What's new

Hammerheads miscellaneous grow

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
HH u can hang with Unc i smoked with him before, he might be the first up at the table but the only reason he is the last to leave is becuz the rest of us just let him sleeep thru the rest of the smoke seesion lol,,,peace

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well...well...well....what do we have here? roflmao I wander out of the castle to have a peek at Hammer's other grow...and it's amazing at the info one can glean here. roflmao

Remember what I said unc about over confidence. :biglaugh:

Thanks ido....that really made me laugh myself to tears!

:whistling: :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well...well...well....what do we have here? roflmao I wander out of the castle to have a peek at Hammer's other grow...and it's amazing at the info one can glean here. roflmao

i seem to recall doing some cooking rather than sleeping...but i may have been dreaming!:laughing::blowbubbles:

I

idoreallytry

yeha ole Unc was cookin up a storm,,,but the rest of us were blazing away getting our appetites ready,,,unc never set down long enough to see if he could hang lol,glad u got a laugh,,peace

i seem to recall doing some cooking rather than sleeping...but i may have been dreaming!:laughing::blowbubbles:
yeah its ur story tell it how u want,,,but with the prety lady ur gonna be puffing with i bet u fall right into an even better lap lol,,,peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
No one rests their head in my lap other than one of my two knucklehead cats. Ummm, well, maybe I'd make an exception for Jason Statham. :biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeha ole Unc was cookin up a storm,,,but the rest of us were blazing away getting our appetites ready,,,unc never set down long enough to see if he could hang lol,glad u got a laugh,,peace

yeah its ur story tell it how u want,,,but with the prety lady ur gonna be puffing with i bet u fall right into an even better lap lol,,,peace

that would require me to pass out though:biglaugh: how will i be able to laugh when DG's eyes slowly close and she nods off?:laughing:

No one rests their head in my lap other than one of my two knucklehead cats. Ummm, well, maybe I'd make an exception for Jason Statham. :biglaugh:

don't you worry,i will only laugh for a bit,will need my breath to keep on smoking after you head to nap land! we can put a transporter movie on for you!:)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
You know the saying....talk's cheap.....bring it on. :smoker: :biggrin: I can so NOT wait for you to have to eat your words. ROFLMAO!

LOL.....Hammer's gonna come back to his grow thread and think WTFrack is going on here. :biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know the saying....talk's cheap.....bring it on. :smoker: :biggrin: I can so NOT wait for you to have to eat your words. ROFLMAO!

LOL.....Hammer's gonna come back to his grow thread and think WTFrack is going on here. :biglaugh:

and i am really looking forward to seeing "smoked DG under the table" as my new user title,you'll be able arrange that when you wake up right? :muahaha::muahaha:

I

idoreallytry

lol,,,yeah i have a tendacy to muck a thread up good thing Hammer is good people or he might give us the boot lol,,,i might talk the ole lady into comin to the dam just to see unc eat his words but i would hate for that to happen, then i couldnt eat his carne lol,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i figure its like this,if i can stand toe to toe with DG for even a while i will still acquit myself with honor,but,and i know its a big but,if i did out smoke her....:tongue: now that would be a feat worthy of song! LOL
no matter what,it will make a great story:laughing:

I

idoreallytry

well a part of me always roots for the underdog lol,,,go Unc,,,peace all,,,

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Here's to hoping we can find those pain-reliving phenos that help us poor buggars that have to rely on pain-pills. Plants are looking healthy and happy hammer :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some realy nice buds. Looks like there turning a bit purple to me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some of the latest pics

picture.php

picture.php

This one is BOG Sour Bubble
picture.php

This is is Purple Qurkel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ElRubio

Veteran
looks delicius Hammerhead...all of them!

that macro pics are top man. :thank you: for share...im harvesting some Peyote right now (crossed by a Zamal AxWarlock male)...

PB280297.jpg

PB280284.jpg

best vibes till the harvest mate!
:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are Lovely. I have 9 more beans to try and I'm sure I will find many keepers. it will be hard to weed them out as most I have seen are worth keeping.