What's new

Gypsy is finally home

l3ft1

Well I'm new here but I can relate to losing family to prison. My brother has been in and out our whole lives and I know how hard it is on family - especially the kids. Nothing but love for you and your family bro. What I have learned from mostly talking to my brother through a phone our wholes lives was the things in life that I have taken for granted I now use as a strength and trust me everyone = this magic can carry you as far as you could imagine and way beyond. Love and respect - oh and by the way nice job on this community and team - WELCOME BACK, WELCOME HOME.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy,
I just heard you were home yesterday from a Facebook post. I thought it was some cruel April Fool joke.
So, after almost a year and a half I checked back into IC Mag.
Welcome home and happy birthday.
I hope your family arrives soon and you can get your life back to normal.
I sincerely hope you recover quickly.
Best wishes,
Burn1

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Heya BurnOne!

Good to see you around again man!
Looks like you took a break for a while and many of us are very happy to see you back.

As for my sorry situation.
I have been doing some research and have come to the conclusion that it might take 6 months to gather the required requirements for my wife's visa+ 3 months to process it, so maybe around next Christmas I might be able to get them over to the UK.

I have to show 6 months of bank statements, to show that I am financially secure enough, and my wife/kids won't be a burden on the British tax payer. My wife has to do some sort of English language test, to show she can speak the language, and she can quite well.
I also have to show that I have adequate accommodation to house them, and that shouldn't be a problem since I still have my little apartment in S.London...

As long as Seal Team Six don't show up to arrest me over some sort of victimless crime, I should be OK.

I've been overwhelmed by the support that so many ICM members have offered me. There most definitely is a strong community spirit here still, and that is very heartening to know.
Gypsy,
I just heard you were home yesterday from a Facebook post. I thought it was some cruel April Fool joke.
So, after almost a year and a half I checked back into IC Mag.
Welcome home and happy birthday.
I hope your family arrives soon and you can get your life back to normal.
I sincerely hope you recover quickly.
Best wishes,
Burn1

corky1968

Veteran
Heya BurnOne!
As long as Seal Team Six don't show up to arrest me over some sort of victimless crime, I should be OK.

Seal Team 6 don't scare me. In Canada, we have a way to deal with seal pups.
icon_77.gif

Glad you made it home safe.

MIway

Veteran
Congrats on finally getting out, and much respect for bearing through it all. Cant even imagine. Wishing u the very best for better days

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can relate to the feeling of getting free, after 4 yrs in, for me, it was surreal.
Congrats gypsy on your release my friend! I'm happy your out, sorry for being a month late to the party lmao!

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
Great news! I really didn't think it would happen ,but very glad. It did, we need to de criminalize weed , make it like a dandelion ,

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This "punishment" for living freely in a mad world will only serve to help you notice light where -perhaps in the past- you could not see. Lemons, lemonade. I sincerely desire augmented love and light for you from this time forward, Gypsy.

Peace, pot,
CC

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Holy hell I've been under a rock or on a rock out here in Hawaii. Congrats Gypsy on the return home. Our community is whole again:woohoo:

So glad your with the ones you love Gypsy :tiphat:

DarthFader1

Veteran
oh guys....how elated was I last night when I arrived at LHR after getting off the direct flight from Manila, expecting that after 2 and a half years in 'Administrative Detention' stuck in some Marcos era death/torture camp, then finally deported back to the UK, that I would be arrested on entry, on some US extradition warrant....but NO!

Maybe they forgot?
Maybe they just ain't interested in me no more?

Whatever happened, I'm home, and its bright cool weather here, the air is crisp, and I keep pinching myself to make sure this is reality. WOOOO-HOOOO!

I would like to deeply thank all those who have stood by me thru my incarceration.....especially passthedoobie and old pink.

Im just so happy for you & your family Gypsy boooooooooom!!!

Fuqqing brilliant, what was the first meal you ate when you arrived home Gypsy? It's the little things that must mean a lot to you after being stuck in hell for all that time..

all the best wishes in the world this news really made my day
smile.gif

darth

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Welcome home Gypsy....[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NAM MYO HORENGE KYO
[/FONT]

dill786

Heya BurnOne!

I have been doing some research and have come to the conclusion that it might take 6 months to gather the required requirements for my wife's visa+ 3 months to process it, so maybe around next Christmas I might be able to get them over to the UK.

I have to show 6 months of bank statements, to show that I am financially secure enough, and my wife/kids won't be a burden on the British tax payer. My wife has to do some sort of English language test, to show she can speak the language, and she can quite well.
I also have to show that I have adequate accommodation to house them, and that shouldn't be a problem since I still have my little apartment in S.London...

you have to be earning a minimum of £19,500 to bring in your spouse from a non EU country. yes she will have to pass the english test, she has to do that once a year if you dont sort the visa out after she passes the test..

your wife is in the philipines, i dunno if you visited any NHS hospitals lately, lots of male and female nurses are from the Philippines, so it might be an idea to ask your wife to do a nursing course, so when she gets to UK she can hit the ground running..

Latest posts

Latest posts