What's new

Habibi's Outdoor 09

H

Habibi

Well the time has come my friends. Big outdoor girls

I've been vegging my girls for a while. burkle since jan, dogshit since mid jan, and uk cheese since feb.

holes will be 5x3 wide and i plan to try my gh flora indoor feeding regiment outside opposed to the pbp and floranova ive used in the past, i think i should get better results that way.

heres a picture from today give you a little idea of how big they are. ill update when they go out.

enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 14

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Damn, those girls are huge! I had the fortune of being in a similar situation last year, not nearly that big (biggest one was around 6' at harvest) so I'm sure you'll have monsters! Keep us updated, best of luck :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome start this season! Can't wait to watch yer garden grow this year! Or should I say explode... :) :headbange

H

Habibi

thanks you 2

forgot to mention the 4 closest to camera are uk cheeses and far back we have burkle on the left and dogshit on the right. picture was taken just after a little training session so the cheeses might look a little abused

sizes are about 1.5-3ft so far and im gunna keep all from exceeding the 7 ft fence line. dogshit is the only one i will let grow as tall as possible, its a 12 weeker and a plant that wants to grow grow grow....

J

JeffSpicoli

woot. Cant wait to see things progress...
This is gonna be a good one!

looking really good.. those are some healthy babies.. when u planning on putting them outdoors.. I've heard dogshit has og in its genetics.. is that true?

K

kallenavndk

Habibbi tha mad man him self :D they are already big make im sure they will shade tha pool bigtime this year :D
Have a great day champ

H

Habibi

yeah im definitely looking forward to getting them out there, theyll be going out the end of may

ogguerilla, dogshit from what i can tell has no og influence, its got a offensive smell in veg but the finished buds are lemony

whatup kallen theyll be poolside like usual, im looking forward to seeing you do that snowdog up!

glad everyone is enjoying the pic, there will be alot more to come once i put them outside

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice looking plants Habibi
i loved your threads so far and im sure these will become great bushes also
but could you please do me ( and probably others) a favour
dont use pix as attachments but post them directly using IMG tags
i only login here when i need to post
normally i just browser pictures as a guest as its much faster then my proxy
for security reasons i only login using a proxy but the proxy is slow at displaying pix so picture browsing is normally done without logging in as its mast faster
attached pictures can only bee seen when logged in so normally i avoid threads with many attached pictures
but i did login to see these and to post reply but i hope ppl will soon stop using attached pix or at least keep them down to a minimal so all us security concerned proxy riders can also enjoy them

i look forward to seeing more of your great looking trees again this year
i enjoyed them so much previous years

keke.nz

you got some nice girls there for a start Hab, good work. I definately think they will be lb monsters for sure. good luck and keep it up dude.

peace keke :joint:

H

Habibi

put the dogshit outdoor on the 10th to make some room in the veg room for the others to spread out a little bit. this weekend ill put out the burkle then the last weekend of the month ill put out all 4 of the cheeses

attachment.php

hopefully i dont get any attempts at flowering early from this one

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 13
S

SmokeToLive

Good luck to you! I bet that thing becomes a tree with colas the size of your head. :)

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whers the pool at habibi?? switchin things up??

good luck with this grow - may the forest fires stay away from you throughout this grow..

do it up!

Latest posts

Latest posts