What's new

Habibi's Outdoor 09

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
habib
Howzit brother..?? Hope its good... Man nice lil monster tree.. also cant wait to see the fence disapear and be covered in green and nugsz bbl peace..

sack

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Nice one Habibi! Dogshit looks like a legit OD strain for sure! I got enough dog shit around here but nothing green! ;) Great start brother, you know I'll stay tuned...

H

Habibi

the buds will come soon!

2 plants are already trying to flower, 1 burkle and 1 cheese, theyre not developing quickly so it looks like theyre reverting. this is my last ever run with the burkle i havent liked how she grows indoors and now out.

the pnw dogshit
attachment.php

3 different uk cheeses
attachment.php

attachment.php

uk cheese number 4 and burkle both tried flowering early
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 14
H

Habibi

4 pics per post?!

4 pics per post?!

heres the new og kush cut

attachment.php

i had it in an 8inch coco basket filled with ffof and mulched with hydroclay, just planted it inground coco container and all.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 10

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're rounding themselves out nicely... Very happy plants... Looking forward to watching the OG Kush bush out... :)

When transplanting with peat or coco containers, its not a bad idea to take a knife and cut a few holes in the container so that roots can quickly move out into the surrounding soil.... Those supports are about to get a workout, my friend... Great job this year! :)

ROOTWISE

Veteran
The dogshit continues to explode habibi! You've got her in some serious bondage gear too!! Sorry about the early triggering, I've got one girl trying to do the same thing here and it's such a shame....

Have fun out there...

H

Habibi

i look at the pictures i post only a week or so ago and look at the plants, theyre growing so much each and every day its crazy.

jeff, should have some nice results, the ogk is coming along nice

pipeline, the coco containers dont need to be cut, the roots will grow right through that coco weave

rootwise, yeah man i made sure to keep a mother of dogshit ill run her again next year for sure. the burkle and a single cheese are the only ones that tried the early flower routine so im not too bummed. still in for a large harvest

H

Habibi

thought before i get out to a bbq id take some pics. here we go

ogk taking off nicely
attachment.php

uk cheeses
attachment.php

attachment.php

dogshit, this one is getting huge eating up nutes like mad
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 10

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are looking awesome habibi!!

nice round bushes....going to be cool watchin them flower!

those girls have perfect form! lol

seriously though, how many colas do you get out of those bushes?- and how do you do it?

nice work habibi, lookin forward to see those full of sun glistening buds.

Peace and happy growing.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Filling in very nicely Habibi. Cheese is also proving to be a solid OD strain...got a BB cheese that's pretty vigorous and smells crazy. Also dig the support work yer giving the dogshit, she's gonna need it!!

THC123

Veteran
yes very nice bushy plants sadiqi(synonim for habibi)

Did you top and/or train your plants??

Lookin very good:yoinks::yoinks:

H

Habibi

theyre not quite as uniform as id like but i usually continuously top them and when they first go out ill do only a week or 2 of bending until theyre shaped the way i want

fisher, i couldnt imagine the bb cheese has the same odor as the uk cheese its just so unique, you gotta try it man

thanks paddi your gardens coming along great too

Latest posts

Latest posts