What's new

Guyute's 08 Garden

G

Guyute54

:wave: Hey all old and new freinds. My outdoor season actually started in march cracking seeds and then looking for females.

Theres a few strains that I will mainly focus on in this thread which are.

Mirre = Which is a Sage x Jack Herer #22
G13 x Haze -I bealive these are F3's ???
Blockberry = Blueberry x Blockhead

I also have about 20 other varietys we will be checking out as we go along. I happen to love variety :muahaha: ... Some of the varietys we will be looking at are a few I made during the winter which are.

DC
DC x PTK
DC x Blueberry
DC x Skunk#1

I have 4 different spots 2 are new to me and I have never used them before. They will be plots that get planted and then checked on very little throughout the summer. The other 2 spots I have used for years and I can visit them more frequintley. Some of my spots had to get soil removed. All I did to replace the dirt was used 100% compost that was made by the city :laughing: Black gold!! Other spots though are a peice of cake and all I have to do is break up the soil a little and plop the plants in.

Enough of me rambling and onto some pics

Blockberry

Mirre

G-13 x Haze

Purple Peace

Here's a old stem from last year

And this one I'm super excited about roots on what is supposed to be Chemdawg 91 :jump:

And don't be affraid to ask me questions or give me pointers or post pics up of your plants in this thread either. The more freinds the marrier!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Looks good to me!

Whats the country like where you plots are going?

What process did you use for finding females?

spyvsspy

Looking good guyute! That stem is MASSIVE!! How I miss growing outdoors.......
Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye on your progress....
-Spy

G

Guyute54

Hindu Killer said:
Hmmmm ,all ready in the ground eeh! Rock on brother!

Hey buddy I got about half out this last week I'll wait another couple weeks now before I put all the rest out.

spyvsspy said:
Looking good guyute! That stem is MASSIVE!! How I miss growing outdoors.......
Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye on your progress....
-Spy

Hey Spy Thanks for stopping in. Hope you can get growing under the sun again soon. Here's a pic of the plant that that stem came from this pic was takin in early August. I unfortunatley lost most of the plant to mold because she spit down the middle and was lying on the ground for a few days before I could tie her back up.

Uranium Caranium x Boggle x Lemon Chemo

BACKCOUNTRY said:
Looks good to me!

Whats the country like where you plots are going?

What process did you use for finding females?

Hey BC so nice to see you! I have learned more then you will ever know from you.

I grow in the upper midwest. It's alot kinder to us outdoor growers than it is around you. Fertile soil in abundance and I only water once in a great while. Ussually there's a plant thats roots don't get as far down to the water table as the others and it will be the first to show signs of needing a drink. That's how I know when to water. And by all my plots there close to water so I'm not hauling big jug fulls to far. I guess my only big concern is a early frost. I ussually can make it close to Nov. or a little after on nice years but sometimes we can get hit in late Sept early Oct.

For finding my females is pretty basic. One room with the light scheduale on 16/8 and another that has a light scheduale of 12/12. I put them in the 12/12 cab about at the 4th or 5th node. As soon as they show there back under 16/8. I only use flourecent lights so after they show sex they all seem to have a little trouble going back into veg. mode but they all seem to eventually.

phate

Veteran
nice looking start. good and healthy strains that are ready to explode. good luck mang!

thats a chunky stalk from last year. i found one that didnt get harvested last year in my plot.

G

Good luck on your growing adventures Cuyute54, I'll be looking in once in a while and see how things are progressing :)

Ohh...nice strain selection btw.

G

hey Guyute54

nice old stem :) what yr latitude? those strains for outdoor... man, i fear to do that, there late...but MAD PROPS!!! and good luck!

guest3589

Guyute54,
Looks like you are off to a great start this year, the girls look like they are loving the environment.

nice tree you grew there, did you have to fell it with an axe, is that your guardian troll?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checkin in! promising start bro! wishing you all good grow luck out there!

G

Cool guyute...

Those are my G13x hazes,yup f3's and they
will grow some rock hard nugz!!!
Good luck ill be around.....

G

Guyute54

Lougrew! said:
Cool guyute...

Those are my G13x hazes,yup f3's and they
will grow some rock hard nugz!!!
Good luck ill be around.....

Hey Lou! Sweet nothing wrong with rock hard nugs!! I hope the G-13 brings the flowering time down a bit. I will do my best to do them justice you can count on that. Start any of the DC and crosses yet?

esbe said:
checkin in! promising start bro! wishing you all good grow luck out there!

:jump: Hi my good freind Esben. I didn't forgot about getting some of your awsome genetics out this year. I'm really excited about my Bambata x Erd/purt girl she stinks so bad just like a skunk and she's only a few inches tall.

Can't wait to get some new pics of your stuff so I can stop showing off all the old ones!!

Expertsetup said:
Guyute54,
Looks like you are off to a great start this year, the girls look like they are loving the environment.

nice tree you grew there, did you have to fell it with an axe, is that your guardian troll?

Hey Expertsetup, Yes so far so good hope I can keep them feeling good all summer long. If I can I think I will be well rewarded. No axe, it was easier to get the chainsaw out. And that troll is one cool dude he does keep a good eye on my gardens.

djff said:
hey Guyute54

nice old stem :) what yr latitude? those strains for outdoor... man, i fear to do that, there late...but MAD PROPS!!! and good luck!

Hi djff Lat is 43. All strains are for outdoor just some do better in different locations. I will never know how they perform around me unless I give them a go. I have earlier strains out aswell that can almost gaurantee a harvest. And thanks for the good vibes.

Slyngel said:
Good luck on your growing adventures Cuyute54, I'll be looking in once in a while and see how things are progressing :)

Ohh...nice strain selection btw.

Hi Slyngel thanks. Feel free to stop by anytime.

phate said:
nice looking start. good and healthy strains that are ready to explode. good luck mang!

thats a chunky stalk from last year. i found one that didnt get harvested last year in my plot.

Hey Phate. Thanks. Yeah that was my biggest stem from last year I hope can get some bigger ones this year :muahaha: . I hope I don't forget any of my plants but I guess it's deffinatley a posability :biglaugh: :bongsmi: Wher you able to make any hash from them??

Hindu Killer

Veteran
I grew the Bambata x Erd/PurT last season...very nice plant. Finished first week of October for me. Seed bank quality for sure.

B

Brother_Monk

Hehheh....grabbed the last front row seat :lurk:

Rock the show buddy! Very nice selection of strains you have there. You are gunna be a busy troll this year. :headbange That's ok tho, good practice for next year lol!

:ying:

Ickis

Veteran
This is going to be a real good thread.

I can toss in some G-13 x SD ibl pics and Hindukiller can flash some shots of his G-13/Skunk #1 plants. Then after harvest we can all get G-13'd.

G

Cool bro!!

Ok then do them up BIG my man.......
The seeds will be popped this fall friend
so we will see shortly after your done here!
ill be watchin.....

G

Guyute54

Hindu Killer said:

Here it is! And ofcourse the picture doesnt do it justice...rock solid full flowers, fox tailed to boot!

That is a happy looking plant HK. Hope I can make my Bam x Erd/Purt look half as good as yours. I seen you sprouted some DC x BB and DC x Skunk #1 I'm hoping there mine and I can get your honest opinion about them.

PureSativa420 said:
Hey Guyute! how ya doing buddy? , jus coming by to pull up a chair and watch ya do ya thing :)

Hey PS420 one of the first online freinds I ever had! Doing great!! Trying to make the midwest proud! Don't be affraid to show some of your lady's either.

Ickis said:
This is going to be a real good thread.

I can toss in some G-13 x SD ibl pics and Hindukiller can flash some shots of his G-13/Skunk #1 plants. Then after harvest we can all get G-13'd.

Ickis my good buddy! Glad to see you back arond IC. I would love to see your pics of the G-13 x SD ibl. And I would love to see HK pics of the G-13/skunks also. Hell I would love to see all your guys great outdoor pics. And your more than welcome to get g13'd with me name the place and I'll be there :headbange .

Brother_Monk said:
Hehheh....grabbed the last front row seat :lurk:

Rock the show buddy! Very nice selection of strains you have there. You are gunna be a busy troll this year. :headbange That's ok tho, good practice for next year lol!

:ying:

Hey my true brother, Brother Monk. glad to see you on board if you see anything you like let me know I'm willing to share anything with you my freind almost even the private video's me and the mrs made last night :laughing: :jawdrop:

Well in great news I am now an official Hill Temple Collective test grower so next year thats what I'll be rocking!! There's so many great variety's being worked on by the HTC team. I can't tell all of you how truley honoured I am to be apart of this team where the main goal is to first get these top genetics into the med users hands!! I hope I can have a long great relationship with HTC! Helping the med Comunnity in any way shape or form is always what I wanted to do and hope I can make even a little impact to help some how.

I will get some new pics up ASAP tommorows another planting day!!

G

Guyute54

Lougrew! said:
Cool bro!!

Ok then do them up BIG my man.......
The seeds will be popped this fall friend
so we will see shortly after your done here!
ill be watchin.....

Opps sorry somehow my reply to your post got lost somewhere in the last post. But glad you'll be watching would love some of your great outdoor knowledge to help me along the way. BTW if anyone wants to see some outdoor buds maturing already check out Lou's thread he's like a baskin robbins with 32 flavors or more rippining right now!