Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 Purple Querkel
2 Deep Purple
1 Sour Bubble
2 Purple Payote

Not so many updates until they get bigger and have more to talk about. The 3 bigger plants are Female I think 2 are Sour Kush and the 3rd is Motivation. If you guys have any questions please just ask. Enjoy the pics

Medium used: FFOF with extra perlite
Nutrients used Pure Blend Pro organic soil grow and bloom with cal/mag supplement.

I just finished 3 HDF and they where 14" tall when harvested. Turned out well So I'm going to try it again with small plants.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks BS but Everything is Indica Dom no sativas here unless I get a 1 off but there all Indica dominant

brightskies

In a bubble
Veteran
Oh, sorry Hammer, I don't know what I was thinking! I meant there will be a lot of purple colors to see. You're the first one who ever showed me a purple plant (Erdpurt). I'm excited!

catcherintheye

awesome im gona micro grow when the drying outdoors are outa my closet, cant wait, i dont mess around indoor ever. How many K? i got a .250 and i wana run .400 but i only have about 2 by 2 a little larger in the dimension but its random numbers under 3.

someotherguy

Veteran
awesome im gona micro grow when the drying outdoors are outa my closet, cant wait, i dont mess around indoor ever. How many K? i got a .250 and i wana run .400 but i only have about 2 by 2 a little larger in the dimension but its random numbers under 3.

if you only have 2 feet of headroom you might consider
using PL-L's, not as intense as HID so you don't get the
penetration but with only 2 feet, you don't need that
much penetration.

anyway, if you need links let me know and i'll post up
some threads for you to check out, there are some
that really shine, lol.

peace, and stay safe, SOG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is 1 pic not here. I have 2 plants in a 3g pot these 2 are purple Urkle. There just on the first set of leaves. I will update this like 2x a month. Then after some buds start to flower I will visit more frequently

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hammer time!
hammertime.gif
:D nice close ups!

catcherintheye

aweesomee big d and his assatars!!

Sog, I got about 6 foot height to work with, about 2.4x2.6 area to work with, Id love links threads, or anything to work with. To me if its not HID its not worth it, as HID is best and could never compete with our Daddy, the sun.

This threads rad Hammer cant wait to see the finish. I think I think i might have to nab me a 400. Think its overkill for my space? prolly gona do like 6 plus ladies in around a gallon when i flip. foot tall each really heavily trained,pruned and lollipop skirted.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will try to get as much info out to y'all as soon as I can. a 400 will be fine in there with a 6' head space. I can only do these types of grows in the winter or when the temp is cool. SUMMERTIME GROWS ARE NOT POSSABLE.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good so far bro, gotcha tagged up for the rest of ya show :biggrin:

catcherintheye

sweet. ima nab a 4 then, think i can swoop one for free! yeah i dont grow with anything aside from a light a fans, so no summer grow for me. well indoor that is. thanks hammer, youre too legit to quit.

Latest posts

Latest posts