What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardiel

hehe doobie :smile: i know i know, but my english is too weak to name it right.. Is "composition" good word for your work?

Cardiel

blAsia

- ezra - said:
Its photoshopped. There was a person there in the original photo, but they were not wearing a costume, or carrying a giant sickle shaped bud, lol.

Really, you don't say!
LMAO!!! Tooo funny... LOL.

IBsmokin

wow so many unbelievable entries, so many awsome pics, I was going to add more but I thought long and hard before I made my one entry and I wanna stick with it, I dont have photoshop nor do i now how to doctor up pics like some did, so there was no way i can compete with there photos, but even still man some photos that are just photos are so awsome, man if I was a judge it would be extremely difficult to choose a winner, to bad there was a 4th 5th and 6th place because there are just so many great pics!

G

here is some scare photos:

these photos aren't modify. It is original.

Last edited:

Goldenseed

Here´s an other one for you all to enjoy...keep the contest alive :dueling:

-please click on the image to view it larger-

Happy Halloween to all scared people!!!!

Greetz Goldenseed

hodowca85

Here are my final shots in hallowen night at local graveyard....
varry exciting experience....
...from scrub I here cry little chilrden....ghhhhhh....
Happy Hallowen !!!

Regards. :headbange

bogusik2

"Keep the contest alive" - love that phrase as much as that photos hehehe :D
Now i can wish you all Happy Halloween :D
Right now some kids ringing my bell for sweets hehe :) US tradition but many kids cultivate it in Poland too hehe "Trick or treat" ... "the treat better be real sweet bro, or.." hehehe <lil monsters> :D
This contest is so much pleasure - making photos and sharing with you our way of spending that special day :) (happy to see so many white-red faces :D - mordeczki Wy moje hehe)
Hodowca great shots :) too bad i miss the light time again :)
IB please post those :D It's not about the place (hehe easy to say while not looking at the price list ;p) but the mood and sharing :)
12128H-nn.JPG

12128H-nn_1_-med.JPG

12128H-nn_2_-med.JPG

12128H-nn_4_-med.JPG

That one is not certenly the winner, but i have shor nice talk with the owner :)
Turns out he is canna lover too! hahaha :D
I invite him to IC and tell his lil graveyard shop would be posted :)
Wanna buy something? hehehehe :)
Happy Halloween once again!!! Greetz!

12128H-nn_3_-med.JPG

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow guys, im really impressed, great creativity!

sativas guarding great dead ic grow brothers and sistas!
8344ic_grave_yard.jpg

Last edited:

Cannabeard

Great entries all...Good luck to everyone. I will have to stick with my single entry because the loaned camera took a shit...lol

Thank you H3ad and Rez for this great competition, it is fun and a great thing for the community to take part in.

I look forward to the results......

Cannabeard

J

Jack Crevalle

My official submission

My official submission

It seems we are kinda short on costumes, and I really want to win some of those genetics, here it is, I ran into the devil himself last weekend....

I found him in a store behind all the Hillary masks, glanced over and saw a pair of red horns and thought, "They were made for each other" LOL

Last edited:
G

Angel took a lil snooze, whos gonna wake him up?:D

16863IMG_0234-angel.jpg

:wave:

Happy halloween!:wave:

Last edited:

twiztidbudsmoke

happy hallowicked everyone, I love all the pics, especially the grim reaper props! heres my entry I actually took last year, notice the navy seal with the gun to the devils head, it just turned out like that lol. peace

813IMG_0594.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.