What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

F. Dupp

Veteran
1. Lavender x Blue Dream, a cross that a friend made that tasted like grape Jolly Ranchers

2. White Widow, from Seedsman (lost the cut and got some more seeds that turned out to be garbage)

3. An old cut called K2 that I got from some hippies when I started growing 16 years ago

And a close 4th place was Pineapple Express from G13 Labs. I got one as a freebie that had this unique smell, like pineapple and eucalyptus, and was frosty af. I lost her to root aphids, then bought 6 packs since trying to find that same smell, but failed.

Last edited:

colorofgreen

1. Lavender x Blue Dream, a cross that a friend made that tasted like grape Jolly Ranchers

2. White Widow, from Seedsman (lost the cut and got some more seeds that turned out to be garbage)

3. An old cut called K2 that I got from some hippies when I started growing 16 years ago

And a close 4th place was Pineapple Express from G13 Labs. I got one as a freebie that had this unique smell, like pineapple and eucalyptus, and was frosty af. I lost her to root aphids, then bought 6 packs since trying to find that same smell, but failed.

Having only completed one grow, that would be like my worst nightmare. Finding a grail plant... and then never being able to replicate it.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Star Dawg
AK47 Cherry pheno that I found about 12 years ago, it was an back of the eyes high after 2 hits of a joint, very spacy sativa power.
GG4 has to be in here too lol, 4 picks I know but it's GG4

Last edited:

F. Dupp

Veteran
Having only completed one grow, that would be like my worst nightmare. Finding a grail plant... and then never being able to replicate it.

I think it happens to all of us at one point or another. What I wouldnt give to have that White Widow back.

ATTN: THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF SEEDSMAN WHITE WIDOW.
I bought 2 packs about 4 years after I lost that cut that I had, and all of them were complete trash. Like hemp on the side of the RR tracks kind of trash. I literally threw them away about 5 weeks into flower. Some of the worst plants Ive ever seen. Likely THE worst. An embarrassment to MJ they were.

F. Dupp

Veteran
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Star Dawg
AK47 Cherry pheno that I found about 12 years ago, it was an back of the eyes high after 2 hits of a joint, very spacy sativa power.
GG4 has to be in here too lol, 4 picks I know but it's GG4

I forgot about SSSDH. I wouldnt say it was one of the best strains Ive ever smoked, just the most potent sativa. After three hits I would begin having a panic attack and would be unable to leave the house for about 2 hours. I have never had weed make me feel so nervous before.

1/ 1972 landrace Columbian Punta Roha number 1 with nothing else close. (seeded $40/oz which was twice what other Columbian cost at the time)

2/ 1980 Wacky Weed -- Strongest weed I ever smoked. Just what you need to literally knock you to the floor were you will stay for a minimum of 30 minutes trying not to have a heart attack. You had to kinda like horror flicks to enjoy it.

3/Napalese temple ball with huge stripes of opium running through it. 1969 1600 a lb-- twice what Morrocan and Red Leb were going for. First concentrate I ever vaporized (due to the opium) Thank you Prez Nixon for Operation Intercept on the southern boarder, that was when the really fine hash came back to the north east US.

Honorable Mention
Gorilla Glue #4 just a joy to grow for an easy 25%THC

colorofgreen

1/ 1972 landrace Columbian Punta Roha number 1 with nothing else close. (seeded $40/oz which was twice what other Columbian cost at the time)

2/ 1980 Wacky Weed -- Strongest weed I ever smoked. Just what you need to literally knock you to the floor were you will stay for a minimum of 30 minutes trying not to have a heart attack. You had to kinda like horror flicks to enjoy it.

3/Napalese temple ball with huge stripes of opium running through it. 1969 1600 a lb-- twice what Morrocan and Red Leb were going for. First concentrate I ever vaporized (due to the opium) Thank you Prez Nixon for Operation Intercept on the southern boarder, that was when the really fine hash came back to the north east US.

Honorable Mention
Gorilla Glue #4 just a joy to grow for an easy 25%THC

Damnet man, that Wacky Weed sounds like exactly what I'm hoping to find in some of Ace's sativas. A paranoia / panic / dark high. Only smoked small amounts of stuff like that and need more!

Damnet man, that Wacky Weed sounds like exactly what I'm hoping to find in some of Ace's sativas. A paranoia / panic / dark high. Only smoked small amounts of stuff like that and need more!
I don't know if it's just the fact that I am now so used to 25% THC or that the paranoia genes have been bred out of the strains we usually see, but I haven't seen anything that dark since I ate some air heated Jack Herrer nugs, and ate too much.
It was scary then extremely blissful.
But did have a bit of a hangover the next few days.
I think you may be able to do that by eating fresh strong sativa.

GuyManDude

1984 - Mexican something - before they started kiefing it and pressing it into bricks. . Literally the trippiest smoke I have ever had. Made colors more vibrant, everything became surreal and dreamy yet so much fun. I miss real sativas sooooo much. $25 a quarter.

1985 - Skunk - 2 tokes and I laughed my ass off for 4 hours. Fun to play in the park on this, laughing, swinging on the swings. We were scared to carry this stuff in a car because even triple bagged, it would stink up the entire car within minutes.

2010 LA Confidential - 2 hits and i was ready to dance on the table tops. After about 2 hours, felt the need to sit the hell down. After 4 hits, I couldn't get horizontal enough, I laid in bed, eyes closed, aware of everything around me and didn't want to move. Awesomely enough, after a couple hits, my back wouldn't hurt for a few days and I felt elated and happy.

Croissant

1. Around the year 2000 I got this pressed brick weed in Costa Rica that was still fresh that smelled like lemon blossoms. It wasn't the most potent but it just felt like post orgasmic bliss. Clear headed with. Warm breezey uplifting effects that was spiritualy satisfying. No red eyes and no come down. Similar potency to blueberry.

2. Yumboldt. It felt like my chi center was radiating warm waves of relaxing euphoria throughout my body relieveijg bodily pain and stress. Time seemed to slow down and the world took on a good old days golden tint that felt dreamy. Smelled and tasted fantastic like pine rolled in brown sugar with citrus notes.

3. Blueberry. Smelled like baked blueberries and violets. So spiritually satisfying and inspiring with a lucid dream like quality to everything.

Almost on the list are deep chunk, Apollo 11, rks, and sage og.

D

Dr.Suess

Columbian Gold is the best strain I have ever smoked, wish somebody had some vintage 72 seeds