What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It seems that most (not all, but most) of our favorite experiences come from early in our cannabis smoking careers.

I'm now smoking the best flowers I ever have. Best tasting, smelling, frostiest, I've ever seen.

But all the times that I was the "highest I've ever been" came from crappy early 90's brown schwag weed with no name.
It tasted horrible, but I didn't know what good tasted like.

I remember the first time I smoked something that tasted good. Eye opener. But this was a bit later and I had built up tolerance by then.

kickarse

PNG Orange Shit

Nambucca Heads Mango Shit

One of me own strains for the early 90s, no name, but was Good Shit

i read the title and some memories come in my mind...

i liked a lot the SSH from mr nice( i had the haze pheno)
the super lemon haze from greenhouse was amazing weed
and some S1 gorilla from dark horse genetics that i grew before couple years..
and last but the best of all,was malawi from ace seeds,i will never
forgot the clear high,the power and of course the long flowering time
(thats why i never grow pure sativas any more)
cheers

Bud Jones

That’s like comparing super models . Just different food groups heheh . 89 Durban , Affie around here in the 90’s via Vt .. And shit I got on lot at a Dead show .. Nassau colliseum.. Unknown strain . Tasted like Patchouli.. Any one have any idea what that coulda been ? My top 3 will change weekly tho heheheh ..

Fitzera

Just for nostalgia,have you tried Cat Piss ?
hahaha

Catpiss!
20200129_120034.jpg

I have no idea if it has any relation to the cali catpiss cut(s). This was from bagseed in the lower mainland in 2004. I'm calling it maple ridge catpiss. (One of the grow houses was in maple ridge)

Rainmaker663

Boulder Bud back in the 70’s and 80’s was a treat... but Favorite strains? Just got done 1 -30-2020 Cookies n Queen! Queen of Soul xMaster Cookies male... making F2 seeds extremely potent and extremely sweet.. (Forum Cookies xSpace Dood) x Master Splinter from HTG crossed with Queen of Soul from Bro’s Grimm... IncrediBuds

Fitzera

Just for nostalgia,have you tried Cat Piss ?
hahaha

Catpiss!
20200129_120034.jpg

I have no idea if it has any relation to the cali catpiss cut(s). This was from bagseed in the lower mainland in 2004. I'm calling it maple ridge catpiss. (One of the grow houses was in maple ridge)

rykus

That's awesome @fitzera!

I live just outside of vancouver and all through the 90's my friends mom grew this in her basement!

Was a super fast 7 week flower that reeked of piss.. pretty good smoke too... but was great for her because she was a crazy pill poppin cat lady so people just assumed she was to messed up to clean the house lol really it was just harvest time..

Fitzera

That's awesome @fitzera!

I live just outside of vancouver and all through the 90's my friends mom grew this in her basement!

Was a super fast 7 week flower that reeked of piss.. pretty good smoke too... but was great for her because she was a crazy pill poppin cat lady so people just assumed she was to messed up to clean the house lol really it was just harvest time..

You wouldn't happen to be from south of van, near the water?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can I say GG#4, GG#4, and GG#4? :D

Can you describe the effect? I am in California and have a large pot shop close, so should be able to buy some. Have not seen GG in stock there yet, but I suppose it should make the rounds.

I hear it is sativa dominate, but must have some body too on the comedown? Very potent, I do know that. Just checked, they do have it in stock.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Can you describe the effect? I am in California and have a large pot shop close, so should be able to buy some. Have not seen GG in stock there yet, but I suppose it should make the rounds.

I hear it is sativa dominate, but must have some body too on the comedown? Very potent, I do know that. Just checked, they do have it in stock.
I am really bad describing the effects of smoking. I always feel like they should have sent a poet. GG#4 though, the smell alone makes me feel high. Just knowing I'm gonna get some of that in my lungs causes a Pavlovian reaction? Like if I had shitty weed, I could take a rip of it, then go rub the GG#4 stems to smell it and just the smell would probably increase my level of high.:biggrin: But for all the adjectives people use to describe highs I really suck at that part, but man does GG#4 kick my ass. It's kind of ruined me, cause I have all these seeds to plant of like 12 or 15 different strains, but I just keep fucking growing the GG#4.

Booyah!

Everyone is affected differently with different Cannabinoids. GG4 always ends up making my family very irritated and angry. Same thing with my sister brother and I. The stuff is Alpha fighting fuel everytime. Before I know it we are yelling at eachother. My sister recently got an ounce and ripped a door off the hinges in a fight. I definitely avoid that one. For potent bud I go for PK. Much more of a peaceful high. At least to me. Anyone else on the same wavelength?

Bardo Eagle

Honduras (0,2 g), first time I smoked a NLD variety,some powerful dreamy trippy relax,super clean without the classic Hybrid Edge( anxiety,paranoia,excessive rush,tight on stomach etc. ) The kindest
Cheese(0,3 g) ,first weed that got me hallucinate(OEV)and trow up,super strong rush,sinking in bed type of high,drunken trippy experience.The rushiest
Albanian black weed(0,2g) ,first time I get an obe from weed,highly dissociative experience,make me wondering if was sprinkled with research chemical (2012) I reach a strange place described by Helena Blavatsky. The weirdest