What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thai Stick in the 70s hands down. Fairly sure it was hit with opium tho so that is a disqualifier....? Nothing like it before or since. I could see how people could easily get addicted so ive stayed far from opiods since.

70s Panama Red
Mango Haze
Silver Pearl

Cinderella 99- I remember my cousin bringing me half a joint at a time when I would roll 2 fat spliffs to get me where I need to be. That skinny little half joint had me so fucked up, I had the uncontrollable giggles for almost 3 hours. $400 later I had an oz that lasted me over a month and a seed hunt that has yet to begin for me.

Super Silver Haze- This SSH was no joke. Total paranoia inducer the first time I tried it with a stone that just kept creeping back up on you. Some true killer smoke! I was able to get a cutting of it and ran it off a few years before I lost it.

Candyland- Had no idea what it was the first time I saw it. I helped a local grower trim it and he gave me some. Holy shit was it some awesome smoke. He got his mother from a pack of seeds from gdp

E

egodeath

original haze - flying dutchmen incense pheno
the pure - flying dutchmen perfume, flowery lemon pheno
western winds - sagarmatha incense

best ever - unknown strain, tasted like a menthol cigarette, effect was like i was flying, couldnt feel my legs anymore and was floating along the street, not walking bu flying, my friend thought he had a metal stick between his legs and kept bouncing back and forth, laughing and telling me about the stick etc. it was a crazy night...

self

Amnesia Haze (gray area, amsterdam 2012) excellent longlasting hazey daytime smoke, reminds me of a thai.
Sweetest cindy 99 (dutchgrown seed, organically grown 2013) best mood lifter ever
purple trainwreck (aspen, colorado 2006) fucked me up good

420Johnny

Mexican Red Hair, Panama Red, and some green bud from cali I got from a friend back in the day, he had no idea what the strain was (early '80's and it made Disneyland awesome, lol)

SourDank

Veteran
Since this is an ever changing list, I'll update it

Willie Nelson

ECSD x Nevilles Haze - straight haze pheno, sent you to the moon. No paranoia or anxiety in anyway, even when you over indulged. My buddy and I moved his entire house in 2 hours laughing and loving life. This would be my favorite bud I've ever smoked. But I love love LOVE me some haze :biggrin:

92 OG x Stardawg - this cut would of passed for a clone only OG. Growth, smell, taste, she had it all. And that incredible OG high. I actually dropped the Hells Angels OG cut when I found this girl because she was that good. And was a breeze to grow, came out perfect everytime. I'll miss her til the day I die

I have to say I absolutely love threads like this, I like to see where others tastes and preferences are. And you get an idea of some good lines you wouldn't think to try when you hear certain strains come up over and over. I hope this thread gets moving again

Siever

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi.
This strain is hands down the very best. Incomparable with others, much more energy than other strains.

geneva_sativa

Colombian Gold from merchant marine in Seattle 1992, most glowing-est herbal experience to date

Kashmiri from 2005 seed purchase, magic carpet ride like, creeper high

3rd would be tie between Joey Weeds Blue Widow and the Satori recently sampled from older seed stock , both excellent

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts