettin the next set in there i been real tied up.back in action though,lets roll...

esbe-hello my friend,thankyou for the encouraging words brother.you know i resoect the way you get down and dirty holmz.peace-T-

Mm-thanks for the advice brotha,they are really way fatter then the above pics yo...gettin real greasy and stinky right about now too.
peace F.A.M. -T-

firstimer-...comin right up my friend.peace.

insanewicked-im not positive yo,i like to let everything go atleast 70 days so i will be checking the trichs right around then..should be close.peace -T-

ten days ago...
picture.php

today,day 34...
picture.php

picture.php

this one is gettin some kind of issue,i gave it some cal/mag already and a little tiger bloom,i hope it helps the situation,any suggestions?it has me trippin cause its the only one in the whole tent doing this.they are gettin the same nutes...
see the leaf edges?
picture.php

picture.php

ok now onto the rest...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they are all stackin the bomb...even the one that has me trippin.
picture.php

and gettin mad frosty too...
picture.php

picture.php

all in all id say they are happy brothers :D i think the one with the problem may either be hungrier or not as hungry as the rest,i will get it sorted though no doubt.
peace-T-

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeahhh, now they go crazy!

did you consider overfert one the burned one bro?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea bro thats exactly what im thinkin,i think she may not be as hungry as her sisters...i will flush her if she doesnt turn around in the next couple/few days...if i see it getting worse i will do it asap.thank you for ur insight brother :respect:
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
noice.....mine are curing now,lemme say one of my homie's love's the first pheno down.......he said it reminded him of the doubleunderdawg....and he dont even grow,it's got chem shining thru..but like i stated b4 there's like a freshdankleather shoe thing elswhere..........k++....$...

C

cellardweller

wow! talk about really filling in for 10 days time!
do you find that they drink more?
ya know I looked quick and I though they were Mofo's..

peacenpot,
~cd

K

Karma Genetics

They looking good my friend. Yep i think a litle over feed it did a block out. I suggest a low 1,2 ec ph'd water for two waterings then see if you can take it back with the rest.

You doing well he he hope they give a new taste to your garden bro.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mm-wattup pimpin,they are gettin fat as amf right about now...how long did you take urs yo?...i was planning on 70 days.
i will post as good of a smoke report as i can so we can exchange notes.
peace-T-

C-dubb-thanks bro,you watch when you see them today,its been 1 week only since the last update...well in the 2 gallon pots they are all drinkin like crazy,they are at about every 2 days right now,it was every other up until this week.

Karma-thanks man,they are all doing gret excepth the same one that was giving me problems...it isnt any worse,i gave it a good flush and its maintaining fine.gettin really frosty and dense even with the problem i was having.i seem to have it under control and getting back on track...i have plenty pics today bro.peace-T-

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

here they are day 40,30 more and i think we will be close to the chopper...:joint:...as of this week they are getting LK,cha ching,mollases,big bloom,cal/mag,tiger bloom,...and i think thats it...if i forgot anything i will edit it back in here later.
picture.php

HB BX1 #8,the most chem leaning one i have.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HB BX1 #5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HB BX1 #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HB BX1 #7 A.K.A. the problem child.probably the keeper too seems to be the heaviest leaning happy brother pheno i have.idk what the deal was,she was getting the same nute mix as all the rest but she didnt like it i guess...shes doin fine though and the trich coverage is really pourong on now.the buds are super dense and smell is starting to be off the hook.a sweet fruity kind of smell.im sorry for the bland description but i will get a better one up as they all get a little older and closer to chop....N'ways...

HB BX1 #7
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is there home along with some others...
picture.php

hope you enjoyed,peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

HB BX1 #7 is defantly the most HB dominant from them 4. Let's see how it does in a re run. I think it will be easyer to grow then you think next round.

When she got that HB punch and taste i know for shure you are going to keep here he he....

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
They're looking great my friend. :rasta: Keep up the good work & :smoweed: