What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grapepunched

I nominate Crazy Composer for the winner of the contest. Just look at this shot. Tell me this bud isn't the evilest thing you ever saw! And bling!

20Devil_in_the_FFA.jpg

have a good one y'all, happy halloween!

do you see the goat face or the evil devil?

-gp

B4O2N0G

hahaha yea i see both of what your saying,thats pretty crazy.Good thing he probably doesn't need these genetics.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frankie's my favourite by far! Always in the grow room smoking up peoples bud, that damn Frankie!

hodowca85

Bogusik2 I walk with you ;) hehe...,
but truly... I would rather go, at MY local graveyard at midnight ...hehe ,and smoke some blunt like a day before yesterday with my girl...ohhh...yeah man!
...is realy more scarry then your's cmentary... :p check four page!
Reagards.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Here is the Weed Reaper again, searching the forest for unsuspecting weed smokers. When he finds your grow or your stash, he banishes it to the dank underworld if it meets his standards. Schwag he cares not for. He makes you toke on his deadly demon-weed if you grow or carry crud, but he lets you live if you have dank buds.

bogusik2

Hodowca one is for sure :D i don't stand a chance with you :) or the others hehe
Real great shots everybody! Halloween is more halloweenee thank's to IC :D
I wanted to make lil trip to Powązki - oldest, greatest cementary in Warsaw :)
But i learn sth. more about pneumonia and decided to say Passs :D hehe
P.S. if you'd ever get pneumonia stop smoking right away.. my fullishness drives me to blood coughing ;] (oh that hasish :D hehehe)
When i get better i promiss to post some pix of Powązki afterwords :) pzdr

cardiel

Hello Hello World :smile:

Great entrys everyone... I am happy to see so much shots from Poland.. Beautifull Guys :headbange

Soooooo... It is time for my photos.. Few days ago i made small trip to Lodz and bigest Jewish Cementary in Poland..

Here we go :headbange

Can you feel this dark climate?

Thats all for now... I will post something special a bit later

Cheers and good luck for everyone :smile:

Cardiel :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DoobieDuck Bats

DoobieDuck Bats

You know I was all done working on and submitting images when something happened? I opened my shed door and a critter dropped out. It was 28 a couple nights ago here in the Real Northern Ca. and this bat must have been seeking a warm place. I poked a stick at him and he hissed back....then I knew this was an omen..another image was in the making! The plants are MOD Menage A Trio..the Bat...pissed off! Here we go..my final entry, I would like to thank the H3ads and Rez for the oppertunity and everyone at IC for letting this happen. Great images everyone.....Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cardiel said:
So here is my respons for doobieduck's graphicks... hehe :smile:
Cardiel :wave:
But Cardiel...the only graphic used in my images is the signature? The rest are images captured by me. Just don't want the judges to get the wrong idea...do we...yours is very creative...Dr. Duck.

B4O2N0G

Doobie duck what is the picture you entered last year with and won 3rd,its not on the old halloween contest anymore..just interested.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
B402N0G...I can't remember..really..the reason some of my images aren't still around is the quanity of images I post..hundreds! Some have to go to make room for others...very sorry for this, I try to keep the newest and most popular here as long as I can...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:
N

NZjay

BOO!

i mean HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Thanx to H34d, and rez for putting on this cool comp, and have those awesome beans up for grabs.

GL all, this was certainly fun!!

i think Frankie enjoyed himself too, but hes too damn stoned to care!!!

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts