What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm overwhelmed with all of your offers, well wishes and suggestions, in a nice way.
Sorry if I don't manage to get back to everyone who posts or PM's in a timely manner..
Still trying to get my life back on the tracks, and then get my family over to the UK.
The later has to be done before the former if my wife is to get a visa.

Castroman

Glad you have your freedom back Gypsy. You probably also have some newfound wisdom to enjoy life even more. Make the most of it!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Gypsy, You don't even need to write it. Not anymore. Just say it. Either let someone else do it, or maybe voice recognition software..? With your Wit, even amongst horrific memories and conditions, it should be a superior tome.

I am also guessing that your life experiences, and deep-adaptation skills aided you immensely.

Being in Nature is probably a good idea right now, or the Sea, if possible, ya..?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I got to be 56 years old today, and am surprised that I made it to this age quite frankly..

Although I have been alone for most of the day, I did have a video call with the wife and kids this morning, and a few friends remembered that it was my birthday.

It's strange being free again, even though I can now go outside and walk around if I like, I don't seem to want to do that so much, so I stay home in my cosy little apartment mostly.
They say that the UK is going to have a big storm, and I already can see the trees waving about, the rain is coming down.

All such a different world to what I went thru over the last few years, I guess that I am enjoying the privacy of freedom, the peace, and the quiet for now.

No longer do I have to co-habitate with 160 other guys, their noise, their ego's, their moods, their smells, their questionable toilet manners. The tough guys, the crazy guys, the meth-heads, the geriatric guys, the alkies, the fraudsters, the hitmen, the gamblers, the child molesters and the rapists, the shunned husbands, the illegal fishermen, those that overstayed their visas or were working illegally, and the un-documented. But there were a few decent fellas caught up in a very un-decent system that I will never forget...

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I'm overwhelmed with all of your offers, well wishes and suggestions, in a nice way.
Here´s one more...

Yes, there are many ways to survive.
T-shirts might help.
In 2009, I attended my first ICMag Cup.
I met Gypsy on the first day.

He gave a very good first impression.
A very stable man who stands for quality,

Exemplified with a picture of the back of a T-shirt.

picture.php

Gypsy gave me this T-shirt in 2009.
ICMag-Cup in Amsterdam.

I've been proud to wear it so many times.
Both at work and at leisure.

I guess it has been washed 150 times in the machine and dried in the dryer afterwards.

As my wife said this morning after shower it still looks good after all theese years :)

picture.php

Happy birthdays Gypsy - See you soon

picture.php

P :smoke:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Happy Birthday Gypsy!

until 120 years old at least man!

you gotta eat chocolate cake today btw, don't forget!

peace :)

Sforza

Veteran
Happy Birthday, Gypsy. I am glad you were able to visit with your wife and kids by video today. I hope you can be reunited with your family soon.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
HAPPY bDAY.

We are the same age, why am I not surprised....? Your company years ago at Seeds Boo was some of the greatest ever, due to the banter.

I am a Free-thinking 'Murkan. Although born in a depressing industrial cesspool - I chose to Live in a West Coast bastion (a location not unknown to You (EDIT) of intelligence and new ideas for 15+ years, that changes ya. Keeps ya poor too. haha.

People are rarely ever surprising me. Your humour and demeanour year after Year, was like fresh Air.

I am a solitary individual due to my 'profession,' so I treasure time with others of my ilk. Very few people surprise me anymore. You did. No better place to hang out in AMS ever existed, IMHO.

PTSD is a real issue. Lucky for us, our drug of choice is a great palative for that. ! THe best.

BTW, You DO know that solutions will present themselves to make things easier for you in myriad ways. It is your Karma. We're pullin' for ya. No one's perfect, But you've accrued enough I am sure.

Peace, Buddy. Gonna change my sig now. GLADLY, from FREE GYPSY to "UNITE the Gypsy Nirvana Family...!"

Last edited: