What's new

Habibi's Outdoor 09

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Yah, hear ya but outta 10 seeds I got 10 fems and chose the best looking stinker. Next yr I'll hook up the real deal...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just wanted to show you snowdog bx1, i like it a lot! to a lot of cuts from her already
picture.php

H

Habibi

nice bro nice. glad your rocking that plant, did you get to smoke some buds off it yet?

jakezking

Habibi! Dude! I saw some of your plants in the 1 pound 1 plant thread, and I was impressed as heck, so when I ran across this thread I had to take a gander. These plants you have growing are amazing!

Relaxing in your pool, beating the heat, while you watch your ladies basking in the sun - it truly does not get much better than that; I have several ladies around my pool also (I've attached a pic of my Sour Cream with a Silo cupped Sunshine #2 beside it for perspective); smell seems to travel well across the water much like sound.

Unfortunately for me, the only dogshit I'm smelling is real and not the fragrant growth of a green lady! Keep up the outstanding work, my friend! I'm really looking forward to your next update, as I know your plants will have increased drastically in size.

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9