What's new

Guyute's 08 Garden

Hindu Killer

Veteran
DC always have those thick fuzzy pistils! One of my favorites. Everything is so lovely Guy.....here's to a safe harvest!

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
that purple peace plant posted up the top looks mad....really stood out to me.

leb27 ....what can you say....loved the look of that since i 1st seen it....your pics remind me of why i liked it !

so many other nice strains.....i hear you with the dial up and 20 minute page loading ...same here so cant get to see the whole page...just not happening....im sure im missing out on some nice shots.

good work..HH. =]-~

Hindu Killer

Veteran
G...u mentioned haveing 3 females of the TWxSD...and then showed two of them....are they pretty uniform? Look as if they are some nice plants with seriouse yield potential. Went to the area the DCxSK#1 is and wasnt able to get into it.....bummer as its a tricky location to get into in the first place. So i will have to go back.....Want to get to them and maybe make some F2's. I did notice alot of variation in them...the pics should help aswell. Provideing they are not lost in the next 5 /6 wks.......should be a happy camper. The BB X was lost in the shuffle...there were only 4 I think..but they were nice indicas. Probably will know them when I see them...(dc charcteristics).

G

Guyute54

Hey Buddle. I also have a very hard time picking out my favorites. I ussually change my mind every other day about my favorite.

Hindu the DC will always be in my garden they just work great for me outdoors. The TW x SD are fairly uniform of course they look very different structure wise as they are not all in the same locations and have different hours of sunlight and different soil conditions. So I can only go by the flowers they produce and yes they do look very uniform in that asspect. I have grown a few of the SD and SD crosses my freinds have made and they are all killer big yeilders with fat sticky buds. THe only one that was a little light on the yeild was the Dabney BB x SD IBL I think it was more of a late flower and I couldn't let it properly finish.

I would rather see you stay safe than to try and get to the DC x SK1 plants of course I would love to see them but I more than understand if that won't be a possability.

Hi Happy Herb glas to see you stop by. The Purple Peace is a fantastic plant unbelivable smell that she has! I knocked her up also with Deep Chunk should have plenty of seeds that always seem to find there way to others gardens :muahaha: My first year with the Leb last year I treid but ended up with a few males and instead of being smart and getting some pollen from them I chopped them first :spank: . Can't wait to see how she tastes through the vape. Maybee I should thumbnail a whole page of all the pics so far this year for all the people with a slow connection if I do I will make sure to let you know.

G

guest5703

This is out of this world!!! you have sooo many dank strains guyute!!! Shit bro, I can't believe it! Is that Green Ambassador a Green Crack hybrid??!?!? Looks frosty as shit! Those SD X TW look like trainwreck so much man, your gonna be sooo happy with those!! And the bubba's!! Shit the passion looks great! WOWOWOWOW, you have so much good things going on here bro, the best of luck!!! PEACE

G

Guyute54

Yeah HK that Chem 91 is a good stong indica she makes the eyelids droop real good. Just treid her for the first time last weekend. I think I am going to start doing a few Vape reports in here real soon. The inside girls that have been harvested that I can do smoke reports on are
Sweet Treat
Flatline
Chem 91
PTK
DJ's BB
One of my DC crosses my freind didn't label so I'm not sure what one it is
Recentley harvested and needs atleast 4 weeks till can give a decent report will be
BB x SK IBL
Mirre
And my I also can give a report on my freinds outdoor Leb27

High Cali. I have been so blessed with some many strains throught the years and still keep getting blessed but I just love each and everyone in there own special way. I'm not sure what the Green Ambassador is mad of. Maybee Esben knows. I'm pretty sure it's not related to the Green Crack clone.

A few pics of the Bambata x Erd/Purt

Also want to say to everyone out there to be extreamley carefull out there. It seems they are having a big push to take us growers out this year. I hate seeing anyone get busted wether they are freinds or enemys. In my heart I know what we do in Gods eyes (whoever that may be for you) is not wrong. And want to send as many prayers,Karma,Well wishes as I possiblly can to all that have been busted.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just came by to say to say hello Guyute
boy you got a wonderfull garden inhere...very nice indeed!
and also to let you know i started some DC x PTK's ...there already in cups rooting away ....10 soaked and 9 showed tail.....and now one is refusing to come up....Nway i'll let you know when it gets intresting :smile:

B

Brother_Monk

Yepp....them fuggers got my plots. Just after flower set too, them assholes! Deeper into the boonies next year I guess. At least I didn't get pinched along with my girls

Good luck G. I hope you pull good #'s again this year.

:ying:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
THX for the well wishes brother..it is dangerous on the front lines.....was gifted some X's you've grown. Did the Dabney x SD finish for you?? Details? Ever run SD by itself outside any one? Yeah those Chems are some pretty plants....should soon be holding one myself. Plan to mass produce it for the 09 outdoor.
Thinking Ill try some of the early Canadian genetics next season as well. One thing for certain...not doing as many lines. Go with what I know is the best. Being done by Sept seems to appeal to me, alot of folks arent even out and about by then.

thatguy

Gotta agree with Buddle! The Deep Blue and the TWxSD are unbelievable! That BambataxErd/Purt too!

Glad to see all is still well with you!

How often do you find seeds caused by hemp? We have absolutely none around here.

All the best,
TG

M

mossy

And want to send as many prayers,Karma,Well wishes as I possiblly can to all that have been busted.

I will join you in that Bro..it does seem to be a bad year for it. :nono:

The girls are looking great.
I have just been back flicking through the thread..so I have had an accelerated look at them growing fast-time.
Brilliant growing.

I clocked the DC bud and was surprised by familiarity..
what colour would you say she is carrying in those pistils or pistil leaves in her centre..
they look metalic silver to me..
but I am wondering if that is just the camera or if it is True.

Buddle

Veteran
G..that dabney blue x sd sounds yummy.Dabney blue was one of my favs but I lost her due to inexperience..as in didn't take cuts..lol.duh!! Keep up the great show :)

Brother Monk..friggin scum bags.I feel for you brotha but glad you're safe!! A lot of folks are getting busted and it really sucks..

HK..I have a couple ecsd's outside.Never done the sd ibl though..peace

G

Guyute54

Thanks for all the support everyone I'll reply better to everyones posts latter. Just went out to visit my Deep Chunk and it was gone. I'm not sure if it was a ripper or an animal I just never had anything that size get ripped out completly. There's no stem left but it doesent look as though the root system got pulled out either. And also theres a plant 8 feet away with further flower developments and wasn't touched thats why I'm leaning more towards an animal. Anyone else have a critter pull a plant that was 3 feet tall and probley about the same width?

thatguy

Damn, that's shitty! Sure hope it's an animal, because I've never heard anything like that!

Maybe bigfoot wanted to smoke a phatty?

K

Karma Genetics

Hi guyute54.

As i remember right (not 100% sure) The Green Ambas. is Viking crossed with a nepali landrace, the same as Purple Peace only the green variant. I think its the bigger yielder from the two and also a stronger smoke. I have to say that the Purple Peace got a sweet taste almost no other outdoor here can compete with.

Hope you get to harvest all these beautiful plants..

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow m8, good overall looking, fantastic actually! plz dont sorry your pix bro, think of all the growers that never even show a single pic from their grows! so sorry for your dc loss.

green ambassador is green ambassadors purple peace in the green version, hope that makes sence, eheh. purple peace is himalaya x viking. the green version is known for better potens, but less exotic taste

flashing this awesome bud
79509-13Bamclose2.jpg

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
SOunds fishy to me G.....Id examine the stalk at the point it was seperated, look for tell tale signs of being cut. Animals usaully chew things up....could be security is comprimised.

I had about 19 clones swiped they took pots and all......but I know who done it. Hope things go good for you bro! Peace!

M

mossy

Damn..I cannot believe it. :nono:

but I am with Hindu Killer..an animal would leave a mess.

Even something big would have a struggle to get a girl that size out the ground.

I hope things are safe for you. :yes:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
man a plant that size just gone...what a beast that took that ....atleast its a better feeling than a ripper or worst the cops...sucks either way....all the best for the rest of them.HH. =]-~