What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

latscholax

#1 NL x Something ,back in the 90s, bag appeal A and smelled awesome, tasted as grandma'S dirty damp cloth...strongest herb ever

#2 chem leaning pheno from rez chem DD

#3 tropical fruit/ice tea tasting pheno from Shanti's SSH, Hazy fluffy 110+days, shitty yield, awesome smoke

Buddle

Veteran
My buddy sent an oz of Malawi seeds to himself while on vacation in S Africa..He wants me to sort through them. I've heard many great things.

1. Panama Red and the bud from Hawaii

2. Retros SSSDH

3. Retros Mass Super Skunk

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
For old school, early 1980's green thai weed. I am not privy to any of the exotic cuts floating around, except Gorilla Glue #4, and Gorilla Glue #4 X Agent Orange, which kick ass.

I made cannabutter from GG4 sugar trim, and one cookie I was staggering all over the place, and light tripping when I had to lay down.

AeroKush102

I'm dipping my hand back in the cookie jar....

1. 84 day (12 week) LAPK on BioBizz.
2. TK
3. My Neville's Haze pheno that we smoked at J's place in 2012.

Not in that particular order...

St. Phatty

Apollo 11 F3

Purple Trainwreck x Apollo 11

2004 vintage Romulan with the unique Playdough smell.

If I had to pick just one, I think it would be the Apollo 11 F3's.

trucker

Tough one, like your three top tunes of all time!
For me, I had some fresh 'straight off the boat' Jamaican Sensi back in 90, which I bought in a safe-house in Battersea. I was writing a book at the time and it not only gave my imagination wings and the words just flowed. It gave me an intense warm glow that surged through my body. I realised immediately that I had to conserve the fast diminishing ounce in my stash box and that I had bought something really special. However as in life, everything comes to an end and it was soon gone but never forgotten.

Second for me would have to be the original Church.
I grew PP1 commercially for a while but now & again we would be presented with a guest or two. My partner came in with four cuts of the original Church and so we alloted them a corner and bedded them in. At the end of the grow the PP1 had totally outperformed the Church by a great margin. The four Church plants looked straggly and with distinctly smaller colas. We harvested everything and when all was ready remembered to separate the Church and to split it three ways for 'percy'. That evening I came to realise why it had been called Church! It was the most, clean, spiritual, lifting high I had ever experienced up to that point! I was in love - completely! It was so.... serene and white & cool. Man I wish I'd kept a cut of that one. Utterly the one that got away! However, I was undeniably enriched by the experience and will never forget the 3 weeks of joy that beauty gave me.

In third place but only by a whisker, the original UK Cheese cut that exploded in the South of England about, man 6 - 7 years ago?
Total herbal cosh! I had never experienced potency like that before from MJ. Opium yeah sure but not herb. Me and everyone else were literally blown away by it. It reset all standards here in the UK and gave me my first 'whitey' for 20 fuckin years - awesome.
How we all let that monster slip away is a mystery to me and to many others.
That's my three fellas - stay safe & happy growing :tiphat:

What is a whitey

Siever

Veteran
It's the Thai in the cross bringing out the best in the strain. If you try destroyer then you'll know what's making GT so awesome. I have so many Malawi I can pop, I'd rather pop GT's.

Hi there,

What do you mean with "if you try Destroyer then you'll know what's making GT so awesome"?
I just popped 10 Destroyer seeds because the strain is so tempting to me. Never grew Golden Tiger, but I did grow other Malawi crosses & pure Malawi ( the others were Purple x Malawi & Zamaldelica).
You really make curious.

Siever

Siever

Veteran
Yeah of course you mean the Thai side of Golden Tiger. When reading your mail for the first time, I paid more attention to my pipe.
If you already smokeddd destroyer, what's your opinion on the strain?

Kind regards,

Siever