What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"gun violence"

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
The good thing is, the students are politicly correct drawed, black, white. :)

Just this morning I was reading (again) an article in the newspaper about mass shootings or guns in the USA. In a special age, I think young adults, there are dieing more about guns than in car accidents. But to be honest, it´s sad, but I don´t care no more about it. I think it´s normal today and the majority of the US society is accepting it, like bad weather. It´s never changing.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
recent stats show that nearly 20% of kids that died aged 15 to 20 died in car wrecks, about 15% by guns whether by murder, accidents, or suicides. insurance institute 2020 numbers showed 2738 in wrecks, down 69% from 1975, but up 14% from 2019.

Hempy McNoodle

recent stats show that nearly 20% of kids that died aged 15 to 20 died in car wrecks, about 15% by guns whether by murder, accidents, or suicides. insurance institute 2020 numbers showed 2738 in wrecks, down 69% from 1975, but up 14% from 2019.
I bet they were mostly COVID lockdown related suicides. Or white boys who were taught that their lives are disgusting. Sad...

Latest posts

Latest posts