What's new

Hammerheads miscellaneous grow

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Nice! All your girls look healthy and happy. Great strainlist too!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay rain nice to se ya like always.

Here are some updated pics. There all putting on some wieght now. The plants from sub are wierd there growth is finky to say the least. The potency is going to be off the chain on all of them. The ony one that is lacking coverage is the Sour Bubble maybe that come later?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brightskies

In a bubble
Veteran
They're looking happy Hammer! I'm getting the drool going over here. Prepare the smorgasbord table and the adult diapers!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there some wierd leaf growth going on? I think it is in the genetics. I think it's going to be a cougher smoke expando:)

BigForest

Not to hi jack but im dealing with same issue with grape lemonaids massive leaf curl down ward.i was thinkin old nutes but my friend who i share some nutes with has no problems with his girls.ok so ph stays at 5.6-6.0 with 5.8 average ventilation is subpar door crack with square floor fan blowing into crack door from hall way with a window cracked in that room so freash air comes into the room then mixes and is push thru cracked grow room door from hall way and a 4inch squirel fan sucking out the room via ducting on floor so i the heat isnt exhausting high but low, square floor fan is low too blowing in cracked grow room door i dehu at night temps are 80's and rh is 60.ppm's are 600-700 they do seem to go up and the water level goes down but nutes go a lil higher i feed once a day for 2-3hrs. I do have some nutes and micros a lil over a year old cause i buy bulk to cut store traffic to a min.im using b-1,calmagplus,aqua shield,conni,bud factor,rhinoskin,budcandy,vood oo,bigbud once again the girls look fantabulus but im getting a lot of leaf curl down.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I beleive mine was due to genetics. I have 5 strains and the only ones that are doing it are the subs gear. The Bogs and the DG gear are not doing the same. The #1 cause of this is overwatering.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes I'm very happy with these. The Potency of these are going to be a bit much for me. I will need to be cautious how much I smoke.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the opposite for me,the more potent the more i want to smoke it....this near three month cured muffin is strong!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes,it would probably be a bad idea for you to try and keep up with me then,as longs as i am technically conscious i can keep smoking....first at the table,last to leave....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope I would not even consider trying. Im very diferant from what I use to be 15-18 years old. I could hang with you then with no problem. Now that I have health issues it's not the same experience. Once I get this dam Morphine out of my life things will be so much better. Im seeing my doc on Thursday. Im going to ask for some meds that will help me stop taking morphine and with the withdrawals.

CaptainChronizl

good luck with that. its nice to not be riddled with pain at times, but you only make a trade-off. you trade pain, for a drugs side effects. sad, really.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes and some of us cant live with out it because the pain is so bad. I have been on Opiate therapy for 4 years. I want to tapper off on the Morphine and replace with cannabis if I can. If not then we need to find something different. The side effects are starting to bother me big time. I dont want to keep increasing my dose every 3 months.

I

idoreallytry

HH u can hang with Unc i smoked with him before, he might be the first up at the table but the only reason he is the last to leave is becuz the rest of us just let him sleeep thru the rest of the smoke seesion lol,,,peace