Guyute's 08 Garden

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmmh fine looking leave...a bunch of'm would make nice hash :yummy:

B

Brother_Monk

KG's got some frosty indicas I see! Nice job buddy. Didn't even know you were already going with the indoor thing. Nice job. I hate them f'ing mites too bro. You want a lil' floramite? I can spare ya an ounce. Shit knocks 'em back pretty good. Only have to spray every 30 dayz or so.

:ying:

killabrown420

Hey guyute, just read the whole thread. don't know how i missed it, but bummed how it turned out. still amazing looking plants, and glad you at least got enough to keep you stocked a while. the twxsd looked like a nice plant to grow outdoors. how was the smoke?

i have a handful of sd X's going now, but no twxsd. think i'll start some of them and the williams wonder cross. good luck on this upcoming season, hope you find a new spot. and that indoor is looking like a pain in the ass to trim! one of those good problems to have if you ask me..lol bet you could stick those straight to the wall

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmmmmm Frosty.... nice shots! Happy Harvest! :yummy:

I need to get my post count up so I am going to reply to everyone seperatly :moon: .

Thaks Pipeline. I got some other great pics yet to come. I tend to go overboard when I get the camera out. ussually take between 50-75 pics. I only show the best ones

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmmh fine looking leave...a bunch of'm would make nice hash :yummy:

All the suar leaves where saved. I need to get some bubble bags one of these days. But the last batch was used for brownies and where great. Some had mild halucinations.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KG's got some frosty indicas I see! Nice job buddy. Didn't even know you were already going with the indoor thing. Nice job. I hate them f'ing mites too bro. You want a lil' floramite? I can spare ya an ounce. Shit knocks 'em back pretty good. Only have to spray every 30 dayz or so.

:ying:

Yeah Karma's Chemage has some great frost on here. She smells alot like the cut of Chem D I have. Bud stucture is a little different. The DBxSS is from a buddy over at another site I go to. He already made I think f2's (maybee an IX though)of the cross. Got some Skunk IBL's going ATM. And over at another spot is StoneheadgexSK IBL and BB x SK IBL. Going to flip mine this weekend.

And about the mites. I really didn't have a clue what I was up against at first. I thought a few times spraying them with safers soap would kill them. But I think they used the safer's like KY jelly and seemed to reproduce faster than before. Then I went and bought Einstein oil. I mixed it with a wetting agent and spayed twice. Knocked them back a little but made all leaves get brown and crusty. This last time I have a bottle I got from a big farming store chain thats made with neem also but seems to have some other ingrediants as it smells nothing like the Einstein oil. But I mixed a 5 gal. bucket and dipped them all upside down into the mixture three days later I sprayed them down again. It seems to have worked since I don't see any adults crawlin around but I am going to hit them with Ambamectin (I guess it's the same as avid) with a splash of SM-90 a wetting agent for one last time before I stick them into the flower. But have heard nothing but great things about Floramite.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guyute, just read the whole thread. don't know how i missed it, but bummed how it turned out. still amazing looking plants, and glad you at least got enough to keep you stocked a while. the twxsd looked like a nice plant to grow outdoors. how was the smoke?

i have a handful of sd X's going now, but no twxsd. think i'll start some of them and the williams wonder cross. good luck on this upcoming season, hope you find a new spot. and that indoor is looking like a pain in the ass to trim! one of those good problems to have if you ask me..lol bet you could stick those straight to the wall

Yeah the Ending SUCKED! But a lesson was learned and I was indeed lucky enough to atleast get some stash. It was a great outdoor plant was way earlier than I would have expected. Had 3 females got to harvest one. The smoke was good 7/10. I got mold in the last jar and had to throw it out. But it will be back in the rotation again this year. Already have lots of new spots and am going to put a few more into the corn feilds this year. I might be one of the odd ones but I love trimming. Throw a few live phish shows in a cd player get in the zone and get to work. And I don't know about the wall but I know there going to stick right to my bong :woohoo:.

Ohh and I want to see some pics! You can post them here if you like.