What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
1. some shake from hawaii in 96
2. Bargain bin durban poison in I think 2010 or 11
3. and Forum Cookie wax. My go to stuff for over a year straight, nothing ever kept me comin back and choosin over other stuff for that long.

edit: shit I forgot about the blueberry that smelt n tasted like blueberry muffins back in like 98. My folks mom came in the room n said "smells like blueberry muffins in here!"

Honorable mention, Ace's panama prolly tied for 3rd.

Another edit: shit I forgot about the gooberry godbud! That shit was DOPE, cross of I think goo and some berry strain to make goo berry, crossed with godbud. Think that was around 03 or 04.

another honorable mention would be a cut of ATF that was straight KILL.

EDIT: Awww Mannnn!!! The Pure Kush from the asian dude! I'd prolly trade out any cut I got now for that back!

GuyManDude

C99 Holy Grail cut

Chemdog - Reservoir
ECSD - Reservoir

Casey Jones - H3ad Seeds

Blue Mystic - Nirvana

LA Confidential - DNA

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
warlock..............Magus
Killer Queen.............Lonestar
c99 x haze.............JLP

So many strains,:biggrin: I had a hard time coming up with only 3:canabis:

Blazeee

Veteran
UK Cheese
StarDawg
Archive seeds faceoff og

So many to choose from but those three had to make the list.

steveoi812

Blueberry x Northern lights #5
True SSSC Williams Wonder
Doc Maui from west side of Louisville, aka that shop weed, aka shannon....

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
top 3 is easy... 1-2 and 3 all jock horror by nirvana.. yes its a knock-off of jack herer, but having grown jack herer, it couldn't hold a candle to the pheno of jock we found...

and It was 1/10 the price per bean...

Siever

Veteran
I know it's only 1 strain & I mentioned it before, bud right now I'm so high it's fair to say that I seldom have been so high as I am right now. The strain is an s1(homemade) of Ace seeds Purple Haze x Malawi. It's so fucking devastaing. Siever

colorofgreen

UFO - This shit is number one, weirdest weed I've ever smoked. Could only get a gram of it. but the dude assured me it was named UFO for a reason, it was spooky. I sat down to smoke it with my buddy, who I didn't mention the supposed effects too. Well, I was feeling what was described, thinking it was a placebo, but my buddy says, "what the hell is this bro? this is some weird shit..." I wish I could smoke it again...

GSC

GDP

need4weed

Veteran
I have a load of seeds from this strain, it's a fantastic strain that is/was highly underrated. Strong grape and spicey hash flavour. The buzz is where it's at, it makes you feel invigorated and rejuvenated. Very unique

B][/B]
The guy I bought these from in Canada says no more available. I remember a thread this past year someone here at IC and seem to remember him making seed ?

Hemphill

#1 Great White Shark(1998)....this is extinct unless an old clone from the era exist because Greenhouse nor Mr.Nice have the genetics.I say this after having tried both companies gws and both companies having nothing that resembles the gws grown in 98 .The GH version smelled/looked totally different and then a male flower formed out of every calyx in the plant......The Mr.Nice version were all hevily skunk#1 dominant and took 75-90 days to finish from seed.The Mr.Nice gws was really fuckin good though,just not original gws genes imo..............#2 B.O.G Sour Bubble.....damn mites took this one,it taste like coffee chocolate kush,still looking for a replacement, no luck with VG bubba ,peyote purple or Bubba 76.....cali connection bubbas1 next i guess...........,.,#3 Federation Island Sweet Skunk,indescribably complex taste and the most crystallized buds.

geneva_sativa

I have a load of seeds from this strain, it's a fantastic strain that is/was highly underrated. Strong grape and spicey hash flavour. The buzz is where it's at, it makes you feel invigorated and rejuvenated. Very unique

very unique indeed !

where did you originally get those from ?

mine definitely had the incredibly hashy acrid thing while growing,

cured taste had pine, cat pee and some lychee too

PingBong

1- Coffee Gold by Seeds of Africa, friendly happy sativa without a racey amphetamine effect :laughing:

2- Purps by BC seed King

3- Most hallucinatory was Zamal Reunion by Seeds of Africa, i was convinced i could communicate with a ghost :greenstars: heart pumps 180 a minute

Latest posts

Latest posts