What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hangover Cures ~~~ Post 'em here.......

WelderDan

Veteran
Weed, large coffee, McDonalds Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Hash browns and V8 juice with black pepper, hot sauce and a pinch of garlic. My personal fave.

Weed and a couple beers work too.

So does 2 or 3 Bloody Mary's

I very rarely get hang overs. I pace myself pretty well. And I get lots of practice.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Gatorade and all other things mentioned, but sleep is the best. Nothing worse than getting two hours sleep and heading to work drunker than when I went to bed.

I quit drinking liquor, only things fermentable for me now, beer, wine, cider, and champagne. Havnt had a lick of a hang over since.

Edibles, yeah I have gotten myself in a spot with edibles before. Alcohol and fruit, possibly a cold shower took care of that. Oh and definitely chocolate.

Acid and mushrooms I always cruised with a rubber band on my wrist. Shit gets intense snap that puppy and get back to RL lol.

Good times!!

Betterhaff

Veteran
For a hangover…a lot of water and some fat, like a small slice of cheesecake.

I’m not a firm believer of the hair of the dog but I’ve chased him plenty of times. I used to like a good bloody or half beer/half tomato juice (preferable dark beer). I think chasing a hangover with more alcohol temporarily relieves the symptoms a bit but kind of prolongs the problem, a big part of it being dehydration…thus the water.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,pedia-sure is great because it rehydrates you.its probably more expensive than beer though.I hope your friend isn't taking it from his kids stash!just kidding!

Sisu

Veteran
Three beer limit (or two pints), no distilled spirits. I'm not made to run on ethyl.

I guess this is more prevention than cure though, eh?

SmellyFlorist

Bacon and eggs, beer, lil hash and a swim in the ocean... Personally I cant sleep on a hangnover/comedown... rest a lil maybe but then I get fuckslapped by anxiety... Boys on the building sites taught me its best to work a hangover off... lol... But jeebus what a shit way to feel.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I forgot about that part ..

I forgot about that part ..

Bacon and eggs, beer, lil hash and a swim in the ocean... Personally I cant sleep on a hangnover/comedown... rest a lil maybe but then I get fuckslapped by anxiety... Boys on the building sites taught me its best to work a hangover off... lol... But jeebus what a shit way to feel.

Smoke a joint and eat a large greasy breakfast.

People would be amazed that I could keep it down.
:party:
I have a lot of old hangover stories, but I haven't had one in many years.

Cheers to your next hangover.

chefbudz

Cure a hang over like a Chef
A glass of vodka and sprite and a big like of coke and a bowlpack will get you out the door and on the way to work!

Above cure is why i quit drinking =) best thing i ever did would always bring out the worst in me

SmellyFlorist

@420somewhere... actually Id have the said greasy breakfast then the joint, then another greasy breakfast again for lunch with said beer...

@Chefbuds... you are correct... line the stomach then line the nasal cavity... nothing like marching to do yesterdays work...

I havnt had a proper all nighter/wknd in months so Im actually fucking dreading the beating Im in for when I do unleash myself upon an unsuspecting wknd...

PS: Forget to mention that I become hornier than one Ron Jeremy Ahhhh" then next day... so never heard term [f] fucking before... send her to Africa... then Ill have a swim...

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Don't underestimate the power of a fat southern style breakfast to cure that hangover--we are talking a spread of eggs, grits, ham steak, biscuits and gravy, shortstack of "buckwheat" pancakes, and coffee with chicory. It either made you or broke you...lol.

harold

went camping and had way too much whiskey & had a surfing lesson the next morning.... really couldn't be bothered with the lesson, but getting into the cold sea, was the best remedy for a hangover ive had.

for those who don't have access to the sea, a litre of distilled water, with a big heaped tablespoon of organic sulphur and megahydrate.

Betterhaff

Veteran
More greasy talk…a friend of mine would always eat a double cheeseburger, the greasier the better, when he was in the box. I’m not a fan of double cheeseburgers but I could go for a big pile of crisp, greasy bacon.

Scroggy B

In the USSR there was a special treatment for people accused of improper behavior while drunken - super cold showers with extra water pressure, delivered by tiny drizzles. Then some mild electrocutions and 14 days of forced labor. Guess the cold showers and electrocution were for the hangover, and the forced labor for the bad behavior.

dddaver

Veteran
Hair of the....wait did you say too much sex cure? Put on a fresh condom. You jus nasty.