What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hangover Cures ~~~ Post 'em here.......

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
in all honesty based on your age ingesting any mind altering substance is ill advised. your brain is still developing and you have little to no pre frontal cortex(the part of your brain used for making good decisions). all of these wonderful substances have been around for centuries and will not be going anywhere, any time soon so there is no chance of missing out. im not trying to sound like a hater. any intoxicant despite seeming harmless can land you in a very negative situation before you know it....

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Please don't hate me, (like most of my old friends do), but I don't know what a hangover or headache is...

I'm just real lucky, from what I can gather...:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't get hangovers because I AM THE LIQUOR! But seriously drink plenty of water before hand and it shouldn't be an issue if your high in B vitamins.