What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hangover Cures ~~~ Post 'em here.......

B

bigganjabud

Tbh I rekon not drinking for a few hours before bed takes the wanting the world to be over out of a hang

St. Phatty

it's similar to the cure for food poisoning.

Got to replace your electrolytes.

Water, salt, Gatorade, potato chips, caffeine, chocolate, Mocha double shots, a variety of Cannabis strains, friends to complain to.

and pets you can feed your vomit to :dance013:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
stop drinking alcohol an hour or two before crashing out, and drink as much damn ice water as you can hold. eating a bite or two won't hurt either, preferably something salty/greasy, lol. if i drink enough water, i wake up feeling great. just wish i had known this 45 years ago...:tiphat:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have not had a hangover for some 50 years.
The reason?
I have not had a drink of alcohol in 50 years.
It is easy for me as I hate the taste and effects of ethanol, even beer.
I also finds it makes me really stupid.
-SamS

Green Squall

I have not had a hangover for some 50 years.
The reason?
I have not had a drink of alcohol in 50 years.
It is easy for me as I hate the taste and effects of ethanol, even beer.
I also finds it makes me really stupid.
-SamS

I respect your abstinence, but you've seriously never had a sip of alcohol in 50 years? That's on par with someone I know who has never had a hotdog in his whole life. May I suggest you drink just one beer within a half hour, for science's sake, and give us a detailed report?

St. Phatty

It's good to sweat the sh.t out, but I've had 2 friends faint, partially because of me, because they stayed too long in the hot tub.

I would limit the heat to 5 or 10 minutes and get out no matter how good you're feeling. It can be very deceptive.

Could always ... Take a hot bath at home.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I respect your abstinence, but you've seriously never had a sip of alcohol in 50 years? That's on par with someone I know who has never had a hotdog in his whole life. May I suggest you drink just one beer within a half hour, for science's sake, and give us a detailed report?

I did drink beer, wine, spirits, as a youth, I stopped before I was 21, I found acid, Cannabis, and the like much more to my tastes, like way more for me.
I do not need to drink to remember how little I liked it, I did take a small sip of €300 Dom Perignon a friend opened, to me it tasted like lighter fluid, I got no effects from a sip, which is fine, I like getting high, not drunk.
That said I do believe alcohol should remain legal, as prohibiting it caused many more problems then it cured, and alcohol like Cannabis is just to easy to make to prohibit. All hard drugs and alcohol are the same, if you really like it maybe it is better to stay away, if you don't like them it is easy.
10%-15% of all alcohol users are alcoholics, it is a hard drug when used daily.
-SamS

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stop drinking alcohol an hour or two before crashing out, and drink as much damn ice water as you can hold. eating a bite or two won't hurt either, preferably something salty/greasy, lol. if i drink enough water, i wake up feeling great. just wish i had known this 45 years ago...:tiphat:

Hyup. I'm thirty and have been doing this since I was a teenager. I haven't been pissed up enough to warrant a hangover in years.

The best part is no one believes you.

For some reason I would always get up in the night after passing out, likely when the lump of the night was processed, amd took the opportunity to guzzle water like I was porking your mah.

H

HaHaHashish

I drink everyday, 3 or 4 cans of beers and I always wake up feeling good. The secret is to stop drinking when it just starts to feel good which is around the third or fourth can and you won't ever get a hangover. Hangovers are horrid, avoid them at all costs is my motto! lol

I also love the buzz I get from 3 cans of beer and a joint, a beer and ganja buzz feels good, just a little of each compliment each other...it's so much better than having only two jays or a six pack of beer by itself.

If I (and you) drink anymore then we just get sloppy, stupid, boorish etc etc and I feel blah next morning, I hate hangovers! I find the best way to feel better next day if you are suffering is to drink a glass of water before sleeping and drink more fluids (but I guess this has been mentioned previously in this thread) and lots of strong coffee with a big hot breakfast like a full Monty...dehydration is a big part of a hangover!

Cheers!

jimdc

just drink 1/2 pint whiskey with a water chaser and smoke some bud. 0 hangover and i am up at 6 every morning feeling good.

A

acdc

full English breakfast sorts me out straight away even with severe hangover :tiphat:

Dave1234

Break out the ancient secret family recipes, the brethren of ICMag are in need.

it was New Years Eve, lots of partying goin' down, lotsa booze going down, lots of babes doing much the same....... :)

What are your ways to cure these ills:
a) too much alcohol
b) too much ecstasy
c) too much weed :nono:
d) too many 'schrooms
e) too much food
f) too much sex
g) all of the above

and of course the King of all ails felt by millions every January 1st, 'my headache makes me wanna puke'
It’s already a month passed after i tryed for the first time weed, and i still feel tired and confused. I’m scared about that. Please anybody knows the solution?

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s already a month passed after i tryed for the first time weed, and i still feel tired and confused. I’m scared about that. Please anybody knows the solution?

Weed doesn’t last that long....
I’d suggest there may be an unrelated, underlying health issue.
If it was me, I’d visit the doctors.
Happy Christmas

Edit: also , weed is non toxic to humans so please don’t be scared :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Best thing for a cure or hangover is to drink more alcohol, hair of the dog so to speak... What ever your into.

Dave1234

Thank you all for responding me so fast, i wanna clear more the situation: i’ve never drank in all my life (i’m sorry for that��), and i’m a little younger than how much you can think, around 17, But i think the problem could be my body size or how my body absorbing weed. Then i think i should walk more, because drinking water didn’t help, another point is that i’ve never had a strange headake or something that made me feeling too tyred or so confused. Any other idea? Thanks for comprehension��