What's new

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardiel

hehe doobie :smile: i know i know, but my english is too weak to name it right.. Is "composition" good word for your work?

Cardiel

blAsia

- ezra - said:
Its photoshopped. There was a person there in the original photo, but they were not wearing a costume, or carrying a giant sickle shaped bud, lol.

Really, you don't say!
LMAO!!! Tooo funny... LOL.

IBsmokin

wow so many unbelievable entries, so many awsome pics, I was going to add more but I thought long and hard before I made my one entry and I wanna stick with it, I dont have photoshop nor do i now how to doctor up pics like some did, so there was no way i can compete with there photos, but even still man some photos that are just photos are so awsome, man if I was a judge it would be extremely difficult to choose a winner, to bad there was a 4th 5th and 6th place because there are just so many great pics!

G

here is some scare photos:

these photos aren't modify. It is original.

Last edited:

Goldenseed

Here´s an other one for you all to enjoy...keep the contest alive :dueling:

-please click on the image to view it larger-

Happy Halloween to all scared people!!!!

Greetz Goldenseed

hodowca85

Here are my final shots in hallowen night at local graveyard....
varry exciting experience....
...from scrub I here cry little chilrden....ghhhhhh....
Happy Hallowen !!!

Regards. :headbange

bogusik2

"Keep the contest alive" - love that phrase as much as that photos hehehe :D
Now i can wish you all Happy Halloween :D
Right now some kids ringing my bell for sweets hehe :) US tradition but many kids cultivate it in Poland too hehe "Trick or treat" ... "the treat better be real sweet bro, or.." hehehe <lil monsters> :D
This contest is so much pleasure - making photos and sharing with you our way of spending that special day :) (happy to see so many white-red faces :D - mordeczki Wy moje hehe)
Hodowca great shots :) too bad i miss the light time again :)
IB please post those :D It's not about the place (hehe easy to say while not looking at the price list ;p) but the mood and sharing :)
12128H-nn.JPG

12128H-nn_1_-med.JPG

12128H-nn_2_-med.JPG

12128H-nn_4_-med.JPG

That one is not certenly the winner, but i have shor nice talk with the owner :)
Turns out he is canna lover too! hahaha :D
I invite him to IC and tell his lil graveyard shop would be posted :)
Wanna buy something? hehehehe :)
Happy Halloween once again!!! Greetz!

12128H-nn_3_-med.JPG

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow guys, im really impressed, great creativity!

sativas guarding great dead ic grow brothers and sistas!
8344ic_grave_yard.jpg

Last edited:

Cannabeard

Great entries all...Good luck to everyone. I will have to stick with my single entry because the loaned camera took a shit...lol

Thank you H3ad and Rez for this great competition, it is fun and a great thing for the community to take part in.

I look forward to the results......

Cannabeard

J

Jack Crevalle

My official submission

My official submission

It seems we are kinda short on costumes, and I really want to win some of those genetics, here it is, I ran into the devil himself last weekend....

I found him in a store behind all the Hillary masks, glanced over and saw a pair of red horns and thought, "They were made for each other" LOL

Last edited:
G

Angel took a lil snooze, whos gonna wake him up?:D

16863IMG_0234-angel.jpg

:wave:

Happy halloween!:wave:

Last edited:

twiztidbudsmoke

happy hallowicked everyone, I love all the pics, especially the grim reaper props! heres my entry I actually took last year, notice the navy seal with the gun to the devils head, it just turned out like that lol. peace

813IMG_0594.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.