What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I was growing Top 44. I ended up with one my friend and I called "LaLimonada". It was lemon scented and the most thrilling high I ever got off of MJ and we both had been smoking for about 48 years. Never could find her again. She was something special. We had a ball laughing at everything.

mexweed

Veteran
dispensary; hashplant, tangerine haze, don shula

black market; sour diesel, jack herer, chemdog D

homegrown; legends ultimate indica, sams original hazeXskunk#1, pineapple chemdog

HAZENACIOUS

It seems that most (not all, but most) of our favorite experiences come from early in our cannabis smoking careers.

I'm now smoking the best flowers I ever have. Best tasting, smelling, frostiest, I've ever seen.

But all the times that I was the "highest I've ever been" came from crappy early 90's brown schwag weed with no name.
It tasted horrible, but I didn't know what good tasted like.

I remember the first time I smoked something that tasted good. Eye opener. But this was a bit later and I had built up tolerance by then.
Lol! Just keep telling yourself that...

kickarse

There's a new heavy hitter on the block. JW found a gem in my flashbang. He thinks Flashbang-C is stronger than gg#4. It was very satisfying he found her after sharing GG#4 with the world. I'm pretty sure he wont be doing the same with FB-C. He will have some FB-C x gg#4 soon. I'm making Firestorm x FB-B now.You guys are gonna love whats coming. Both some of the best Ive had in a long time.

FLASHBANG=Snowman x Bio Diesel)x Mac. Terpenes found range from Lemon Pine to All chem

FB-C
View Image

View Image

FB-B

View Image
View Image

Is this an add for your "strains" or what ??

HAZENACIOUS

1)Grail Haze (NH21XMML)
2)5Hz C
3) Maui from my childhood

Grail Haze:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this an add for your "strains" or what ??

Unlikely since those are not available anymore. No need to be an ass. All you did was make a troll post. Anything I would post would be something I made. I rarely grow anything for others..So since you choose to ruin the thread I have no problem removing that post. You can do the advertising for me LMAO.

My Hammers Kush is also killer. Also not available

picture.php

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
I like mexweed’s breakdown...

Dispensary: Starkiller OG, C99, Chem Cookies

Alternative Market: White Rhino, SoCal Master Kush, Kali Mist (All late 90’s early 2000’s)

Seed: Motorbreath, Herijuana IBL, Bogglegum

-DD

Wild Seed

#3 CBG Hashfruit- colorful, frosty, very chill and uplifting with a pure blackberry jam smell and taste

#2 Picked up about 10 years ago some spicy, sour, pine, earth and citrus buds. Stellar all round, euphoric, thought provoking and very hallucinogenic. Music enhancer, laughter, and severe couchlock

#1 Mandala 1 pheno- apple-wood, meditative, high speed astral projection. Clear landing followed by some other worldly dreams.

HAZENACIOUS

Unlikely since those are not available anymore. No need to be an ass. All you did was make a troll post. Anything I would post would be something I made. I rarely grow anything for others..So since you choose to ruin the thread I have no problem removing that post. You can do the advertising for me LMAO.

View Image

Hi hammer,
Looks bomb to me. :hotbounce:

kickarse

View Image

Good for you mate, like making me own strains as well
hope its as good as you claim, we all like good pot

I'm an "arse" not a ass, an ass is a mule or donkey
an ARSE is a arse lol

philcollins

I am probably crazy...but I do believe that there is some bad mojo onto the gg4....It has caused me problems...maybe its the hype of it being the "best"....I'm ready for a new best...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greeeeen eggs and haaaaaaam! Phil. I agree. I got rid of gg4 bc it induced anxiety for me. Which isnt common for me personally at all. Im off to make a dirty burger.

kickarse

View Image

Your right,, they all look nice and frosty

Hope you have great success in your endeavours

Last edited:

regseeds

Best
1. Manipuri
2. Oaxacan
3. Gravity (Hash Plant x NL1)

Worst
Amnesia
Every time I've smoked it never enjoyed it, 7 separate occasions across different continents always been rough. Even tried the CBD version i thought Christ even this is shockingly sh*te

TreLo

Random bagseed from some mid. Smelled like lemon starburst (nothing like the weed it came from) had everyone seeing tracers and laughing uncontrollably

Unknown Purple Urkle cross that had me STUCK

Hippie Crippler— that stuff is legit.