What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hangover Cures ~~~ Post 'em here.......

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best hangover cure - just keep drinking. The hair of the dog thing tends to lead to a whole next day of drinking for me. I did that a little too much over the holiday vacation.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

this seems like as good a time to bump this thread as any :)

I'm still abstaining from all tokeables, I'm needing to get on the state mmj program here and start with some edibles.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Tomato juice with a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, dash of salt and pepper.... Settles the stomach proper.
Also take 2 X 500mg paracetemol (acetaminophen) and 3 X 200mg ibuprofen which should knock the headache into next week

Best cure I found, though is to just stick to the kind weed.... It has not poisoned me yet.
Happy new year

CoCoSativas

Break out the ancient secret family recipes, the brethren of ICMag are in need.

it was New Years Eve, lots of partying goin' down, lotsa booze going down, lots of babes doing much the same....... :)

What are your ways to cure these ills:
a) too much alcohol
b) too much ecstasy
c) too much weed :nono:
d) too many 'schrooms
e) too much food
f) too much sex
g) all of the above

and of course the King of all ails felt by millions every January 1st, 'my headache makes me wanna puke'

Fresh food, green veggies and sushi are my favorite.

There is no such thing as too much sex but I'm 25... rest can be fixed in my opinion by rest and good eats

Oh and I smoke enough weed to put lots of people to sleep

mr.brunch

Veteran
Damn, I think weed must affect your memory, as I just saw I posted that hangover cure earlier in the thread.... Sorry.

By the way, did I mention weed affects your memory?.....

CoCoSativas

Damn, I think weed must affect your memory, as I just saw I posted that hangover cure earlier in the thread.... Sorry. :moon:

By the way, did I mention weed affects your memory?.....

:laughing:

I didn't read the rest of the thread bud I replied directly to the original post. I quoted it.

Anyway I guess we have the same cure. Really not that surprising within a population of 6 billion someone also found the same thing. I found it because I naturally craved it when I was hungover and found it worked.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sobriety

Sobriety

Back in the day.
Water and Advil before passing out.
Morning- 1 Gal of Coffee and go to work.
Oh yeah sex cures every thing:biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
:laughing:

I didn't read the rest of the thread bud I replied directly to the original post. I quoted it.

Anyway I guess we have the same cure. Really not that surprising within a population of 6 billion someone also found the same thing. I found it because I naturally craved it when I was hungover and found it worked.

Sorry man , I wasn't talking about your post .... I realised I had basically double posted , but about a year apart.

I totally agree with the fresh food thing too... Gotta fill up on the good stuff

G

1 tlbs apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp sea salt 6oz h2o.
cannabis, sleep, cannabis, brunch, cannabis

CoCoSativas

Sorry man , I wasn't talking about your post .... I realised I had basically double posted , but about a year apart.

I totally agree with the fresh food thing too... Gotta fill up on the good stuff

Lol cool sorry I thought you were accusing me of "copyright infringement " or something I was like I ain't payin no fucking royalties I have my own ideas lol :laughing: