What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Brother...with a twist of ChemD

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup everyone here at the vendors forums.im Tonatiuh i been around for a while have alot of great friends here and hope to make even more.any feedback,suggestions and just bullshittin around are welcome here and i hope to keep it rollin with plenty of pics and great plants at the end of this here adventure.so without any more delay...

i recenty have been lucky enough to be blessed with some new gear from my good friend Karma,he was kind enough to let me and a few of the F.U.C.K.E.M. family drop these babies and show them to all of you...im sure there will be some more threads poppin up in here in the next few days :joint:
so lets give these babies a run and see what jewels we find in the batch of special magic beans ;)
first of all i will be using ff nutes when they are ready to feed,i will be cloning then sexxxing them and keeping the best female for a mama at the end of the first flowered run.
lookin for a headrocker folks wish me luck.
so heres where were at today...

i take a piece of emory board glue it to the inside of a matchbox and scuff the seeds up by shaking,to thin the shell and pop easier...big heathy seeds too as you can see.

then into paper towels and ontop of a heating pad on saucers overnight...

then into these...

then this...

and soon they will make there way here...

thanks for peepin out my journey peeps i will update as soon as i see tap roots,probably tomorrow night.
quick shout out to

thanks brother :respect:
i will do them the best i can yo,
props from the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew brotha.

just some eye candy for the meantime...

lets have some fun,
peace -T-

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam brother, looking great as always.
Damn nice colors and fat ass buddage.

Pulling up the chair, and going to sit around with Robin of the hood,
and his sherwood forest.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

Locoporro

Hello Tonatiuh :joint:

If it's allright for you , i would like to take a seat mate , Can i ?

I was very surprised by your technics with seeds for they can pop easier , can you re-explain it with more simply words , that is not evident for me...My English is far to be perfect an i don't understand your sentence :asskick:

I'am not worry about the future of these seeds , They are in Good Hands :yes:

Hurry to see more about Karma Genetics

Good Luck with em

++

Loco

thatguy

What up, kid? Nice start ;)

Looking forward to seeing these grow!

Hope my pointers with the rapid rooters helped!

All the best,
TG

C

cellardweller

oh shit! glad to take a seat in the front row..now I'm gonna go start poppin corn so we can all watch yer grass grow!
and to echo Tona, a big THANK YOU from the F.A.M. to KARMA GENETICS for spreadin the love!!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I'm squeezin' in. Hopin to learn a thing or 2. As I've said before, your grows always look very insperational. :rasta:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
"The Eagle Has Landed"......gonna go scoop mine up right about...NOW.

Big Thanks to Karma for being a kind and generous breeder. I can't tell you how excited I am to crack these babes...

So I'm pullin' up the couch for all you Karma testers...and lookin' forward to my own little science project!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey woe fellaz thanks for all the kind words,i see some F.A.M. droppin in good to have you all in the joint yo,order up whatever you want to drink and i'll have the service hook it right up;)

hydrofome-thanks for droppin in brotha,and thank for the kind words yo.
LOL yea the sherwood forest...
im gonna try to get these ladies to turn out F.U.C.K.E.M. stilo bro.
not all that experienced with the seeds,i usualy work from clone...fried a bunch last month.but im back on the bike and gonna give them a run like a mf...as soon as they pop the heat mat is gone this time.
peace-T-

loco-whats up man im glad to have you here in my thread holmz.i will try to explain the seed popping technique for you in better english as i tend to use alot of slang and i spell things the way i say them lots of times.
ok so what i do is take the emory boards,you know a disposable one that women use on their nails,break it into a couple pieces that will fit into a matchbox.glue them in there as i did in the picture.let dry overnight.
then place ur seeds inside the matchbox,close it and shake it pretty good for like 60 seconds.take them out and germ them as you normaly would.the emory board scuffs the shell and thins it out a little bit,to make the root pop out easier.(this technique is also great for using when popping older seeds)
i hope that i explained it better for you my man.anything i say you need explained feel free to ask dude,thanks for droppin in hope ya stick around.thanks for the + vibes.peace-T-

TG-sup bro.good to see ya here,yup all pointers helped.
still not 100% sure if im goin strait to the light warrior or using the plugs...anyone...anyone...?suggestions please...
thanks for poppin in my man.peace.

C-dubb-man you know a front row seat was roped off for you F.U.C.K.E.R. ;)
i knew you be thru.:)
i wish you could have ben in on this,but its better for you to be safe right now...when the time is right you know wattup :wink:
yea man Karma gets nothin but love from me holmz...the MJ scene is blessed to have peeps like him doin their thing with the passion and commitment to our beloved plant.
im glad to call him my friend.im glad to help him out and hope to do the best i can with the gear...you know me yo,no half steppin!
peace-T-

vin-wattup bro,of course theres always room for ya front row bro.i like to think of my thread in the same manor as my rooms...always room for one more ;)
good to see ya man,im hopin we can all learn a thing or three along the way bro.like i said im not real real experienced with seeds,i work mostly from clone.so if ya see somethin you think im doin wrong feel free to speak up brotha,im a noob for life !!! so much more for me to learn and im always happy to hear suggestions and feedback bro...good or bad its all good to me.peace-T-

brotherbear-wattup BROhemian rhapsody :muahaha:
good to see you my friend.
looks like all the eagles are landing...you should have them in ur hands today id say yo.get them goin im lookin forward to tuning in on all ur guys threads bro,this is gonna be fun!!!!!thanks for helpin bro...peace-T-

cracky-sup my man,ive seen you in the F.A.M. thread ,thanks for droppin in man good to have ya.pull up a seat anywhere ya like. got more then enough room for ya
if it gets too full we'll add on a wing F.U.C.K.I.T. ! the more the merrier i say.
feel free to have fun in here man,you see what stage the beans are at so it will be a few before it gets exciting to you guys so pics,jokes,stories,all wecome to help pass time till we get rollin a lil bit.peace-T-

MOnEyMuTHaFUckiNMIzikE-wattup playa,good to see they have touched down and are in good hands bro.lookin forward to seein what they do in ur hands F.A.M.
thankyou for bein down with this project bro.peace-T-

access-good chit bro...glad you got the call from ur addy,i guess there just 2 more to chime in then and were all good to go.that will make 5 of us in here rippin it up for Karma!
thanks for joinin the fun bro ;)
peace

and i wanna say thanks to all the fellaz from the F.U.C.K.E.M. family for helpin me out showin Karmas wares to the folks here at IC.all of ur skills are gonna be an assett to this grow.with all the talent surrounding these beans id say they have an excellent shot at becoming something to behold.
+ vibes and goodluck finding some jewels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peace-T-

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

ohhhhh yeahhhh. Thanks you all for giving me a change. And lets get this party going.

The Happy Brother BX1 . I hope they present the HB in full effect. This infamous cut is realy somthing i think a lot of tokers will like, Aswel the medical canna scene. It works great for muscle relief.

I wanne say this please say freely what you think of it. When somthing Sucks i wanne now.

But i know you are going to love it hi hi hi

W

WeldFlash420

Wow I'm in for the ride as well! That shit looks like str8 fire KG! Shine on...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma-wattup man thanks for droppin in bro.was you wondering when it would start yet? LOL took a sec gettin shit out and i wanted to all be around the same ages as we started...worked out pretty good id say.
mouth is watering btw thanks for them inspirational shots,really gives me something to look forward to brother.
id say within a day i should have some tap roots...since ur in,would you recommend takin them to the rapid rooters or strait into the ff light warrior?
thanks in advance,and thanks again for the gear brother.
peace-T

weld-ya snuck in on me when i was postin yo...
thanks for tuning in bro...looks like some fiya huh yo... :rubs hands together:

hehehe...peace bro.-T-

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thankyou bro thats what i will do then...any advice along the way as to what they like will be appreciated.
lookin forward to seeing whats in store...
peace-T-

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
ill sit in. thanks for the opurTONAHty. my advise... dont buy a submarine with a screen door, and always look both ways b4 crossing the street.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great show as ever tona bro! im shure you will find keeper stuff in those karma beans! and combined with your great grower skills we are in for a top treat!