What's new

Habibi's Outdoor 09

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
habibi, i really glad to have found your up coming grow. this is going to be great, i wanted to see how you grew that Thunk yielder out here. I'm gonna be watching this from the get go. Maybe I'll pop the Thunks this week. I need to get in gear for an outdoor. Summers almost here. Looking Good!

Go Habibi!

H

Habibi

im hoping for some football sized buds!

youll get some pool shots just be patient those come with the other plants. this weekend ill put up some pics of the burkle as it goes outside. then the week after the cheeses...holes aint easy to dig brother

all the soil this year is ffof mixed 50/50 with light warrior sprinkled some polymer in and some DE. nutrients are flora micro, bloom, kool bloom, florablend, floralicious plus and nectar. i still have alot of budswel left so i might use some of that shit but i wasnt a big fan of it last year

also im gunna build a square around the stakes out of more bamboo and rig a trellis in the next couple days. big girls need big bras?

that dogshit looks likes its gonna turn into a very fine tree.. even without the og influence I've heard its pretty potent.. have u smoked it before?

H

Habibi

yes my friend ran the dogshit outdoors last summer, its got that lemony smell with something else mixed in not quite sure but i can see why you think og is in it. grows big and strong and makes for nice smoke though im sure mine will be a better representation of it then my friends was

anyway! as soon as they go out is when i start training them for shape as indoors the angle of light isnt going to be the same as your planting spot. only training that happened indoors on my plants were topping, and lots of it..heres the burkle

attachment.php

got a few more holes to dig but gotta wait for shade as im not looking to get burnt

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 13

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Wohoo Habibi my man! thats a hellova show right there!!

im pulling up a chair for this one for sure :joint: Youre going for the big pounders heh.. i hope the weather assists you all the way to the end brotha!!

Big ups :yes: :yes:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heck yeah! These are going to bush out, and quick! Looking forward to another great season! How tall is tall is that dogshit? Looks like its close to 4 ft... Going to be fun to watch... :) :headbange

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great
i enjoyed your grows before
for some reason they are not showing up until you log in
as im a security concerned proxy user i dint view many threads with proxy on as its slow
and its annoying not being able to see them as guest

i guess thats one of the main reasons i dont use icm to host my pictures but imageshack instead
apart from the regular upload problems also and the fact that if this forum should go down i would have to re upload each one for use elsewhere

but i look forward to seeing how they progress and i just love seeing your huge bushes later in the season

ROOTWISE

Veteran
This is just my style! We're on very similar paths, I'll be watching your show with interest! Can't wait to see these gals flourish....:woohoo:

H

Habibi

sorry about the photos they changed icmag a bit since last summer so uploading pics is different i keep getting a too big of file error if i do it the other way....

anyway to answer some questions they were all about 2-4 ft, the dogshit being about 4 ft, good eye! theyll definitely be pounders, the dogshit will be the heaviest for sure hoping for a 5er out of her? weather is just perfect come near harvest if i get those nasty winds that can fuck me up with broken branches but this year i got the supports all rigged up to prevent that shit.

burkle is indeed nice smoke, the bubba is a better smoke but the burkle is far better overall plant to grow but this will be my last time running the burkle.

well here we go theyre all out and now its just time to sit back and watch them grow...all are gunna be constantly topped/supercropped and 2 of the cheeses have been tied down a little. all will be hit with the sprinklers in early morning to help bulk up the branches get em ready for that real weight

all uk cheeses with burkle being the furthest from camera (all the way right)
attachment.php

attachment.php

dogshit, like tw on roids, very hardy definitely gunna grow it again
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0830.jpg
    IMG_0830.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 15

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dude u r the man. that looks really good. I wish that was mine. maybe someday ill have something like that. I can only hope.

heres to a great summer.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa bro,i dont believe i been slippin on this one.i loved ur garden last year man much :respect:
taggin up now,and it looks like im right on time for the good stuff!
peace-T-

THC123

Veteran
i guess the pool means you got a pretty good and warm climate there.

Gals have lots of space ,

This is gonna be great

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Wow, :woohoo:
very nice plants and I look forward to the forest at the pool. Quite envious swimming in the pool and in the eyes have a beauty. :canabis:

Peace

THC123

Veteran
lol if it is warm enough at harvest time u can trim the buds while laying in the pool.

Sure would save my back:laughing:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checking in, plants looks better than ever bro! snowdogs in the soil!