What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back in the day Hawaiian (skunk maybe), Maple leaf indica, Super Skunk that turn out to be skunkVA -pre98 timeframe. Oh ya and currently just as good as those or better GLUE!

A Pieface pheno i currently run as well is very close to some of those best

S

sourpuss

Ill throw out not even a best in my lifetime but a current best. Cause all the best r so old and lo g gone. Anyway one of the current heavy hitters and put every9ne who smoked her In this next dimension kinda buzz very reminisent to old school sativa only it last about 30 mins. Then turned into melty couchlock chill. It was a g13 x diesel cross imported from bc. Strongest euphoric trip buzz ive seen recently.

H

hard rain

1 A sativa I scored in Luang Prabang, Laos last year. A beautiful uplifting high like I haven't had since the '70's. Absolute bliss with no paranoia. This prompted me to buy and now grow gypsys Luang Prabang Lao. Old land race varieties are still around and they are just as good as you remember them.

2. Thai stick smoked back in the '70's. Similar to the Lao but with added paranoia. ( I bought gypsy's thai stick sativa too)

I've smoked many varieties that I've no idea what they are. Nothing really stands out as a number 3.

S

sourpuss

1 old school blueberry. Dj short.

2 primo sativa brick weed from the 90s. Toronto area... unkown origin.

3. My outdoor hookup in the 90s. No idea what strain but someone was growing the best outdoor ive ever had in my life back then. And they consistently grew id say tons a year. Never a shortage. Sold as indoor hydrohaha.... $$$$$$$$$$

sianhan

Blue cheese indica
Slh saty hybrid
My hands down favourite go to is a blues clone only I've had for many years. The guys I got it off have had it since 2000. It's got the taste,look smell and high....truly awesome

z3us

2005 warlock
Sweet island skunk
Free promo of Pineapple Express (crazy awesome pheno)
Pineapple kush
Super lemon haze

Super Silver Haze
Tutti Frutti(Florida cut from late 90s/early 00s)
El Mangito(Mango hybrid from south Florida, I believe it was a KC's Mango x TK)

mrmop

1. Blueberry - easily the most memorable!
2 and 3 would have to be some beautiful sativa dominant buds from asheville nc. I want to say they were some haze variety but a name was never provided.

Krants

DJ Short Blueberry
Barney Farms Tangerine Dream
Blue Dream (clone only one)
AK47 around 2003-2004
GG#4
Maui

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Old School "Ak47" Smelled of rotting flesh.. is at the top of my list.

BlueCheese is right up there.

Amnesia Lemon Haze is also up there.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I agree with Tripsick, Lemon Haze or Super Lemon Haze is amazing.

Tangie by Crockett Farms was my overall favorite smoke in Amsterdam 2104.

Panama Red from back in the day.