What's new

Guyute's 08 Garden

hamstring

Veteran
Guyute
Bro sad to hear I am glad you are still free its what counts the most. Please come back to ICmag when you feel safe.

We need experienced growers like yourself on this forum.

G

guest5703

Ooooh nooo guyute I was coming here hoping to see your wonderful huge buds they must be so glorious now.....Awww man, I am glad your ok and I hope you STAY free but jeez what a bummer you were like my number one outdoor grow to watch this year you were just rocking it soo hard!!!! Sorry bro, I really hope everything works out, come back soon. PEACE

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really sorry to hear this guyute! We'll miss ya.... GLAD YOU are SAFE! See you on down the road.... :wave:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm finally back :jump: :jump: :jump: :muahaha:

First let me start you all of with a little story :spank: :bashhead: :cuss: (some may have read this one at another site allready)

I guess I should tell the story so if anything someone can learn from my mistake or mistakes. Well it all happened as one big unfortunate events. As harvest time gets near so does homecoming and we all know what kids do durring homecoming. Well there was a group of them going to attack there freinds house with a few duffle bags full of toilet paper. Well to be supper sneaky they all decided to dress in dark clothes and masks. Well as they walked down the road the land owner that owned the property that had a few select species of marjijuana growing on it (unbenounced to him) had noticed these kids. His susspicions grew and the next day he went to investigate. I would have loved to seen the look on his face as he found a few plants that looled like small tress growing on his property.

Well he whacked them down and left a nice little note that said I found your plants and have notified the police . Well thats not all he notified he told plenty of other land owners and like a plauge one by one my plants got chopped. I grew most everything in the same neighborhood don't ever do this!! I would get to plots and stand from a distance and notice most everything was missing I did notice a few smaller plants that would get over looked but to me it really wasn't worth the trouble to go and get them out.

And of course I got frightned that maybee I was also noticed in the area or a trail camera was up so I had to take the steps I could to protect my ass. It was a bummer of a season but I learned some lesons so even though it seemed most my efforts were for nothing some times the knowlege we recive can be what truely is most important.

Now enough of the bad shit and on to the good stuff I got to harvest a Bambata x Erd/Purt a SD IBL x Trainwreck a small Maroc , a Small PTK that I actually has in my backyard and harvested Nov. 5 and a Green Ambasador that had a brach with over 200 seeds that I made with of course my Deep Chunk Male.

I have to admit I did come and check the forums almost everyday to see how everyone was doing and it really did take the sting away all the well wishes that everyone sent my way. So thanks for being there guys. NEXT YEAR WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Lots of thanks. You all are great and I hope to build on the freindships I have allready made with some and hope to make new freindships with all the rest of you.

Friar Tuck - Who the hell R U ? Just kidding. I'm ready to get back to business if you guys want me back on the team? Seems as some troubles have come your way as well. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope your troubles soon pass aswell.

Exploziv cbb- Thank you! The light just needed a new light bulb

Fingaz 2- Thank You! Hope I can give you all a better show this next year.

Karma- Congrats on finnally being able to sell your stuff on seedboutiqe and seedbay :jump: . You deserve it. I hope you don't mind a few pics from time to time. I have some of Karma Jack and Happy Chem D going ATM. And a freind has some Chemage going aswell.

Esben- You truley have one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen in a human being. Thanks for sharing and caring and teaching me aswell as many others how it can fell beter to give than to recive.

Expertsetup- Thank you! Thank God that the only heat I am feeling now is the heat from another log in the fire.

Mossy- I hope to see you back again soon!! And so happy your project went well it put a smile on my face to see some ripe seeds!!!

Paddi- We have to take the good times with the bad some times. Your garden look freat as always!!

Hookahittah- Thanks for the Karma I think it worked. Sending good Karma back your way.

ThatGuy- You are a man of your word! Thanks freedom is a great thing but if I have to loose it for something, growing would be the only way for me. I read someones signature at another site that made perfect sense to me. It said

Core- How are you? I also craked one of your strains hope you don't mind some pics of them when things get interesting? Hope I get a girl I think I have 2 pollen chuks going. So sorry to hear of the herm if you want to give it another go I have more.

Happy herb- It deffinatley is happening to way to many. I hope all those that got in trouble this season best wishes. Good to see you.

Buddle- Thanks Sunshine! Hope all those great flavors you harvested this year is making for a great winter.

Hamstring- Thank you! This year gave me the most experiance than I have ever had before.

Cali- Can I come visit? This damn cold and snow is driving me crazy :violin: . Thanks for the great compliment. I will be sure to show some great big buds for you next year!!

Pipe- Thank You! Looks like you had a great season this year. I wish you many more.

Ruby Rob- Thank You! No pigs in the sky. just a few pig farmers on the ground. Hope you have a better season next year aswell.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a few shots from my freinds grow. They are all Chem 91 just over 40 days I bealive.

There looking very tasty!!

I will get a few pics of the girls I am running soon.

K

Karma Genetics

Welcome back friend. Yes it seems a lot of us got some justice problems at the end of 2008. For me that means taking extra security and kick 2009 twice as hard ha ha ha. Good to have you back, looking forward to your experience with my seeds.

Welcome back
11133DSC04037.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya G :D
welcome back mate....happy you are safe and sound after that ordeal !!
and yea i did popt them crippeld creeks....but i just had one girl out of 7
she grew tall and lanky ..but in week 5 she trew a bunch of nanners....thats why i gave her the cut.....i smoked it the other day and boy it already had a small punch to it....pitty i had to remove her and her clone.....
here is a last pic of her around 5 or 6 weeks in

Nway mate gladd your back....:bow:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so fine to see you here again my dear friend. what a bitch land owner, the bad karma will get him sooner or later.

wishing you all the best luck in 2009 and if you need anything you know where i am.

happy you made the "fat ambassador", should be a killer cross for shure!
8344IMG_7659.jpg

B

Brother_Monk

I'm happy to see you posting again my friend! We were all a little worried for you. Lessons learned so move on with your knowledge. Never put all your plants too near each other.

I know what you mean about all this shitty cold and snow. I just returned from a week in Key West and Northern Florida, visiting friends and relatives. Culture shock is what I'm experiencing. I never felt so at ease and laid back atmosphere, than when in the Keys. Everyone had the attitude of easy going, carefree party hard friendliness about them. Good news is, I drove the dark cloud down there with me, and left it there. So my situation is pretty much taken care of now. I should be back to my old self soon.

PM me at another site if you want to chat. I think we are at one of the same other places. Good to have you back around.

:ying:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see ya back safe and sound, guyute! Glad to hear you came out of 2008 a bit wiser... We are always learning, adjusting.... I don't expect it to end anytime soon...

Pretty sweet ya still pulled off at least couple plants! Wishing you the best in 2009! :headbange :smoke:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma. Deffinatley am going to push harder next year. It really bummed me out to lose all my hard work wnd effort but the real growers just push on and push more!! We will overgrow this planet sooner or later.

Core- So sorry to hear about the balls on that girl. I would have done the same no need to mess with a cross dresser. I hope it's just a fluke plant. There's a guy growing some at Planet Ganja and all seems good with I think a week or two left. But yeah I know a guy that knows a guy that has a cousin that has a gfreind that has more if you want them. The PTK mom really packed a punch my lovley lady won't touch it no more as it made here puke and take a cold shower and she was still fridazzled. Good thing I still have her!!!

(Also I have a few packs of Fat Ambassador left that are up for grabs for anyone) They are Green Ambassador x Deep Chunk. Green Ambassador is a green variant of Purple peace. These should be earlier outdoor gear. I think they would also work indoors. But will shine more outdoors IMO.

Hi Esben. That land owner is not a very nice person not for cutting my plants but for other things he and his wife have been doing to others. There bad karma will catch up to them. I hope atleast he took some and smoked some maybee they can be good people then after all.

Hey FT. Was deffinatley a hard lesson to learn. I thought I had spaced them far enough apart. I had another spot a long ways away but it just didn't work to good. And I also had another great spot picked out and with the floods I had early in the season it made the new spot inacessable. I'm hoping it will be accessable this year.
I would love to be somewhere warm. Hitting a golf ball all morning and then chilling on the beach with a Tequlia sunrise and some nice smoke all night.

Hi Pipeline- I hope I only have to learn the lesson I had this year once. Yeah still ended up with about 2 lbs and with a little left from the year before I should be plenty good. Was really happy to have the seeds mostly.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you ended up with enough to get ya through to next season.... The seed is what's most important though....

I went out on January 16 in 08 to recover some DC hybrid plants I thought I had lost to landowners... I went out looking just to get the seed, and what do ya know, the plants were dry and ready to smoke!!! Just a trace of mold was found on one that had a wet spot...

You can really tell a true lover of Cannabis by his enthusiasm for seed.... :canabis:

Let me know when you can pm, guyute. I think you need 50 posts... or maybe thats chatting... :chin:

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
hey.....just noticed this thread is still going.......yup its a real kick in the ass when something stupid screws with the grow....good thought that it wasnt a stupid mistake from you but just something that can happen...and thats where the real risk is sometimes.....atleasted youve still got the "grow on "attitude.....will be around to see what you do next!!.HH. =]-~

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Hindu I think my freind is doing a great job with them. Smells early on she smells like a pile of shit then some deep skunky chemy smells come on.

Hey Pipe yeah I remember you finding them last year. I had one once where a branch actually dreid up like that after a branch snapped. I probley should have gave it a smoke test but I just ended up throwing it. The seeds are deffinatley more valuable to me than the buds. But I love the buds too I just know I can make tons of buds out of one little seed. Yeah I need 50 posts before I can even read my PM's. I'm sure i'll be there by weeks end though.

Hi Happy Herb. Deffinatley have to grow on. I don't do it for a hobby I do it for my passion! I think I will keep this thread going with some indoor bud shots as they come. I hate seeing threads with no real finish to them.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some indoor fun.

Derailed Blues x Sensi Star

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chemage from Karma Genetics (there's some of these seeds up for auction right now at seedbay look under the IC 420 cup auction)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent shots, Guyute! Derailed Blues! Haven't seen that one for a while. Thick coat of resin on her... Have you talked to stoner lately?

Chemage looks like very nice smoke. Every bud has a fuzzy lining.... :eek: How far along are these gals? :yes:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Pipe. The pictures actually don't do her justice. As soon as I know these FN spider mights are gone I want to spread her like herpies. I do talk to Stoner every now and then as PG. But HashCraver is the man who made these.

The Chemage is very nice too. I think there close to 8 weeks